The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 23-01-2013, 08:45 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Yes boss, that is exactly the problem, I cannot login to chatroom using my mobile device. Being a Premium member, the auto cloak function actually blocks me from mobile chat.
My suggestion is to create another nick for mobile chat.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-01-2013, 08:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuriboy2002 View Post
So with the premium, im not able to access the archives at asiangirlsnextdoor.com liao?
If you just want to view pictures, then the asiangirlsnextdoor.com subscription is designed for you.

However, if you are a regular in the forum and want more PM storage, access to discounts rates etc, then premium membership is more suitable.

I provide the options. The choice is yours.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 25-01-2013, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

This premium member fell into negative. 200 points seem to be insufficient for him

Quote:
Originally Posted by iojr View Post
fk u all cb.
kena zap means me? ask mod/boss to show u evidence of who zap u la
mai kpkb coz u all poor fk no money screw virgin k.
ty.

if is i zap one, i pay each & every one of u $100 each.
if not i zap one, i want u all each and every dog to apologize sincerely.

steady bo? knnb pcb
Old 25-01-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

Sorry

Forgot that S$31000 can buy 1400 premium forum membership clones to continue
Old 27-01-2013, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You don't need 200 points. Staff are not allowed to purchase premium membership. If you do, you'll be sacked.

How to be staff?

Anyway, how does the discounted rate work?

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 27-01-2013, 08:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
How to be staff?

Anyway, how does the discounted rate work?
Make a booking or place a bet with your premium nick and you'll be given discounts.

Old 27-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
rwp19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,boss . Is there any other way to access SBF. I mean any more web address to access ! Bcz Starhub ban www.sammyboyforum.com!
Old 28-01-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
AVSPOP is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAVSPOP is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAVSPOP is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Boss.... How does the discount for booking works?
Old 28-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwp19 View Post
Hi,boss . Is there any other way to access SBF. I mean any more web address to access ! Bcz Starhub ban www.sammyboyforum.com!
www.sammyboysexforum.com

I checked and there is no problem accessing via starhub.

Old 28-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVSPOP View Post
Boss.... How does the discount for booking works?
If you see an ad in the premium lounge, you should see a discounted price for premium members. If it is not published, PM the advertiser and he will give you details regarding the discount.

Old 28-01-2013, 11:36 AM
Samster

Who are you???

My office starnet block this web page. But i have another way to visit the forum using that cb starnet. If you are the administrator and want to counter me, do your homework!!!

Quote:
Hi,boss . Is there any other way to access SBF. I mean any more web address to access ! Bcz Starhub ban
www.sammyboyforum.com
!
Old 28-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1571 / Power: 12
Mavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasezapme View Post
Who are you???

My office starnet block this web page. But i have another way to visit the forum using that cb starnet. If you are the administrator and want to counter me, do your homework!!!
u r very rude...tats why ur pts falls negative...
Old 28-01-2013, 05:02 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

use strong vpn.
http://strongvpn.com/

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 28-01-2013, 05:16 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

from what i see, there are now PRC, Local and thai babes..
min discount at 10% from what i was told..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
there are other good offer there too.
one of the sponsor there is giving out a 20% discount
check it out.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 28-01-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10674 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Sam Boss, can give ordinary members one-off access or sneak preview to the premium lounge or not? Maybe we are tempted to join premium accounts after seeing. For your consideration, please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1