The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Why do some men share their girlfriend/wife?

I noticed in this forum, and have heard in real life, that there are some couples who do this.

I know that there are some men who confidently allow their girlfriend/wife to have sex with another specific man, or even fearlessly allow her to have sex with any number of other men who may be friends or even strangers. In the first case involving a specific third-party man, he is likely to be someone familiar and trusted, or maybe not at all. In the latter case involving any number of other men, it is more like a swingers' party (I guess?), not a wife-swapping event with other couples.

A close male friend recently told me that there is something called dogging which is public sex that usually involve strangers taking turns having sex with a consenting woman, or in some cases, a consenting girlfriend/wife, and other men just watching the sex act from a distance. He told me that he went to a few dogging events, and at some of such dogging events, had sex with a consenting man's wife in a public place while her husband watched from a distance.

From the jealousy and exclusivity point of view, I wonder how some boyfriends/husbands can develop strong enough confidence or high enough fearlessness to sexually share their girlfriend/wife with another man or any number of other men. I wonder if such men also tend to have stronger views that their girlfriend/wife are sex objects?

Any male opinions?
Old 30-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Re: Why do some men share their girlfriend/wife?

Is the lady a willing party?

Does she enjoys the sessions?

Because if she does for both then maybe that's for the best, making a dishonest marriage honest, happens to work for some couples.
Old 30-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
Is the lady a willing party?

Does she enjoys the sessions?

Because if she does for both then maybe that's for the best, making a dishonest marriage honest, happens to work for some couples.
As best as I know, the women in these situations are willing or consenting, and I guess that they do enjoy the sessions. I didn't speak to the women involved.

I asked about the men's opinion about why they are confident or unafraid to share.
Old 30-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
lightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It's just like any other fetishes. If it turns the couple on in pure clean fun, who's to judge? After all when u r 70 all u hv is memories of days gone by

Some interesting stuff bout cuckolding someone posted previously
http://www.cuckoldfantasies.com/about_cuckolds.html

For a more scientific insight
http://www.sekj.org/PDF/anz49-free/anz49-093i.pdf
Old 30-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrThick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Why do some men share their girlfriend/wife?

Well I have thought about your question b4 and had made some research into it. The common reason is that they want to have someone to spice up their sex relationship or they have fantasy which are never fulfilled. Of course some guy will be jealous but somehow the excitement of seeing their partner begin f by the other party spurs them on. Hence this guys feel Adreline rush to their cock. They feel that their partners sexiness made them want to go back home and f their partner after each encounter.Their partners may be persuaded to try such new activity as long they do not evolve into love relationship and with safe sex practice of cos. So perhaps sex with consent together with strangers or friends becomes more acceptable by their willing partners. But it does take a lot of courage to try sharing. More and more people are willing to be more open about their fantasy these days.
Old 30-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrThick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue --

We have heard about scandals etc in our Asia society. These sum up that people are willing to risk their relationship. But I see about sharing is difference from scandal because they still respect and love each other and just wanna have some fun out there, at the end of the day and they still resume to normal relationship as couple afterwards.Some newbie couple might be hesistant to share their partner so they would want to see others doing it first. Personally I think there is such a trend people prefer to start off with close friends first or select someone who is within their profile and do some chit chatting before proceed into action.
Old 30-12-2012, 04:16 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Made me think of Chikan! haha! Exciting!
Old 30-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Seriously, I also don't understand all this sharing of wives and gf or consensual girls...
I am selfish, i dont share my women ..I only shared FR on gd fl, ktv and HC.
Isn't it man duty to protect, love, honor and treasure their loved one meh?
Old 30-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightweaver View Post
It's just like any other fetishes. If it turns the couple on in pure clean fun, who's to judge? After all when u r 70 all u hv is memories of days gone by

Some interesting stuff bout cuckolding someone posted previously
http://www.cuckoldfantasies.com/about_cuckolds.html

For a more scientific insight
http://www.sekj.org/PDF/anz49-free/anz49-093i.pdf
Fetish? I thought it was like a sexual lifestyle choice. Thanks for the interesting links. I didn't know that men can be described as cuckold, and differentiated into different types of cuckold. The scientific insight is really complicated to read, and it seems to say that the FMM fantasy is common, or more common than some of us expect. I can relate myself to the FMM fantasy for multiple orgasms.
Old 30-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhuman View Post
Seriously, I also don't understand all this sharing of wives and gf or consensual girls...
I am selfish, i dont share my women ..I only shared FR on gd fl, ktv and HC.
Isn't it man duty to protect, love, honor and treasure their loved one meh?
Yea, I thought so too but it's weird that some men really don't mind the sharing. Sometimes some women don't mind being shared too.
Old 30-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

..i feel that if wife or gf can share... then there is no sense of security anymore.. as today might be ur wife and tomorrow might divorce or separated already
Old 30-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
colorwolf888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycolorwolf888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is about human evolution... When u feel yr wife has been cheatin u tend to shoot a more powerful n intense load sonthat yr sperm will procreate n nt yr competitor's... Only cuckolds know wat i m talkin abt

-----Explore @ http://ourhotwives.org/forum/-----
Old 30-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster (eP)

colorwolf888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycolorwolf888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Only guys who have expereinced this kind of situation will develop such fetish.... May i add

Old 30-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster (eP)

http://yogahotwife.tumblr.com/

Old 30-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
coolguy28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally, I feel if the guy really love his gf / wife, should treat them exclusive to themselves only. Not sharing with anyone other guys.

I feel that the guy either too confident with themselves or take their gf / wife
for granted.... bored with them... so something new and kinky to spice up their
life..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1