The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pranksterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Only saw 2 shops open at lv4. Both not attractive enough for me to stop and ask
Old 26-11-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Bananaboy94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a milf at level 4, blue rose tattoo on chest. Anyone know her name? Paiseh forget to ask
Old 26-11-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaboy94 View Post
Tried a milf at level 4, blue rose tattoo on chest. Anyone know her name? Paiseh forget to ask
Her name is Rose
Old 26-11-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Her name is Rose
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA sure bo?!
Old 26-11-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaboy94 View Post
Btw any bro who want to find her , she's code red. Service limited
Old 27-11-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Got a ctc thru michat and the lady boss was quite helpful even though it was quite late.$50 entrance fee. Intro me to a younger PRC who just arrived last month. The massage was so so. And i can smell alcohol from her, said she already ended for the day and having dinner with housemates.

Then the best part is when GQ is asked, she put my hands into her hot pants and said she is wet already. Damn, that is a new trick. Caved in, agreed to the tips.

Maybe the alcohol did the trick for her, she was wild. And not discreet at all. Damn loud even though the room was partitioned, can easily hear from outside.

One of the best i tried, a keeper. Sorry bros, I won’t be sharing ctc.
Old 27-11-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Got a ctc thru michat and the lady boss was quite helpful even though it was quite late.$50 entrance fee. Intro me to a younger PRC who just arrived last month. The massage was so so. And i can smell alcohol from her, said she already ended for the day and having dinner with housemates.

Then the best part is when GQ is asked, she put my hands into her hot pants and said she is wet already. Damn, that is a new trick. Caved in, agreed to the tips.

Maybe the alcohol did the trick for her, she was wild. And not discreet at all. Damn loud even though the room was partitioned, can easily hear from outside.

Think I know where... My regular ML is there also.
Old 30-11-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kungfu11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Oh u talking about beside prata shop. Oh yes. Same girls just shift next door only.
What service they have or only hj
Old 30-11-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
archy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently into ussc, just tried the shop beside the cpu shop at lvl 4. Quoted 30 + 50. Think pretty rush job.

Walk out wanted to go the next building to eat then saw there's one younger short hair girl just opposite hair salon and nearer to the linked bridge at the same level. Anyone know the name and if she's good?
Old 30-11-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
VIII deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by archy View Post
recently into ussc, just tried the shop beside the cpu shop at lvl 4. Quoted 30 + 50. Think pretty rush job.

Walk out wanted to go the next building to eat then saw there's one younger short hair girl just opposite hair salon and nearer to the linked bridge at the same level. Anyone know the name and if she's good?
not sure if same girl as ytd but i saw a short hair nice body girl in that shop also and asked for a quote. 68 for 洗脸 so i straight away walk out
Old 01-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIII View Post
not sure if same girl as ytd but i saw a short hair nice body girl in that shop also and asked for a quote. 68 for 洗脸 so i straight away walk out
You Shouldnt walk away because she has not finsihed her sentence. "Wash face is 68. But I am using the boobs to wash your face."
Old 01-12-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Maybe a better idea.
$69 for washing face : in 69 position, and using her wet "meow meow".

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
This is funny lol
Old 04-12-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
skylit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post

Lol. Mai Hao lian, I also know who you’re talking about
Old 04-12-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 8
wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!

live report i cannot find coco store. But most of the shops are open
Old 05-12-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
4EyeRat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a new butterfly spa on left side of USSC bldg main door facing the road. Facade all tinted glass n need press door bell to enter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread