The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
What would you do ?

Recently visited a Viet FL. Wonderful sex and she give me the GFE.. but just after a few visits she starts asking me for loan. Sianz. What would you do ? Thought that i can just stick to her but looks like situation quite awkward now..
Old 14-10-2019, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What would you do ?

Well bro, I would tell her straight in the face that I'm not willing to loan her money and see where that conversation leads you to. Honesty is always the best policy.

If ever it gets awkward, you may wish to consider to share her contact with us and we'll do whatever we can to help her..

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 14-10-2019, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Recently visited a Viet FL. Wonderful sex and she give me the GFE.. but just after a few visits she starts asking me for loan. Sianz. What would you do ? Thought that i can just stick to her but looks like situation quite awkward now..
Up to you lor, your money your taiji, as long as you never incur debt or loan just to help her can liao.
Old 14-10-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

I had the same encounter before just that the gal from China. Just tell her no. She immediately stop contact me. And when I go back to the ktv the mamasan tell me the gal have already gone back China for good.

It ur money. So depend on what u want.

For me it just a transaction between us and the gals. As if we no money want borrow from them they will lend it to us. Haha
Old 14-10-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If you do not know her well, no loans. I have regulars who I know for years that have never asked for such favours. Others a few times would ask for gifts / loans. WL's that pull this stunt on me I cut contact almost immediately.

FL means here time here is likely limited and can go back anytime. At the most you pay her in advance one time for the next bonk. Never give a lump sum, service will always go down after that as they know the incentive to work has already been given.
Old 15-10-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Yes i cut off the contact immediately. Caused just visited her 2nd time. But a few more times i could have given her the loan.
Old 15-10-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kukuclock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Money is thicker than love
Old 16-10-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

If can't repay the loan hehehehe

我们都那么熟了,要多少?不然我们见面?来我的房聊聊。好商量。
Seems like a fair exchange 😆
Old 18-10-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 15
gjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud of

Not advisable to loan unless you know her well
Old 18-10-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Thanks for all the advises bros. Luckily she asked me for the loan in such a short spend of time. Really is a wake up call for me if i am slowly fallin into the trap of been KCed (dont know if this is the right term to use). Was i hunting or been hunted? who knows ..but luckily no lost only slight disappointment.
Old 18-10-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Bro !
No need to lend them !

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 22-10-2019 at 09:39 PM.
Old 19-10-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=lazyguy;19318869]And when I go back to the ktv the mamasan tell me the gal have already gone back China for good.
================================================== =========
bro, lucky u never lend her money.
if not, sure gone case as she gone back china for good
Old 19-10-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=pakpak2001;19337358]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
And when I go back to the ktv the mamasan tell me the gal have already gone back China for good.
================================================== =========
bro, lucky u never lend her money.
if not, sure gone case as she gone back china for good
Yes. Haha

Ml, fl, ktv gal etc all come here earn money... Not come here for to come make frds... So we must safe guard our own money...
Old 19-10-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
Xavie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post

Yes. Haha

Ml, fl, ktv gal etc all come here earn money... Not come here for to come make frds... So we must safe guard our own money...
Much truth
Old 22-10-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

another sob story again.
omg.... how easy u guys fall for it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1