The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 12
Draco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDraco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
A new Journey

Recently, I had been posted to China to work as a Sales Director for a Singapore Company to deal with English speaking and chinese customer.

I could said life had changed a lot in recent weesk. I don't know what is it with China people. They always find Singaporean attractive to them. Yes we are billingual but there is also a lot chinese which could speak English. The girls still seems to prefer Singaporean. Maybe it our nationality that appeal to them/

I been in the sales line for 9years so KTV session with customer is norm to me. The story goes that i was enteraining one of my USA customer the other day. We were there together with 2 all my sales executive. All of us had ask for 2girls each. We will drinking a lot liquor that day as this is quite normal when entertaining customer.

While i start to speak to the USA cutomer in English. Both of my KTV girls was surpise i could communicate so well to my USA client. They started to asked a lot of question. Where i am from? How come i could speak Mandarin and English so well.

So i told them i am from Singapore and Suddenly their Alttiude towards me change. They become more chatty. As the night go by, We were quite drunk.
My USA client brought the 2 girls back to his hotel for threesome. All man are alike no matter they are from which country.

To be countinue...
Old 02-04-2013, 01:03 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A new Journey

of course they are happy to know you are a Singaporean..
Singaporean are known to be gullible and dumb, they fall in love with whores!

here, say hi to your fellow carrot head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco235 View Post
I don't know what is it with China people. They always find Singaporean attractive to them. Yes we are billingual but there is also a lot chinese which could speak English. The girls still seems to prefer Singaporean. Maybe it our nationality that appeal to them/

So i told them i am from Singapore and Suddenly their Alttiude towards me change. .

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 02-04-2013, 01:13 PM
Samster

Draco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDraco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
of course they are happy to know you are a Singaporean..
Singaporean are known to be gullible and dumb, they fall in love with whores!

here, say hi to your fellow carrot head
Bro ,

You will found out who the carrot later in the story.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ghostshade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL , they don't find you attractive, they find you rich.

It's all the same regardless of it's Vietnam, Thailand, China, or even Taiwan.

I've been too all of these countries when you show up in any KTV or bar speaking in english , girls can't wait to talk to you.

Maybe at first they thought you are just a local office guy working for the ang moh, but then when they heard you speak english, they feel that you are a foreigner that is richer and it's easier to get their hands on your money.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:39 PM
Samster

The story countinue.

The two girls that sit with me are whose name are 琪琪(Qiqi) and 曼曼(ManMan)。Both of the girls were quite drunk when we about to leave the KTV. As i was paying for the bill and giving the Tips out to the Princess and waiter, ManMan suddenly asked me whether i wanted her to leave with me and back to my apartment. ManMan is from Sichuan, She is only 23 years old and had the Foxy look and slim figure that i like. As for Qiqi, She is 25 from Hubei. She had more of the OL look and hourglass figure.

Upon hearing ManMan request, Qiqi suddenly flare up and said that she will be leaving with me that night instead of ManMan. What following is the most interesting part of the story. I could see that Qiqi is quite drunk and don't know what herself is talking about.

She start yelling at ManMan saying i belong to her and don't try to take me away from her. Wow, in my mind, i was thinking when did i became her man.
ManMan actually did not back down but shouted back to Qiqi saying what i was thinking. At this time, i could smell fire powder in the air and all the while i am enjoying the drama.

With the quarelling quickly escalated to pushing and shoving, i put myself in between of the 2 girls. Then the mummies came in and seperate the 2 girls.
I told the mummies i not leaving with any of them.

To be continue....
Old 02-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Don't worry, it just a typical chinese drama, just enjoyed your main cast leading in this drama
Old 02-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

I`m quite a bullshitter myself

but occasionally i do enjoy listening to an expert

so please carry on .....................
Old 02-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bookmarking this thread.
Please carry on
Old 02-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubber View Post
bookmarking this thread.
Please carry on
Thanks Bro. Will continue soon.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 13
AvgJoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvgJoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Steamy story telling should be under "adult discussions about sex" section.
Nonetheless, pitch tent and awaiting your next installment
Old 02-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster

The Story continue..

After all the drama, i was quite pissed off with the girls. The mummies knew that i was angry and keep apologising to me. I told the mummies what type of service is this. How do expect me to come back again.

Then the mummies started scolding the girls for at least 15min. I think she is puting up a big wayang show for me. I stop her, telling her i am tired and i am leaving. I took out 400rmb to pay the girl each but the mummies said never mind because of the incident.

I insisted to pay the girls as i feel that they had sitted and drank with me the whole night and i can claim back from my company for entertainment. I had also tipped the mummies so like all pro mummies, she change face very fast. She stop showing her angry face to the girls was sending me off to the lobby.

As i was waiting in the lobby for my driver to come fetch me. ManMan came out from the lift. She was wearing her home cloth which was a white T-shrit with Jeans. Under her white T-shirt, She is wearing a black Bra..

As a 32year old guy, looking at her foxy face and slim figure, there a sudden burst of blood flowing to my tight area. She was surpise that i was still around. She came up to me....

To be continue....
Old 02-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
I`m quite a bullshitter myself

but occasionally i do enjoy listening to an expert

so please carry on .....................
Haha, thanks bro for your support.
Just sharing my story.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

All Bro,

Thanks for all your support. Busy typing report for my boss. will continue the story soon.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MrBaller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Carry on!! Waiting for next episode~
Old 03-04-2013, 08:42 AM
Samster

The story continue...

Standing in front of me, i could smell her perfume. This scents of her perfume had a slight sweetness and i like it very much. I am a guy who like girl to put on perfume but not those type that is very strong. And most important the black bra that i can see underneath her white t-shirt is getting me very horny.

She asked me why was i still here?. I cheekily replied her that i am waiting for her. She laughed out loudly. As the light was bright in the lobby, i feel she actually look better without makeup. We chatted for a while and i told her i am waiting for my driver to fetch me.

At this time, i could see my driver had arrived. When i about to get into my car, she suddenly grap hold of my hand and get into the back of the car with me. At first, I was surprised but her reaction but while her breast was pressing against my hand, I totally understand she will be mine tonight.

Inside the car, i joked with her asking her where can i dropped her. She replied back at my apartment room. I smiled back. She was sitting very closed to me with her hand wraping around my waist and head on my shoulder.

The light is very dimmed at the back of the car, she suddenly shiftted her hand from my waist to my groin area....

To be continue....

Last edited by Draco235; 03-04-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1