The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
David07 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Con Shop (A&A Wellness Bugis)

but i have been going there for quite some time, never experience like what your share oh.. maybe i am the regular there bah... even the Angel still remember me... guess you have to get a regular there, they will treat you well.. my experience there very standard, 100 for 2 hours, xx will ask me if i want to add 30 min for scrub, if don want she wont insist. also everytime i go there, i get to experience different happiness. depends on your chemistry also. but still i prefer diana who she is just an automatic machine.. haha..
Old 11-07-2016, 10:36 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by David07 View Post
but i have been going there for quite some time, never experience like what your share oh.. maybe i am the regular there bah... even the Angel still remember me... guess you have to get a regular there, they will treat you well.. my experience there very standard, 100 for 2 hours, xx will ask me if i want to add 30 min for scrub, if don want she wont insist. also everytime i go there, i get to experience different happiness. depends on your chemistry also. but still i prefer diana who she is just an automatic machine.. haha..
Diana , no more there, left there quite some time , now in farrer park spa.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Aanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Bro Diana left the Spa so Long already of course you never experience before lah. Now no more gems in this Spa as good as Diana and Sharon Liao. For what i know, they are currently at a Spa in Rangoon road.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
David07 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aanda View Post
Bro Diana left the Spa so Long already of course you never experience before lah. Now no more gems in this Spa as good as Diana and Sharon Liao. For what i know, they are currently at a Spa in Rangoon road.
haha bros, i know ar... i have been going both places lo... looking for Diana and also the regular here.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Aanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
haha bros, i know ar... i have been going both places lo... looking for Diana and also the regular here.
This AA Wellness Con Shop charges $68 per hour now, I suggest you go continue looking for Diana at the Rangoon Road Spa.
Old 14-07-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Surprise that the man in blue have not visited this place yet.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 14-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
GreenPapaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Surprise that the man in blue have not visited this place yet.
because its a fake accusation as the accuser did not able get the required or his expected special from the ML, resulting him to become angered (i.e a tease deprive guy is a angry guy) and using the apportunity of advertise sign board price to blow out of proportion for all unawared bro to add and to support his anger due to his deprive urge..and his personal agenda

totally wasting all bro time and energy reading so many new thread just because of his selfish needs.

so pls stop all these discussion.

Last edited by GreenPapaya; 14-07-2016 at 02:31 PM.
Old 14-07-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
WeiWeiKeKe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wink Re: Con Shop (A&A Wellness Bugis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekchan View Post
My Friend said this Con Shop appeared on Chinese newspaper.
Bro can share Con shop article?
Old 14-07-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
GreenPapaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeiWeiKeKe View Post
Bro can share Con shop article?
non existence at all. just a fantasy he use to con everyone here . to make us look like idiot to believe him.
Old 14-07-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

Red face Re: Con Shop (A&A Wellness Bugis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenPapaya View Post
non existence at all. just a fantasy he use to con everyone here . to make us look like idiot to believe him.
No offence but r u Legendary Black Faced Skinny Man aga Parasite who follow Angel backside with Coconut head hairstyle?
Old 15-07-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Kwellness is Cool - loads of Potential

Tired and angry about the con services of AA Wellness Spa which charge $68? Go opposite to Bugis Cube second level for good teasing massage, just top up $2 to enjoy 1.5h of teasing massage at Bugis Cube! Try the new SYt Eva for stimulating massages.
Old 16-07-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Kwellness is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel567 View Post
Thanks bro for the recommendation! Tried Michelle she managed to give me a good teasing from the first min onwards and make full use of the one hour to massage me properly. Can't compare this to AA Wellness as its a disgrace to compare AA's services to this wonderful Spa.
Boss, thank you for your support. We always aim to be the number 1 Spa in Bugis! With support like this, it will make us do better to serve you more.
Old 18-07-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

Dear all,

Sharing reviews from Google:

Disaapointing experience at this Spa, massue was black face all the time when giving me massage, perhaps unhappy about me rejecting her offer for signing package. Didn't feel relax at all!

Aileen Ong in the last week-

Very disappointed with the massage lady name Ivy. Caught her using her phone while giving 'one hand' massage all the time for the 1 hour. Price is expensive too, I was charged $68 compared to the standard rates of $50 of other Spas I went before. Recommend all to try at your own risk!

