The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 7
Scoregoals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScoregoals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
I usually book my session few days in advance 😅
I can only go for weekdays evening slots but these timings are usually fully booked

Misses her extraordinary juagen skill. Whenever I reaching the point of explosive release, she will kill off my urge instantly by pressing other spots.
Her famous line: 我没有想让你出, 你怎么样也出不来!
Old 02-03-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoregoals View Post
I can only go for weekdays evening slots but these timings are usually fully booked

Misses her extraordinary juagen skill. Whenever I reaching the point of explosive release, she will kill off my urge instantly by pressing other spots.
Her famous line: 我没有想让你出, 你怎么样也出不来!
Hahaha that's a good one!! 🤣
Old 03-03-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Hmmm is it about ipl, waxing or hj now???
Old 03-03-2020, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried both this tattoo lady and another one in Geylang. Tattoo lady is pretty and young but the Geylang one is better at juagen technique.

Tattoo lady:
Waxing - no rating as always painful for me
Juagen - 7/10
Look: 8/10
Figure: 7/10 (b cups)

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do
Juagen - 9/10 (sibei power with more teasing. Nearly blast out a few times but she don’t allow you to blast till grand finale)
Look: 6.5/10 (milf)
Figure: E cups

Both are nice ladies with good service. The Geylang one more hiong as it is at home. Lol! One time I just gave her a massage then finger her pussy till it was leaking juice. Drag her into the toilet for enjoyable evening.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 23
y2jy2j is a glorious beacon of lighty2jy2j is a glorious beacon of lighty2jy2j is a glorious beacon of lighty2jy2j is a glorious beacon of lighty2jy2j is a glorious beacon of lighty2jy2j is a glorious beacon of light
Can share contact bro?
Old 03-03-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 14
xyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro,

can share ctc for waxing?

thanks
Old 03-03-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Emiratesboyz90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
Bro, it's the same contact which I gave u few days ago...
Bro, can share the contact? Thanks
Old 03-03-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share the tattoo lady?
Old 03-03-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 9
SilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Tried both this tattoo lady and another one in Geylang. Tattoo lady is pretty and young but the Geylang one is better at juagen technique.

Tattoo lady:
Juagen - 7/10

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do
Juagen - 9/10 (sibei power with more teasing. Nearly blast out a few times but she don’t allow you to blast till grand finale)

Both are nice ladies with good service. The Geylang one more hiong as it is at home. Lol! One time I just gave her a massage then finger her pussy till it was leaking juice. Drag her into the toilet for enjoyable evening.
Bro can share contact? Would like to try both lady. Thank you very much.
Old 03-03-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone has good ipl place to share?
Old 03-03-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 21
middaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
Anyone has good ipl place to share?
Tattooed waxing lady got IPL package also. 1 stop solution for all
Old 03-03-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by middaymoon View Post
Can share? Been looking for a ipl place
Old 03-03-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by middaymoon View Post
can share the contact?
Old 04-03-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

In need of a trim, gladly appreciate if any bros can share their contacts!
Old 04-03-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

Tattoo lady:
Juagen - 7/10

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do

Can share tattoo lady ctc please?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread