The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yesnobody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Planning a trip to phuket for my wife , advice needed

Hi samster , i am planning a trip to phuket with my wife during this valentine days , the whole idea is to get my conservative wife to be more expose and daring , was wondering is there any like minded couples or bros can share with me your ideas , lobang or even itinerary to share . Place to have sensual couple massage or bar to have fun. I am going to buy some very sexy bikini from www.wickedweasel.com too , your advise is much appreciated.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
solountipo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Planning a trip to phuket for my wife , advice needed

It takes time, don't give her a cultural shock where she will go back into prehistorical times and never come back out of her shell. Your gift is a good idea, give it to her and ask her to wear. Then act upon situation. It takes baby steps to fly.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Phuket is the place to be for romantic getaway.

If your wife is not so open, you can consider to stay in the northern part of Phuket which is not so crowded, but it's far away from Patong. I have stayed at these 2 resorts, The Pavillions & Sala Phuket. Both resorts have private pool villas with lots of privacy. The Pavillions offer bigger rooms with spectacular seaview, lots of privacy. You can make love all day & night, at any corners of the villas you want. The beach is secluded and not crowded. You see more ang mos then asians. It's the best place to let your wife put on a WW thong bikini.

Or if you are rich, goto Racha Island. It's a very beautiful island with much much more privacy and the least crowded. Your wife can go half naked on the beach.

Try google these resorts I recommended. You won't regret.

Cheers and enjoy your holiday.
Old 16-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
Psalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Mico Bikini Thong

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesnobody View Post
I am going to buy some very sexy bikini from www.wickedweasel.com too , your advise is much appreciated.
I have three links in this post. About Wicked Weasel.

I have organsied one micro bikini thong gathering in my apartment swimming pool last year October.

Two couples turned up but they are not from this SBF
Old 16-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
billgates is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Look for those resorts or villas that has a plunge pool just beside your bedroom. That way you can roll off your bed and onto the poolside naked with your wife. Since all the units are self-contained, u need not have to worry about privacy.
Old 16-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 39
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!

bro you can make a survey to see is there any bi gal or gay massage if you are looking for a male for your wife. if not you may get 2 female masseaur to massage for you 2 before proceed to have another round of massage with 1 female masseaur to let your wife to enjoy and see how she response
Old 17-01-2012, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesnobody View Post
Hi samster , i am planning a trip to phuket with my wife during this valentine days , the whole idea is to get my conservative wife to be more expose and daring , was wondering is there any like minded couples or bros can share with me your ideas , lobang or even itinerary to share . Place to have sensual couple massage or bar to have fun. I am going to buy some very sexy bikini from www.wickedweasel.com too , your advise is much appreciated.
More exposed and daring in what way? What is your objective? Phuket is a pretty tame place compared to pattaya or Bangkok. Even Bangla road is family friendly. I could look out for spas for couples while I'm there. Most massage places have twin beds anyway. The ping pong shows might be the shock and awe you are looking for. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1