The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2004, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
simimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud of
Cool FR Relexive theraphy zone Thomson

Location: Thomson Ridge (opposite UOB Bank) (opposite Post Office and church) on the 2nd Level.
Parking: Free , along the lane of these shophouses or at the bank's entrance.
Set-up: 5 cubicles (3 with high bed and 2 with low bed)
Number of girls: 2 local and 3 PRCs(Old lady at counter table is the boss and not Included otherwise all brothers if only see her alone will run like dragon.)
Rates: promotion @S$38 per hour inclusive of scrub.
Girl : Kelly (PRC) age: 30 looks younger.
Scrub: She comes in with you to the cubicle and watch you change to your birthday suite,then disappear to bring the mosha for the scrub.
Standard procedure face down onto the hole on the bed and she start her scrub. After scrubbing the back , she start to mosha your ass and the underpart your didi,then she ask me to turn over to the front,that's when she start attacking and scrubbing the didi and inner thighs.When she sense that you are enjoying the extra touches and your didi is singing the national athem
she ask if you want to Jua Gen FOR S$50....BROTHERS HERE CAN CHOOSE TO REJECT HER OFFER AT THIS STAGE and enjoy the sensation without having to pay for the HJ ...BUT..BUT.. be prepared to see her black face .
Anyway,I tried to bargain to $30 claiming it's the standard rate but she quite firm saying that she only do at S$50 nothing less. Since its the first time with her and for the benefit of other brothers (Load of bullshit actually, cos I wanted to feel her boobs which was spilling out from her blouse.)
Jua Gen: Must say she knows what she is doing cos its not the usual jerking your didi up and down ,she actually work a full 10 minutes on your balls and the underpart of the didi shaft.Of course during the 10 minutes I was also veri busy grabbing her boobs and digging her pussy.She ask whether to extend another 30 minutes which I decline cos I think going to explode soon. True enough sooner said than done all my future offspring shooting into the air.I tried to play blur telling her that Jua Gen not supposed to ejaculate,she give me short lecture that our didi is like a pipe ,once choked have to clear.
I tell her that I don't mind to clear her choked drain also.She Ka Ka Ka laugh and said Ni Hen Hwai. She ask me to proceed to the toilet to bathe and will give me 10 minutes of neck massage before I change back)
Name:Kelly (PRC)
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: Firm and nice (NOT HUGE)
Pussy:Soft tender and wet.
Scrub: 8/10
Jua Gen: 8/10
Massage: 7/10(Neck only)
Remarks: Go for the promotion and enjoy the foreplay with the scrub ,do the Jua Gen only if you are into autoroam mood.
Damage: 38 + 50 ( duration 1 houir and 12 minutes)
FJ: should be available if you opt for the low bed.
RTF: No.
Old 05-06-2004, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 21
onwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to all
Re: FR Relexive theraphy zone Thomson

went down recently since it's near my house. tried 1 gal called Ivy.

Looks: 5/10
Figure: 6/10
HJ: 7/10
Service: 8/10

went for the 45min session for $30. service was not bad. can auto-roam all the way. total dmg was $30 + another $30(hj)

RTF: probably.. since it's just 10min walk from my hse.
Old 06-06-2004, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
yellowdancer is Cool - loads of Potential
problems finding the place.

hi.... i went down recently and i have problem finding the place. is there anymore clearer landmark nearby? Eg..... street name...... etc. Thanks for help.
Old 06-06-2004, 01:11 PM
Samster

onwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to all

it's along thomson ridge. very near the UOB bank. when u come out from UOB, just turn right. it's on the 2nd lvl.
Old 06-06-2004, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 21
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onwrath
it's along thomson ridge. very near the UOB bank. when u come out from UOB, just turn right. it's on the 2nd lvl.
This place was mentioned somewhen early this year if I'm not wrong. The story was not continue then.
Old 07-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Schizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
After bank biz at UOB today, turned LEFT - found Heritage Java Massage. If turn RIGHT - it's the road.

Any specific name?
Old 08-06-2004, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -109 / Power: 0
mccormick mccormick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schizo
After bank biz at UOB today, turned LEFT - found Heritage Java Massage. If turn RIGHT - it's the road.

Any specific name?
yeah boy... Yesterday, i drove all the the way there and saw a Javanese message and a small yellow sign board displaying "Foot Reflexory".. And there was a staircase leading to 2nd level.. but all these are on the left of UOB... When I was about to go recce abit.. sux .. wife called to pick her up.. will try again some other day...

Pls help to confirm which staircase ... seems like that are more than 1 there...

