The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: In my mid 30s, no gf, no friends, stuck in hdb with mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by laobiantai View Post
Last time still got occasionally go geylang find $50 prostitute now geylang close liao just stay at home after work, surf forums and watch tv.

Sometimes go to fave see some cheap massage or facial deals than go for it.

Got no money to buy resale hdb. Trying to bid to get 2 room bto. In the meantime, i am stuck staying with my mother who is a very mean person
ok and what are you doing anything to get out of this situation? Like what funboi said what do you want in (your) life?
Old 08-09-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

There is no such thing as a stable job nowadays unless you midwife or in the funeral business. Even funeral business also somewhat affected by Covid. Have to make sure you have useful skills or knowledge that is complementary to the times. Pilot was a stable job with high pay just 7-8 mths back, look what happened? You have to ask yourself why don’t you have friends. If you don’t even have friends how to get a girlfriend in the first place?
Old 10-09-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
There is no such thing as a stable job nowadays unless you midwife or in the funeral business. Even funeral business also somewhat affected by Covid. Have to make sure you have useful skills or knowledge that is complementary to the times. Pilot was a stable job with high pay just 7-8 mths back, look what happened? You have to ask yourself why don’t you have friends. If you don’t even have friends how to get a girlfriend in the first place?
Have iron rice bowl , join PAP , even cock up screw up also stay in the job as MPs, if kick out by lost vormtes they have thos GLC or kangtao to put in another post n still hv a job.
Old 10-09-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Bro, use cpf what...why cannot?
not so straightforward.. i do share TS sentiments. HDB prices r overinflated and one must reli calculate zhun zhun in event if lose job, how not to be disrupted in repayments.

Also, with the sky high cpf min sum needed to set aside at 55, once u whack a hdb, u have only 5k to withdraw at 55.

And start drawing down half of the Full retirement sum only at 65 (if u pledge your hdb).

Unless one is a super high flyer, but also need to ensure fly high all the way.

Think covid when many high flying jobs went down under.

TS reli need to think carefully before committing.
Old 10-09-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Go for 3 rm resale, you can rent out 1 room to help pay off. Worst case lock 1 room and living room also can rent out. No need to wait until you have full sum before you buy. Some more unless you high pay, you get to enjoy HDB loan. Not many countries where you can become a home owner so easily. Better play your cards well.
everybody is thinking this strategy.
Saying is very easy.

where to find s many tenants to rent from u when economy is down?
nobody knows whats the climate like in the future.
and does TS reli want to be living with strangers forever?
its simplistic solution but not realistic.
the stress of different lifestyle habits with tenants can be overbearing.

imho TS better make sure he can service the loan without the need for renting out rooms before committing.

Only in worst case unexpected scenarios then adopt this approach.
Old 10-09-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

If personally I have not done it I wouldn’t have recommended it. Keep having a self limiting mindset where “This cannot, that cannot” and it will doom you to work within fake limits. Never have I any issues in finding tenants and this has been consistent for the past decade. TS is single if he has been through NS he has lived with others. If you think you can rely on CPF for retirement then too bad lah. Depend on yourself. Real cash on hand is King. Do you know how many foreigners work in Sg? Its millions of them. Now with Covid even more unlikely they travel back n forth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
everybody is thinking this strategy.
Saying is very easy.

where to find s many tenants to rent from u when economy is down?
nobody knows whats the climate like in the future.
and does TS reli want to be living with strangers forever?
its simplistic solution but not realistic.
the stress of different lifestyle habits with tenants can be overbearing.

imho TS better make sure he can service the loan without the need for renting out rooms before committing.

Only in worst case unexpected scenarios then adopt this approach.
Old 10-09-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

CPF can indeed be relied on for retirement if one does not think it cant be.

dont get a flat unless reli necessary.

snowball ur cpf by transferring as much to SA as possible.

By 55, will be able to get maximum lump sum after setting aside min sum.

If TS work hard and ensure FRS is met, then after 65 if still single and healthy, every mth draw down figure and sufficient to retire on.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
If personally I have not done it I wouldn’t have recommended it. Keep having a self limiting mindset where “This cannot, that cannot” and it will doom you to work within fake limits. Never have I any issues in finding tenants and this has been consistent for the past decade. TS is single if he has been through NS he has lived with others. If you think you can rely on CPF for retirement then too bad lah. Depend on yourself. Real cash on hand is King. Do you know how many foreigners work in Sg? Its millions of them. Now with Covid even more unlikely they travel back n forth.
Where do u go to find tenants?

