The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2019, 11:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 0
WorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: HIV Concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriedsbf View Post
I couldn't find the link, I recall seeing it yesterday.
But as usual, after the deed is done I'm having flu and sore throat symptom on the 2nd and 3rd day.
Too soon for ARS symptoms, they usually kick in 2 ~4 weeks, sometimes up to 6 weeks. You cannot rely on symptoms, only way to know is to get tested.

Usually the flu is quite jia lat 1. Like cannot get out of bed kind, need to go to ER. Fever > 38.5, after that whole body got red measles dot.
Old 16-10-2019, 02:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I found the link, posted by Little bear:
https://samsforum.com/showthread...=19533&page=67
There is no way he could have caught HIV from an unprotected blow job. If he really did catch HIV he must have indulged in some sort of risky behaviour.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-10-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
Worriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There is no way he could have caught HIV from an unprotected blow job. If he really did catch HIV he must have indulged in some sort of risky behaviour.
Hmm ok...I'm really quite scare though.
Old 16-10-2019, 03:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm ok...I'm really quite scare though.
You should be more worried about getting run over by a bus as the probability is far higher.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-10-2019, 11:35 PM

WorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks to the one who brought me back to the green ratings zone. I suppose is the boss here. Big thanks!
Old 18-10-2019, 06:49 PM

Update: all tests negative. 4th gen negative, syphilis tp test too. Heaving a sigh of relief...
Old 18-10-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Worriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedSick View Post
Update: all tests negative. 4th gen negative, syphilis tp test too. Heaving a sigh of relief...
Good job...I'm waiting for my turn, count down. I'm worried man.
Old 18-10-2019, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Good job...I'm waiting for my turn, count down. I'm worried man.
You might wanna consider getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhoea first if you received a bj without protection.
Old 21-10-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

I got some rashes developed on my skin. Not sure if it is due to my skin being dry, since changing a new body foam.
Old 22-10-2019, 12:36 AM

Quote:
I got some rashes developed on my skin. Not sure if it is due to my skin being dry, since changing a new body foam.

The only time when you should be worried is when your whole body including the palm of your hands are filled with rashes.

I did another 4th gen test today free from AFA. Negative, really a good time to retire.
Old 01-11-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Updates: I went for the 4th gen HIV test, turns out negative. The doc was saying there shouldn't be anything for you to worry about. Did the chlamydia and gonorrhoea as well, need to wait 3 to 5 days for the result, not sure why so long. But doc also mentioned you don't have any symptom, should be fine. But he also did mentioned that for some people the symptom shows only after more than 2 weeks. Should I go for another round of 4 gen HIV test after the 4 weeks period?
Old 01-11-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 0
TheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What about herpes? its more common than HIV
Old 04-11-2019, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Updates: I went for the 4th gen HIV test, turns out negative. The doc was saying there shouldn't be anything for you to worry about. Did the chlamydia and gonorrhoea as well, need to wait 3 to 5 days for the result, not sure why so long. But doc also mentioned you don't have any symptom, should be fine. But he also did mentioned that for some people the symptom shows only after more than 2 weeks. Should I go for another round of 4 gen HIV test after the 4 weeks period?
No need, save $ and do 3rd gen at day 90.
Old 07-11-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSGBoy View Post
What about herpes? its more common than HIV
Have not had any symptoms
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1