Is the staircase facing the road or the carpark??
Old 09-06-2004, 08:27 AM
Didimeetpussy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by simimabochap
Location: Thomson Ridge (opposite UOB Bank) (opposite Post Office and church) on the 2nd Level.
Parking: Free , along the lane of these shophouses or at the bank's entrance.
Set-up: 5 cubicles (3 with high bed and 2 with low bed)
Number of girls: 2 local and 3 PRCs(Old lady at counter table is the boss and not Included otherwise all brothers if only see her alone will run like dragon.)
Rates: promotion @S$38 per hour inclusive of scrub.
Girl : Kelly (PRC) age: 30 looks younger.
Scrub: She comes in with you to the cubicle and watch you change to your birthday suite,then disappear to bring the mosha for the scrub.
Standard procedure face down onto the hole on the bed and she start her scrub. After scrubbing the back , she start to mosha your ass and the underpart your didi,then she ask me to turn over to the front,that's when she start attacking and scrubbing the didi and inner thighs.When she sense that you are enjoying the extra touches and your didi is singing the national athem
she ask if you want to Jua Gen FOR S$50....BROTHERS HERE CAN CHOOSE TO REJECT HER OFFER AT THIS STAGE and enjoy the sensation without having to pay for the HJ ...BUT..BUT.. be prepared to see her black face .
Anyway,I tried to bargain to $30 claiming it's the standard rate but she quite firm saying that she only do at S$50 nothing less. Since its the first time with her and for the benefit of other brothers (Load of bullshit actually, cos I wanted to feel her boobs which was spilling out from her blouse.)
Jua Gen: Must say she knows what she is doing cos its not the usual jerking your didi up and down ,she actually work a full 10 minutes on your balls and the underpart of the didi shaft.Of course during the 10 minutes I was also veri busy grabbing her boobs and digging her pussy.She ask whether to extend another 30 minutes which I decline cos I think going to explode soon. True enough sooner said than done all my future offspring shooting into the air.I tried to play blur telling her that Jua Gen not supposed to ejaculate,she give me short lecture that our didi is like a pipe ,once choked have to clear.
I tell her that I don't mind to clear her choked drain also.She Ka Ka Ka laugh and said Ni Hen Hwai. She ask me to proceed to the toilet to bathe and will give me 10 minutes of neck massage before I change back)
Name:Kelly (PRC)
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: Firm and nice (NOT HUGE)
Pussy:Soft tender and wet.
Scrub: 8/10
Jua Gen: 8/10
Massage: 7/10(Neck only)
Remarks: Go for the promotion and enjoy the foreplay with the scrub ,do the Jua Gen only if you are into autoroam mood.
Damage: 38 + 50 ( duration 1 houir and 12 minutes)
FJ: should be available if you opt for the low bed.
RTF: No.
Tis Gal Kelly also work at Hougang, she is known as Ting Ting there. The one recently change mgt.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
went down recently since it's near my house. tried 1 gal called Ivy.

Looks: 5/10
Figure: 6/10
HJ: 7/10
Service: 8/10

went for the 45min session for $30. service was not bad. can auto-roam all the way. total dmg was $30 + another $30(hj)

RTF: probably.. since it's just 10min walk from my hse.
Brudder don't think you're married right? If not how to tau jiak near home.....when the cat is away the mouse comes out to play.....
Old 09-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schizo

Any specific name?
yup.. u do turn right. cross the small road with the road sign 'Thomson Ridge'. then u shld see the shop on the 2nd lvl.
Old 09-06-2004, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Brudder don't think you're married right? If not how to tau jiak near home.....when the cat is away the mouse comes out to play.....
yup... still single..
Old 09-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -109 / Power: 0
mccormick mccormick

Yesterday, went recce again.. this round got enuff time to roam around.. and yes!! its across the small road of UOB. The staircase leading up is next to a Auto shop.Climbed up the stairs.. wow.. sibeh chuan... Saw the lady boss and opt for 1 hr session at $40. On the way to the cubicle, glanced a lady in black.. hmm.. no bad sia

Was asked to undress while waiting for the lady... Then I heard.. "June!!!! June!!!!" Here comes June.. YES!!! She's the lady in black.. Hahhaha... luck is on my side... But cannot see properly cos eyes still adapting to the darkness.

SOP lah.. scrub srub scrub... bath bath bath .... oil massage massage massage.. chat chat chat... her skill not bad.. quite comfortable until i fell a sleep for a short while.. knn.. woke up and she told me left onli 5min and still got 1 leg not done.. aiyah.. same old trick to extend another 1/2 hr lah... extend lor...