You post in facebook for free?

Did you have to renovate your house until swee swee to make it easier to get tenants?

Do you stay together with your tenants?

You are a guy and you rent only to guys?
Old 10-09-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
LittleThinCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Last time still got occasionally go geylang find $50 prostitute now geylang close liao just stay at home after work, surf forums and watch tv.

Sometimes go to fave see some cheap massage or facial deals than go for it.

Got no money to buy resale hdb. Trying to bid to get 2 room bto. In the meantime, i am stuck staying with my mother who is a very mean person
No matter how mean she is, she is still your mother.
Old 10-09-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

every household has its own unique, difficult and at times unsolvable issues.

so empathize where TS is coming from.

Hope things goes all well.
Old 10-09-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleThinCat View Post
No matter how mean she is, she is still your mother.
That is like saying no matter how abusive or mean your wife is dont divorce her as she is still your wife.... Sounds draconic
Old 10-09-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
talkingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mid-30: cannot change. Live with it.
No gf: go out and look for one. Don’t set too high expectation. If you constriction worker, you find a maid.
No friends: go out and make some friends, go take up some sports, sweat it out, go walk walk with friends. Who knows one of your friends might intro you a gf or one might actually be your gf. People who is a loner, brought it upon themselves and the only way out is go out there and make some.
Stuck in HDB: well, thank god you are staying in a HDB. Why your mum so mean? Are you mean to her? Are you being a good son? When is the last time you talked to her or bring her to eat something she likes? When the last time you celebrated her birthday?

I can see you might have some personality problems yourself. The only way to change all this is to first change yourself. Or try to change.
Old 10-09-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

There are many sites like Gumtree, or Locanto that you can use. Take nice pictures make it look bright and airy.

My renovation cost was very low I picked one which was renovated not too long ago just tweaked a bit with painting and minor works. Go with neutral colors with a bit of warmth.

I stayed with my tenants before. Best to rent to guys, trust me it will be less of a hassle.

Renting is not free money but a great source of side income, you won’t get perfect tenants if you are a lousy landlord.

Just abide by the principle “ Treat others as how you would like to be treated”
Quote:
Where do u go to find tenants?

You post in facebook for free?

Did you have to renovate your house until swee swee to make it easier to get tenants?

Do you stay together with your tenants?

You are a guy and you rent only to guys?
Old 11-09-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13988 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are many sites like Gumtree, or Locanto that you can use. Take nice pictures make it look bright and airy.

My renovation cost was very low I picked one which was renovated not too long ago just tweaked a bit with painting and minor works. Go with neutral colors with a bit of warmth.

I stayed with my tenants before. Best to rent to guys, trust me it will be less of a hassle.

Renting is not free money but a great source of side income, you won’t get perfect tenants if you are a lousy landlord.

Just abide by the principle “ Treat others as how you would like to be treated”
Good advice!

It's a skill to be a good landlord and u pick up handyman skills like painting, own repairs, cleaning the house and washing your own clothes and cooking skills. It's all about patience and your attitudes!

Learn to be independent, show your mum you can stay alone and you might earn her respect and improve mother-son relationships!

If you are willing to pay commission, there will always be property agents around to help you rent out your rooms! So no worries about unable to rent out rooms...

Talk to HDB officer or Property agent for your budgeting your next flat purchase. I think you have more than enough to buy a 3-room flat with all the government grants like proximity grants, poor man's grants can be up to $50K depending your income
Old 12-09-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Too risky..

Might not be able to find tenants to rent etc..
There are much much more foreigners (Malaysian/Indian/China) working in Singapore than what U can imagine If U r not choosy on race.. Most house owners don't want tenant from India/China. As long as your house is clean with basic furnishings, U shouldn't have any problem renting out a room or 2. If still cannot get tenant, can lower rent slightly than market rate...But pls don't spoil market. Take HDB loan...If cannot pay still can negotiate minimum payment.
Now U r single, no wife no children no debt to settle, so no need to worry so much. If you still have this 前怕狼,后怕虎 mindset, U cannot advance much in life
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1