Leen Lui 2 months ago-

been there with my friends for 2 hours body massage. 2 ladies masseurs are not professional with body massage n I suspect they only good in facial as they are selling beauty products. we have added $10 for body scrub n $10 for aroma oil but they just applied the scrub on the body without scrub n only keep talking promoting their package as for the aroma oil they used so little on the body which I think is not worth for the money to add. they included the shower time in our 2 hours massage so we actually have only 1.45mins plus the toilet facilities are so old n wear off n flooded shower place. not a good place for relaxing massage n not worth the money for their services plus facilities. will definitely not going again

lilly Williams 4 months ago-

the most pathetic service I have ever encountered in Singapore. Made an appointment, they confirmed it then upon arrival they made me wait 40 minutes while allowing walk ins for old men looking for massages. The waxing was one of the worst processes I have ever had that it was ridiculous. She used the thickest white wax in the most unclean and untrained manner. She could barely get the wax off my skin, while simeltaneously causing my skin to turn bright red with small skin cuts and marks on the top V. eventually got so unbearable I had to stop. Despite barely even completing 30%, they insisted on charging me full. She couldnt even get the bits of wax that were stuck around my bikini line. She had a staff member walk me to an ATM as they didnt accept card. Avoid this place, one of the worst I have ever seen!!!

Travis Chan a week ago-

Climb up the third storey to this Spa, went in paid $50 for one hour, counter says is $68 despite them saying is $50 at the price list. Massage girl kept pestering me to sign packages and take the 4 hands massage which I felt was unnecessary and irritating. Finish the massage by a very black face lady. Suggest all not to visit this place!

Shrikant Pasari 7 months ago-

The board outside says 1 hour massage for $50 but when you pay after the massage they tell you the price is $68!! The 1 hour massage time included my initial shower time - so you only get 50 mins. I suspect that might be the case because the masseuse got disinterested after she figured out I wasn't interested in any extras. The massage itself was of substandard quality. Not going there again ever!
Old 18-07-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

Dear all,

Sharing AA Wellness reviews from Google:

Disaapointing experience at this Spa, massue was black face all the time when giving me massage, perhaps unhappy about me rejecting her offer for signing package. Didn't feel relax at all!

Aileen Ong in the last week-

Very disappointed with the massage lady name Ivy. Caught her using her phone while giving 'one hand' massage all the time for the 1 hour. Price is expensive too, I was charged $68 compared to the standard rates of $50 of other Spas I went before. Recommend all to try at your own risk!

Leen Lui 2 months ago-

been there with my friends for 2 hours body massage. 2 ladies masseurs are not professional with body massage n I suspect they only good in facial as they are selling beauty products. we have added $10 for body scrub n $10 for aroma oil but they just applied the scrub on the body without scrub n only keep talking promoting their package as for the aroma oil they used so little on the body which I think is not worth for the money to add. they included the shower time in our 2 hours massage so we actually have only 1.45mins plus the toilet facilities are so old n wear off n flooded shower place. not a good place for relaxing massage n not worth the money for their services plus facilities. will definitely not going again

lilly Williams 4 months ago-

the most pathetic service I have ever encountered in Singapore. Made an appointment, they confirmed it then upon arrival they made me wait 40 minutes while allowing walk ins for old men looking for massages. The waxing was one of the worst processes I have ever had that it was ridiculous. She used the thickest white wax in the most unclean and untrained manner. She could barely get the wax off my skin, while simeltaneously causing my skin to turn bright red with small skin cuts and marks on the top V. eventually got so unbearable I had to stop. Despite barely even completing 30%, they insisted on charging me full. She couldnt even get the bits of wax that were stuck around my bikini line. She had a staff member walk me to an ATM as they didnt accept card. Avoid this place, one of the worst I have ever seen!!!

Travis Chan a week ago-

Climb up the third storey to this Spa, went in paid $50 for one hour, counter says is $68 despite them saying is $50 at the price list. Massage girl kept pestering me to sign packages and take the 4 hands massage which I felt was unnecessary and irritating. Finish the massage by a very black face lady. Suggest all not to visit this place!

Shrikant Pasari 7 months ago-

The board outside says 1 hour massage for $50 but when you pay after the massage they tell you the price is $68!! The 1 hour massage time included my initial shower time - so you only get 50 mins. I suspect that might be the case because the masseuse got disinterested after she figured out I wasn't interested in any extras. The massage itself was of substandard quality. Not going there again ever!
Old 18-07-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Do lady customers come in here for massage and waxing?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1