The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Playplayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Zeelova FR thread!

Hi z how are you doing?
Old 13-10-2019, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playplayer View Post
Hi z how are you doing?
New joiner... interestingggg....
Old 13-10-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster

Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Boys...

It has always been something for something so please dont be surprised and utter shock or outrage and get abusive when you are ask so whats in it for me?

Some of the messages I get, seems to be requesting for ons / try outs.

If you can get it without gifting something for it, you dont have to search, they will flock to you.

So just be nice, behave and if we are not each others cup of tea, take a step back and find others who can fit you.

I m just wondering what implies its without any.... Tsk tsk
Old 13-10-2019, 02:59 AM
Samster

Seldom check this out but saw this:

Next time, leave your nick. Dont be a coward and just pass remarks like this. Its already oct when I saw this and u post in Jan? See how much I give a fuck to those of your likes. I think babi more heavier than me lei and probably taste better too. So enjoy it while you still have your health.

Stay happy sister / brother. Dont allow my happiness ruin you further.
Old 14-10-2019, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelova View Post

Next time, leave your nick. Dont be a coward and just pass remarks like this. Its already oct when I saw this and u post in Jan? See how much I give a fuck to those of your likes. I think babi more heavier than me lei and probably taste better too. So enjoy it while you still have your health.

You stay strong sister! You getting more beautiful Liao. Hope we can arrange a meeting..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 14-10-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
viper182 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Don't worry to much Zee, you are as beautiful as ever. Maybe they are jealous that they can`t get service by you. So they make this awful remarks to get you.
Just stay strong and beautiful. We will still support you Zee.
Old 14-10-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
You stay strong sister! You getting more beautiful Liao. Hope we can arrange a meeting..
Cannnnn! Just let sista know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper182 View Post
Don't worry to much Zee, you are as beautiful as ever. Maybe they are jealous that they can`t get service by you. So they make this awful remarks to get you.
Just stay strong and beautiful. We will still support you Zee.
Thank you but why would a guy be jealous abt that siaaaa! Lol. But move on. He better spend time to polish himself up rather than leaving useless comments. Speaks more about his character than mine anyway *flips hair*

And you didnt leave your nick.. yessss I Rem the lakeside meet for a smoke ! Haha

Thanks thanks guys.

You all been most awesomeeeee!
Old 16-10-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cannnnn! Just let sista know!

Thank you but why would a guy be jealous abt that siaaaa! Lol. But move on. He better spend time to polish himself up rather than leaving useless comments. Speaks more about his character than mine anyway *flips hair*

And you didnt leave your nick.. yessss I Rem the lakeside meet for a smoke ! Haha

Thanks thanks guys.

You all been most awesomeeeee!

Hahaha. Drop you a pm soon for a meeting.

But than again, Ive been following your post since day one. Read your wordpress and all. I am in no position to judge you but after reading your posts, I see you tend to fall to your emotions and succumb to in with the previous asshole.

He didnt cherish you lah. Dont sweat it Nor dwell, I say spend that effort and time on dolling yourself up and feel good. We dont have that many 10 years to worry hahah.

P.S. I have also been following you on blowing wind. Keep it up and continue to stir my cock and let my imaginations run wild with your posts!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 16-10-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Hahaha. Drop you a pm soon for a meeting.

But than again, Ive been following your post since day one. Read your wordpress and all. I am in no position to judge you but after reading your posts, I see you tend to fall to your emotions and succumb to in with the previous asshole.

He didnt cherish you lah. Dont sweat it Nor dwell, I say spend that effort and time on dolling yourself up and feel good. We dont have that many 10 years to worry hahah.

P.S. I have also been following you on blowing wind. Keep it up and continue to stir my cock and let my imaginations run wild with your posts!
Well, everyone has their own flaws.. and mine .. was I love too much. So too bad isnt it? That resulted in the change now... But if he had let me go when I ask, been honest from the start, it wont come to this. Its okay. Life goes on and I deal whatever that comes along on my own. Life gets better - till the next challenge comes along.
Old 17-10-2019, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
CeciliaCD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well, everyone has their own flaws.. and mine .. was I love too much. So too bad isnt it? That resulted in the change now... But if he had let me go when I ask, been honest from the start, it wont come to this. Its okay. Life goes on and I deal whatever that comes along on my own. Life gets better - till the next challenge comes along.
I know exactly what you mean, Zee. Ironically love hurts the most.

Fortunately, time will heal. It works all the time too.

Plus what doesn't kill us, makes us a stronger and wiser person.

Cecilia
Old 17-10-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeciliaCD View Post
I know exactly what you mean, Zee. Ironically love hurts the most.

Fortunately, time will heal. It works all the time too.

Plus what doesn't kill us, makes us a stronger and wiser person.

Cecilia
Well, I guess so. Depends if I dont get triggered especially when it comes to memorable dates. Life do have to go on and I choose who I want to live and move from now onwards.

Okay can we change topic?

I wanna say something to some guys here who bother to message me about Chinese cocks like as if they play with one before. Irritating.

Heres a claim: who said Chinese guys are small?
Old 18-10-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Hound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dont know what this crap is abt Zee being ugly and all that shit.. ive been talking to her alot and shes one hot babe who deserves to be treated with respect regardless of what ure personal prefernce is. I have been video calling her and this pic and her are as hot af. She may not be everyones cup of tea.. but shes nice and she means no harm... lets all be civil pls... btw shes damn goos to have a decent conversation with and just because she is what she is doesnt mean that its all kink sex and dirty taboos.... i think she looks awrsome in this pic

https://thecrossdressingqueen.com/20...d%a4%ef%b8%8f/

To be old and wise
you must first be
Young and Stupid
Old 21-10-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound View Post
I dont know what this crap is abt Zee being ugly and all that shit.. ive been talking to her alot and shes one hot babe who deserves to be treated with respect regardless of what ure personal prefernce is. I have been video calling her and this pic and her are as hot af. She may not be everyones cup of tea.. but shes nice and she means no harm... lets all be civil pls... btw shes damn goos to have a decent conversation with and just because she is what she is doesnt mean that its all kink sex and dirty taboos.... i think she looks awrsome in this pic

https://thecrossdressingqueen.com/20...d%a4%ef%b8%8f/
LOL!

Thanks darling...

Guys... just a gentle reminder.. try not to be fickle in your timings. I m tired of re arranging my schedule just to accommodate and I rather cancel it than re arranging it coz it is just too much work for me So if u had arrange a time stick by it. And dont say I ya ya or what k... its a matter of respect for peoples time. I got other things to attend to as well. Zee appreciate it veryyyyyy much.
Old 24-12-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Merry Xmas Gentlemen !
Old 01-01-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Smile Re: The Zeelova FR thread!

Happy New Year !!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1