The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2013, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 12
Draco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDraco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A new Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaller View Post
Carry on!! Waiting for next episode~
Hi Bro,

See that you are enjoying the story. Will carry on soon.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

Draco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDraco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The Story Continue....

Her fingers start to move along my Knee cap slowly toward my inner tight and up towards my groin. I could said she is quite a pro. The speed of her movement is paced perfectly. Tickling every sensitive spot like a precision machine.

Seeing me enjoying with my eyes close, her hand slowly unbuckle my belt and unzip the zipper. With my pants still on, her hand move into my underpants and towards my throbing rod. Oooh... the wramth of her hand can be felt by my small brother. My company driver with his professionism never even glance at the rear mirror.

She countinue tickling all the sensitive spot with her long finger and i enjoying every moment. At this time, i started to make my move. with my hand around her shoulder, i quickly move towards one of her twin peak. she had a B cups and i am not a boobs lover so her B cups perfectly fit my hand. I maneuver my way from her collar into her white T shirt until i reach her bra. Shoving my hand into her bra, i start caressing her breast. A slight moan come out from her. This is getting interesting.

To be continue.....

Last edited by Draco235; 03-04-2013 at 05:21 PM.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

All Bro,

It holiday here for 3 days and i am going for a short holiday to Changpin.(Sextifying Trip) I will be continuing the story on sundays.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster

I had been shifted from matter of heart to adult section.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

The story continue...

Under the dimmed light, i still can see her pink nipple clearly. I started to touch the rim of the nipple. Her facial expression show it all. She is also enjoying it very much.

My other hand started to move towards her jean. Swiftly, i unbutton her jean. i hand in and use my finger to feel her side of her wet hole. It more waterly than i thought. When i about to use my finger to attacked her hole, She stopped me and give me the face that saved it for latter.

At this time her hand started to stroke my rod slowly. I getting very high but i also stopped her whispering to her telling her that enjoy it when we reach my apartment.

We quickly wear back our pants and jean. About 15min later, we reach my apartment. We quickly alight the car and told my company driver to pick me later tomorrow morning.

Once we step into my apartment, we started petting each other. I was kissing her like no tomorrow. Then she make her move. She push me to my Sofa and start unbuttoning my shirt. She slowly move her way down and unbutton my pants.

With my underpants still on, she move away from me and started seductivly dancing infront of me.

To be continue...
Old 07-04-2013, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
davidguetta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome account reminds me when I used to frequent ktv haha
Old 07-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

shiok man, you have done our country proud
Old 08-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andythai View Post
shiok man, you have done our country proud
Every Singaporean a warrior.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidguetta View Post
Awesome account reminds me when I used to frequent ktv haha
Can to share some experience
Old 08-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

The story continue...

She started stripping her T shirt showing her black bra and with the slowly swaying of waist, she pull down her jeans. At this time she is standing infront of me with her black bra and panty.

She make her way toward me and kneel down. Her hand quickly grab my protruding rod. She take off my underpants and with foxy look smile at me. Her mouth went straight to my waiting small brother. Ahhh... i moan. Her tongue start licking the tip and move all the ways down to the balls and up again. while at the balls, she will suck it like some delicalies.

Wow. The sensation is good. Like a experience guy, i unbutton her bra and grab her breast with force. Then she started to suck my cock like a vacum machine. Powerful suction, that what i can say.

I am getting abit high and my soilder is about to release. I stop her immdietaly. I put her up from the floor and started frenching her. My hand was all over her body.

Following that i push her to the sofa and starting kissing her breast and body.

To be continue...

Last edited by Draco235; 09-04-2013 at 09:29 AM.
Old 08-04-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
YamamotoPeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bravo stories! Camping for more ...
Old 09-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

The Story Continue...

I kiss my way down to her pussy and start licking her labia(side of the pussy). She gave a shiver and moan out . Ahhhhhh.... Ahhhhh.....The soft moan is like a calling for more.

Her pussy started seeping out her sweet water. She adjusted herself to posistion her pussy so my tongue is placed in the middle of her wet hole. I slowly lick it and she shiver again like a virgin.

The licking pace started to quicken. Her waist started to rock quickly together with my momentum. She stop me and say she wanted my cock.

I took out a super thin condom from my drawer. I ask her to cap it on for me and she placed it in her mouth. She slowly cap it on and gave me a good blow job again.

Then i getting myself ready to gave her a good pump.

To be continue...

Last edited by Draco235; 11-04-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 14
SYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to behold

Nice China sexventure story...

List: SilentReader888 TomMaffo1ter Wende11a 99099 FacesBook Exbros vrossi1980 conquer ProjectAlice

KIV : wally888 owl888 waikeekee
Old 11-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Samster

The Story Continue...

I spread her leg wide and slowly insert my small brother into her pussy. She had a tight pussy. During the inserting, i always like to look at their face. when eyes starts to roll up a bit, you were know that she enjoy your cock while inserting.

I gently start to rock to her moaning rythmum. It tight it wet. Shiok. Then i start to pick up my paced. She said slow down, she don't want me to cum so fast. I told her cheekily i can control very well.

She replied back " 你是色鬼吗,这么有经练“. I laugh out loudly. I told her i am tired. She asked me to sit on my sofa. Then while facing outward she insert my penis back into her pussy.

This posistion is making her pussy even tighter. I put both hand on her waist and start lifting her up and down. She moan even loudly. Ahh... Ahh... Ahh...
She is like shouting. She keep said this posistion touch her G spot.

Now she is totally enjoying herself and me too. Her both hand is touching her own nipple and then moving to the edge of her private parts to touch her labia.

Her paced now is like on super turbo. I could feel my solider is on their way out. after a few more pump i release all my soilder。

We sit at the sofa for a while then we went for a shower. I told her to stay for the night and she say ok. She never ask any money from me.

The next morning while she was leaving, she ask me to call her if i wanted her to come over. I kissed her on the lipped and say no problem. will call her again.

After that i went to Shanghai for a bussiness trip.

To be continue.......
Old 11-04-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
GGWL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1