The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you test ML attitude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcatbukit View Post
For me I start WeChat them until no reply,after that go to her colleague.When she saw you just say you not reply my WeChat
Thats a smart move. Dont let her think that you only have her. She also have other customer. You must make friends with as many of her collagues as possible. BUT remember do not tell each other stories behind their back.
Old 17-11-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meehoonkeuh View Post
thank you bro for the advice. I know alot of bros here always say they're not for loving, but sometimes really cannot help just kena KC. Must get through this phase successfully then can be more immune to them haha.
Yes, many brothers here learnt from experience. We are too gullible and beleive every word they said. Whether its SIam Bu, Ah Tiong Bu or Viet Bus, we always soft heard when we listen to their sad stories.
Old 17-11-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I got try booking other MLs through my "regular"(aka 1st...) ML before because I don't have their contact and she v. willing help me book also. Afterwards will still ask me if her colleague or her better. Guess she gets alot of customer that's why lose me also don't really affect her.. Maybe this can help test if your ML nice anot
肥水不流外人田
Let me explain this scenario. I also understand recently from a ML.
Though not from her mouth, this is why she dont mind recommend her colleagues.

She is busy and she cant served you. SO instead of you going to another SPA, she rather keep you in her spa with her colleague.
Then her colleague also do the same and introduce her regular customer to her when she is busy. A WIN WIN for the MLs

I was a bit like why she push me to her colleagues and then i realised her colleagues also did the same. They are exchanging customers.
I no longer sad.

NEVER EVER TELL HER anything about how good/Bad is her colleagues.
Tell them to SUANG FEI you if she wants to know. Ask her why she wants to know. If she tells u she jealous its BULLSHIT

Last edited by piichai; 18-11-2020 at 12:38 AM.
Old 18-11-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meehoonkeuh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I was a bit like why she push me to her colleagues and then i realised her colleagues also give her new customer. I no longer sad.
Looks like I have a lot to learn thanks bro piichai for the enlightenment!
Old 18-11-2020, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 4
Cast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Health Center (no one used this term anymore), SPA or TCM Goers

We have many ML come and go from different nations.
Like it or not, we have the love and hate relationships.

Some of them are so commercialized that you dont have to ask or test.
From the moments, you can see they are goal getters. Such as

1) By Status in their Wechat
非诚勿扰.
Only contact me if you want massage.
In another words, dont talk cock with me.

2) By their conversation
No matter what you said or ask or talk abt the weather, she will always say
Wat time u come? 约几点?

3) By their greetings
Dont be too happy if you see everyday she send message to you.
She is just mass sending and you are just one of them

4)

We want to make good use of our money so we need to know as much as possible instead of try an error. How do we test them?

What are some of your ways?
Talk to them
If they are lazy to even talk to you. How will you expect good service from them.

Test patience
If she shows impatience after a while. Let it go

ANyone can contribute?
Use the thermometer,
usually if she's angry, the temperature will be around 40deg, if she is in the range of 30deg means she's cool and in a good mood. And if below 20deg then prepare for deadfish service.
Old 18-11-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast View Post
Use the thermometer,
usually if she's angry, the temperature will be around 40deg, if she is in the range of 30deg means she's cool and in a good mood. And if below 20deg then prepare for deadfish service.
The thermometer will be your cock probing the mouth or hole?
Old 18-11-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smcddtc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The thermometer will be your cock probing the mouth or hole?
Ice and Fire on demand
Old 18-11-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

If your ML dont constantly update you on their situation or movement, you are being friend zoned.

They can call you lao Gong or whatever but you are just a friend if you only noticed that she has left Singapore from her wechat moment.
Old 18-11-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What are some of your ways?
Talk to them
If they are lazy to even talk to you. How will you expect good service from them.

Test patience
If she shows impatience after a while. Let it go

ANyone can contribute?
The ML's working phone number is for work, definitely customer also got to be understanding not to bombard it with 无聊 messages about the weather and whether they have eaten.

If you have to strain to think about the topic that is engaging, then it's pretty much a sign of no chemistry lorr. Helps if you have some similar hobby/interest with the ML then you might get some useful info too. Previously one ML shared with me a cheapest per-entry gym near her place - now i go there quite regularly (gym lah, not massage) and convenient.

Lastly, could be depend on mood also. When time of the month comes, some women feel a little unwell, but still must work. When probing into her pants and feel the sticky pad there, well ..... quickly retreat Surely a low mood day.

Quote:
If your ML dont constantly update you on their situation or movement, you are being friend zoned.

They can call you lao Gong or whatever but you are just a friend if you only noticed that she has left Singapore from her wechat moment.
Not friend-zoned but customer-zoned. If you get to know the person outside of her work, that's a normal r/s. But as long as you pay for the session, you have branded yourself as "customer". And it's then very difficult to un-customer yourself thereafter.
Old 18-11-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Pushing the envelope method\
You : Can I .......??n(Some request)
ML : Hmm...i dont usu do this....
You : Pls i ....(give some shitty excuse)
ML : Ok, only this time (without asking more money)

Few days later,
You : Can I ... (another request)
And the cycle repeats itself
Old 18-11-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Not friend-zoned but customer-zoned. If you get to know the person outside of her work, that's a normal r/s. But as long as you pay for the session, you have branded yourself as "customer". And it's then very difficult to un-customer yourself thereafter.
Just remember that this is a commercial relationship.
Yes, customer zoned is even worst.
Stranger -> customer-> friend-> Soulmate

Mobile Phone got 2 types.
Official Wechat Account advertising different ML, price info and location
Personal Wechat account : can see more than 3 days, all her family and kampong photos

Last edited by piichai; 18-11-2020 at 07:57 PM.
Old 18-11-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
thank you bro for the advice. I know alot of bros here always say they're not for loving, but sometimes really cannot help just kena KC. Must get through this phase successfully then can be more immune to them haha.

Actually kc is okay wat. Just make sure know when to stop and pullback. Sometimes kc kc a bit is fun what. Otherwise go there pay money handjob bathe sianz... Problem is don't go in too deep. Look for the signs
As u said...

- lying to make u feel like u r the only one she hj or fj
-lying about biz is bad
-hang up to sell
-ask u for money or more tips
-say very poor earn very little
-say other customer no tips.
-pretend dunno how to handle a penis excuse for poor service ie act virgin

There are usually exceptions to the norm which u will feel more kced. But guess must learn how to hold back.
Old 18-11-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

Definition of Kam Cheng

Need to redefine this in case a lot of people don't know how we play the game

Kam Cheng is a feeling you put in when having commercial outing either with a KTV, ML, SW or WL.

If you know how to play and withdraw, it is not KC already so when we comment, do remember this point.

It's not that the brothers don't know, it's just that
人在江湖,身不留己 or
情到融时,情不自禁 etc
Old 18-11-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

I think under that situation “Friend” is already a very kind word, I will even define that as “acquaintance”.

I got same situation this year too - one regular ML that I have been visiting, RTC immediately when Phase 2 opened, and i only got to know from her WeChat.

No hard feeling anyway since I know most of them treat us as transactions.

Quote:

Old 20-11-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
PoliceOfficer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always test them when I accidently drop my "license to arrest" card. But usually I tell them is my off duty because I also need a massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1