We tok dirty for another 15min and pop the magic words.. "SPECIAL" .. was told anything found in HC can find here.. wow.. wu hia boh?? asked for rate
HJ: $30 (no touching) $50 (auto roam)
FJ: $100

Try to bargain to $30 with auto roam but failed.. then on with the $50 lor..
She doesn't wear any bra .. onli a tube.. Remove her tube and pull up the shirt.. eehhh.. saggy breast... not firm 1.. boh her hey mah hor... trying my luck if can "lah kopi".. and was pushed away.. Gave her a dissappointed look and she immediately pulled down her pants & undies and said. "Can touch.. No poke poke .. OK??" Of cos say ok lah... jus want her to remove the pants.. watever happens next.. who cares... She suddenly excliamed so loud "Wow... so big har!!!" And I gotta "ssshhhh.. next door got ppl." And I cheekily asked her wanna try how it feel?? hahaha.. And I did dig her and she say "eehh...." siao.. who cares.. continue digging..

During Hj, asked her if she provides BJ.. She does.. with cap?? NO.. its BBBJ.. wow piang.. told her i no want HJ liao.. change to BBBJ.. on the second tot.. "play safe, play long".. back to HJ.. hehehe..

Ok.. after abt 5 min, mission completed successfully... cleaned up, dressed up, paid up and left...

Her service not bad.. when she knew I'm feeling cool, she immediately off the air con and bring me more towels.. hehehe...

Name : June (local)
Looks: 7/10 (comparing to PDMM standard)
HJ: 8/10 (no hurry) $50
BBBJ: $70 (din try)
FJ : $100 (din try, but will try one day)
Overall service: 8/10
Damage: $40+$20+$50 = $110
Abit expensive but feel quite worth compared to other TN.. the scrub and massage .. not bad...

I was there at around 5pm.. And a guy came in at around 5.30pm.. he was serviced by Ann.. is that guy a brudder here?? Can share your FR?

Last edited by mccormick; 09-06-2004 at 04:01 PM.
Old 09-06-2004, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
thick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went there today at 5pm and onli one gal left on the shelf ..... bo pian lah, anyway quite okay looking, but room quite dark so nothing much to see ....

I am her first customer and she only started work today !! siao liao lah .... massage not good ... wear long jean skirt and blouse like decent gal .... cannot see anything but the downblouse look into her boobs quite steaming ....

standard SOP massage and b4 end asking for special, so I opt for HJ. She do HJ like holding onto motorcycle throttle !! quite rough in handling it .... tried to autoroam, keep on say cannot ... managed to take a good peek and pressed from top ... but sianz man !!! so difficult for me to cum coz no very shiok at all ... end up quite to press her boobs, fantasize a bit then cum .....

after finished, saw about 2 out of 5 good looking ones having their dinner, but .... but did not have an opportunity to check out their names - one thing can confirm, they all on the "A" cup size - nothing much 2C

FR - Cindy (PR from China)
Massage - 4/10, $40 per hour (collect over counter b4 massage)
Looks - 6/10
Boobs - 32A
AR - Macham like must "rape" her then can get it done
HJ - 3/10
Damage - $30.00

RTF - Probably try another gal ....
Old 09-06-2004, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 21
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thick
went there today at 5pm and onli one gal left on the shelf ..... bo pian lah, anyway quite okay looking, but room quite dark so nothing much to see ....

I am her first customer and she only started work today !! siao liao lah .... massage not good ... wear long jean skirt and blouse like decent gal .... cannot see anything but the downblouse look into her boobs quite steaming ....

standard SOP massage and b4 end asking for special, so I opt for HJ. She do HJ like holding onto motorcycle throttle !! quite rough in handling it .... tried to autoroam, keep on say cannot ... managed to take a good peek and pressed from top ... but sianz man !!! so difficult for me to cum coz no very shiok at all ... end up quite to press her boobs, fantasize a bit then cum .....

after finished, saw about 2 out of 5 good looking ones having their dinner, but .... but did not have an opportunity to check out their names - one thing can confirm, they all on the "A" cup size - nothing much 2C

FR - Cindy (PR from China)
Massage - 4/10, $40 per hour (collect over counter b4 massage)
Looks - 6/10
Boobs - 32A
AR - Macham like must "rape" her then can get it done
HJ - 3/10
Damage - $30.00

RTF - Probably try another gal ....
This place special like a Menu ... Gee..... I think they must be have some kind of agreement.... initially thought of going to try this place in one fine day... hmmm... now, I had to reconsider liao... maybe wait till they are finding housefly to pass time.....hehehhe
Old 10-06-2004, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
thick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoncent$
This place special like a Menu ... Gee..... I think they must be have some kind of agreement.... initially thought of going to try this place in one fine day... hmmm... now, I had to reconsider liao... maybe wait till they are finding housefly to pass time.....hehehhe
next time I go, me give them swatters !!! should have visited my Ah Ru instead ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1