The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
PoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to all
Looking for a jav which I only remembers the plot, can anyone help?

Plot is a man1 and wifeA were together when the man'1s colleague/friend and wifeB moved in next door. Apparently the friend has lost his job and has an argument with wife so the wife ran next door and sough help with man. The wifeA suggested to exchange wifeB duty with each other husband and help to take care. One night the friend forced sex with wifeA but she kept quiet from her husband man1.
One day while going out to work, man1 saw his wife and friend kissing and making out from the bedroom window. Man1 got angry and drank some beer. Man1 then saw wifeB in the room and then raped her in fit of anger, while telling her about the affair. A few days later, man1 decided to confront his wifeA n friend and force them to have sex in front of him, while waiting for wifeB to come home. After wifeB reached home, man1 and wifeB started having sex in front of friend and wife A, ending the 4 of them had a foursome. I think ending is they decided to exchange wife or they now have better relationship with their own wives. Does any bro here knows the title or the code for this? Thanks in advance.
Old 30-10-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Hampalang is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Looking for a jav which I only remembers the plot, can anyone help?

JUL-179
JUL-106
Old 31-10-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
PoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to allPoseidonX is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampalang View Post
JUL-179
JUL-106
Yah 179. Thanks bro
Old 01-11-2020, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 4
kennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hampalang, that's amazing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1