The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all
Re: Bistro Experiences

[QUOTE=mao86;20308406]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderYouth View Post

Bro.. can share the kopitiam

try 733 geylang road
Old 06-11-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
This rates is just unreasonable comparing to ktv last time. The worst thing is you are sitting in open area, you cannot play much, even rabba the boobs also cannot. It's difficult time for the consumers like us also, it's not like our salary is doubled after covid, why we have to pay double.

What i don't like is when bistro started open in phase 2, they stick to old ktv tips (50 girls / 50 mm / 200 booking), after a while this whole gang of mm (trust me they all know each other) coming up together and push it to 100$ and declare this is new market rate...Told all the mm I pass even though i have supported all your places fc, sc, l1, l9, etc. earlier.
Admire that strong determination
Right now this stage is the demand alot higher than supply.. if you can hang in till things “normalize”...
Old 06-11-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
ElderYouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
This rates is just unreasonable comparing to ktv last time. The worst thing is you are sitting in open area, you cannot play much, even rabba the boobs also cannot. It's difficult time for the consumers like us also, it's not like our salary is doubled after covid, why we have to pay double.

What i don't like is when bistro started open in phase 2, they stick to old ktv tips (50 girls / 50 mm / 200 booking), after a while this whole gang of mm (trust me they all know each other) coming up together and push it to 100$ and declare this is new market rate...Told all the mm I pass even though i have supported all your places fc, sc, l1, l9, etc. earlier.
Wow, I had been to all aforementioned KTV before, haha. Understand the situation now, so my thought is if fellow bros really keen to try out bistro, try the smaller ones. I had been to big bistros which are full of people thus found it difficult to rubba rubba especially if the bros next table are sharing the same girl with me. Smaller bistros are similar to pub, if we dare to rub and kiss in open space, we can still score some values on our money spent.

I might try the pub in OT later tonight. Will drop a field report here if I find it good.
Old 07-11-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i fully agree with bro, all prices increased but bring home is either decreased or gone to zero

i also stopped visiting my regulars now, just cannot accept the fact that i need to pay more for what i am getting lesser from the girls

maybe this is what the big bro has been telling us, be prepared for the new normal

Quote:

Old 07-11-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 17
4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of

No two ways about it, regardless how we look at it, money is definitely not well spent.
Old 07-11-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

anyone went to club nine at clark quay? Hope got many ladies.
Old 07-11-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
swap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterswap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been to a small pub a few times. Open area. You can see everyone and all the girls, so not sure how much you can really expect with this kind of place.

I only went for one girl I know and only tipped her and the boss who serve me drinks.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Carrot places .. just report them and close down ..
All guys have been confined for too long and become a Robert that why become a business opportunity to these joints. Basically out to leech u furthermore before they got caught or close down
Old 08-11-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

If only the bistros are like Bangkok Thermae bar...

Can buy your target gal any drink, your own drink buy one cup can ownself “butterfly” walk around for as a long as you want. Want to sit in corner alone also no one bother.. Don’t bother about chitchat la. want to rubba just pay the gal for her time in your own room or their love hotel. Can go homerun base and bring her go club. No need mind games. No need bar fine. No need buy her LD she also don’t give you black face.

No need tip mm since there isn’t any. want to tip waiter, go ahead since booze so cheap.

Haha. If only......
Old 08-11-2020, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Actually what is bistro? Is it like siam diu those kind whereby you buy drinks for the girl you like etc.
Old 08-11-2020, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Bistro Experiences

Based on the safety measures on the limited night clubs and ktvs, I think bistros will survive longer. How many will go swab test just to go night clubs and ktvs with masks and CCTVs on all the time?

With the safety measures need, more may convert to bistros. If not, exit the industry.
Old 08-11-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
Mookatamaihum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
Sure, but govt is hell bent on sacrificing the economy in the name of zero-covid religion.

"Nightlife venues such as bars, karaoke lounges and nightclubs are expected to remain closed even after Singapore enters Phase 3"

"In a media release, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said residents will have to be prepared to remain in Phase 3 for a "prolonged period" of possibly more than a year. "
Yah sacrificing economy but keep giving $$ to the wife
Old 09-11-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
ElderYouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
Actually what is bistro? Is it like siam diu those kind whereby you buy drinks for the girl you like etc.
More like former Joo Chiat pubs, but with mummy. The girls are in sight there, you can choose a girl or ask mummy to recommend, then your adventure into the unknown begins, haha. Certain girls are more playable and others are not. You don't need to buy lady drink or hang flower like in the Siam Diu, just need to pay tips at the end of your venture.
Old 09-11-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderYouth View Post
More like former Joo Chiat pubs, but with mummy. The girls are in sight there, you can choose a girl or ask mummy to recommend, then your adventure into the unknown begins, haha. Certain girls are more playable and others are not. You don't need to buy lady drink or hang flower like in the Siam Diu, just need to pay tips at the end of your venture.
That's quite interesting. Thanks bro, up you as well
Old 09-11-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 15
Tmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
current rate is mummy $100, butterfly girl $100, $230 should be cheap liao
Huh they up price again? But somehow the “famous” ones are still fully booked daily lei
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1