The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 12
Draco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDraco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A new Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGWL View Post
Camping for more
Thanks for the support bro.
will continue soon
Old 15-04-2013, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Entertaining ! Looking forward to more! Cheers bro, ............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 15-04-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
anthonyKKW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You guys are talented in writing...Got distinction for GP?
Old 15-04-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story!

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 16-04-2013, 01:11 PM
Samster

Draco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDraco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Entertaining ! Looking forward to more! Cheers bro, ............

Cheer bro. YNWA

http://xfcbbs.com/?fromuid=1289445
Old 16-04-2013, 01:30 PM
Samster

The Story Continue...

After the incident i went to Shanghai for a week business trip. When i reach Hong Qiao airport. My supplier had send a lady to pick me up at the airport.

The lady in her 20+ was dress in a typical OL style but the first thing that caught my eyes was her twin peak. It was a 36D cup. Imagine this, The button of her pink shirt seems to burst open any time. She had a lovely smile.
I just can't take my eyes off her twin peak.

She noticed that i was staring at her breast and bring my attention away telling me her name is Angel(Ah.. Angel with Devil figure) and is the sales executive from my supplier. After that, She bring me to the car that had been waiting.

While we will in the car, i still cant take my eyes off her twin peak. You still can see her red bra from the hole in between two button. I try to start up a conversation with her. She told me she came from Chengdu and my company is under her account.

She had a degree in marketing from Chonqqing University. I told her i am a Singaporean and she was surpise i could speak good chinese. She like all chinese was becoming excited asking how come we could master two language so well. Suddenly the car jerk heavily and her whole body lean toward me. Those soft twin peak hit against my shoulder.

To be continue....

Support me by click below

Last edited by Draco235; 27-04-2013 at 09:52 AM.
Old 16-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyKKW View Post
You guys are talented in writing...Got distinction for GP?
Thanks for your support bro. I get F for GP. haha.

Old 16-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Samster

All Bro,

Thanks for those bro who upped me.

Old 17-04-2013, 08:26 AM
Samster

The Story Continue...

That bouncy, I think to myself. I take a look at her and she blushed like a red tomato. The sudden jerk was caused by a car in front of us stop suddenly. She apologised to me but i said it ok. (My mind was thinking more of this will be good). After that We continue our conversation.

I told her i am not married and don't have a girlfriend(but alot of sex partner...haha) and she was even more surpise saying i am so handsome and educated, why can't i find a girlfriend.

I replied i been flying alot to other countries so it hard for me to settle down. Then i cheekily replied i am waiting to find a right lady and she sitting beside me now. She laughed out loudly and blushed like a tomato again.

She told me there will be a dinner session tonight with her boss and asked me what i prefer. I said anything you liked i liked. She said i am such a sweet talker and don't believe i don't had a girlfriend.

Ya. i replied because most lady don't like my cheekiness. 男人不坏女人不爱。she replied.

To be continue....

support me by clicking below

Old 17-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
StillLearning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy to read that you are a bilingual sales director.
Please allow me to make a few suggestions (in green font) to allow you to consider, so that you may improve your written English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco235 View Post
Recently, I had been posted to China to work as a Sales Director for a Singapore Company to deal with English speaking and chinese (Chinese, with a capital P) customer.

I could said (would say that) life had changed a lot in recent weesk. I don't know what is it with China (the Chinese) people. They always (seem to) find Singaporean(s) attractive to them. Yes we are billingual but there is also a lot (are many Chinese who speak English well) chinese which could speak English. The girls still seems (no s, girls seem) to prefer Singaporean(s). Maybe it (is) our nationality that appeal to them/

I (have) been in the sales line for 9 years so KTV session(s) with customer(s) is norm to me. The story goes that I was entertaining one of my USA customer(s) the other day. We were there together (delete "together") with 2 (of my sales executives ) all my sales executive(s). All of us had ask for 2 girls each. We will (were - past tense) drinking a lot (of) liquor that day as this is quite normal when entertaining customer(s).

While (When, not while) I start(ed) to speak to the USA cutomer in English. (, comma, not period - both with small b, same sentence ) Both of my KTV girls was (were) surprise(d) that I could communicate so well to my USA client. They started to asked (to ask many questions) a lot of question. Where i am from? How come i could speak Mandarin and English so well.

So i told them ( that i am from Singapore and Suddenly their Alttiude towards me change(d). They become more chatty. As the night go by ( went on ), We were quite drunk.
My USA client brought the 2 girls back to his hotel for threesome. All man (men - plural) are alike no matter (where they come from) they are from which country.

To be countinue...
Old 17-04-2013, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
StillLearning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suggestions in Green font.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco235 View Post
The Story Continue(s)...

That bouncy, I think to myself (I thought about that bouncy ). I take ( took a look at her and she blushed like a red tomato. The sudden jerk was caused by a car in front of us stop suddenly. ( The car in front of us stopped suddenly and caused our car to jerk. ) She apologised to me but i said it ( ok . (My mind was thinking more of this will be good). After that We continue our conversation.

I told her i am not married and don't have a girlfriend (but alot ( many ) of sex partner...haha) and she was even more surpise ( surprised ) saying i am so handsome and educated, why can't i find a girlfriend.

I replied ( that I have been travelling to many countries, and therefore, it is difficult for me to settle down. i been flying alot to other countries so it hard for me to settle down. Then i cheekily replied i am waiting to find a right lady and she sitting beside me now. ( The, I cheekily replied that I am waiting to find the right lady, and she is now sitting beside me ) She laughed out loudly and blushed like a tomato again.

She told me there will be a dinner session tonight with her boss and asked me what i prefer. I said anything you liked i liked. She said i am such a sweet talker and don't believe i don't had a girlfriend.

Ya. i replied because most lady don't like my cheekiness. 男人不坏女人不爱。she replied.

To be continue....

support me by clicking below

Old 17-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillLearning View Post
Suggestions in Green font.
That why i get F for my GP.Haha. Thanks for your suggestion. My chinese is always better than my english. That why i came here to work.

Old 17-04-2013, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
anthonyKKW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SG got talent. Many many talented people, indeed.
Old 17-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

TS, please don't listen to StillLearning and make those edits. Some of his corrections make your story sound horrible. I'd rather read your story with your broken grammar than with his ploper engrand.
Old 18-04-2013, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyNewbie View Post
TS, please don't listen to StillLearning and make those edits. Some of his corrections make your story sound horrible. I'd rather read your story with your broken grammar than with his ploper engrand.
Cheerz bro, thanks for your support. Will continue to use my broken english.
Hahaha...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1