The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Don't bro... I've been down that road till the point of nearly divorce. My wife graduate from F&B no work experience straight out of university and we build the business together. The first 2 years our marriage suffered disastrously. I met problem after problem and my world logics didn't work here. I have the experience and know what it takes to setup a business but my skill and knowledge is useless here. Fuck, even my management skill is not working here. Letting out my frustration is to pin it on my wife which is really my mistake. After 2 years I started to speak some thai and dealing somethings myself I started to understand that it's not my wife's fault. Our way of doing business is not compatible with these animals. My wife already followed my instructions to the dot but as long it consist of another party it will not happen as we planned. As I said, Khun Thai Ki Yi Cha... they rather don't let you get what you want even if it's a win win situation.
we are sama sama same story laew. 1st few years was really bad on our relationship and work and we really regret making the decision to come here n start our own business but there is no turning back liao . thing start to get better when we fine tune out a way to work together mainly separate scope and when i can work more independently but work together no matter how sure got conflict 1 and she also understand. thats why i go out drink n hang out everyday with friends she also cannot kao bei at me 5555
Old 30-10-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
There is YouTube vid of vietnamese family have a birdhouse for swallows nest in the city, looks like very dirty work and with bird dropping and disease, i dont dare do that
As mentioned earlier, if its an interests to one, for sure has no issue.
Trash to one and Gold to another. Not everyone wish to live off by only passive income.

I'M CIM KING
Old 30-10-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
then give it a shot bro. do what you interested in and wish you best of luck in harvesting the nest. Electricity, use solar panels..then no monthly cost already since all is 1 time invest. the rest will be on the payment to workers to harvest the nest..
but the factor base on luck is too big. the consultant have ways to test if the area around have a lot of bird or not. but that does not guarantee the bird will be attracted into the house. this is scary part.

cost if im not wrong not including building, mainly for the security system (both man n animal), cctv, humidity system, sound system, internal wood structure for the bird should be about 300kthb. worker to collect i already have. wait until i have this amount for high risk i will try
Old 30-10-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But today my wife is very different compared 6 years ago. The sao sao has matured become Je liao. Example, few years ago I wanted to rent a factory but the price is 250k/m... space is too big 4.5 rai so end up not renting. Last week I saw that other people had rented it but their operation doesn't take up so much space so I ask my wife to call them if they would like to rent 1 rai to us for storage. The owner told my wife can... 200k p/m... my wife answer is, "stack 2 pillows"... owner: what? Wife: Pai Fan!(dream). I shocked... wife put down the phone angry and say... Why khun thai so greedy? The more they stay with us the more they also hate their countrymen.
same as mine.. when they know how things suppose to work, they will become the tiger instead of the cat..I like her "stack 2 pillow"
Sub rent to you 1 rai is already helping himself for the fix rental he is paying already.

I'M CIM KING
Old 30-10-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sub rent to you 1 rai is already helping himself for the fix rental he is paying already.
actually to be fair, this can happen anywhere lah
if im not dirt lon to rent out the unuse 1 rai, i also ask for a high price.
take it or leave it i have nothing to lose
Old 30-10-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
yeah I agree. Eg you work as accountant all week earn $2k, now your neighbor turn up, before he never say hello to you, he ask help him with audit offer pay you $100. You can say no, or you can say $1000 as personally you rather relax with free time. Then he say shit i offer you money, its win win, why so greedy.
Maybe the other guy don't really need that money and the hassle of share space better to profiteer.
He did ask a girl to call back and say if 200k too expensive then how much we want to offer... come on lah... don't want to rent just say straight loh... 4.5 rai 250k 1 rai can nego 80k mah... open 200k is looking for water fish liao. The accountant also just tell straight sorry I don't have time to do it finish mah. Ownself stupid enough liao want to think people stupid for what?

In the end I found another empty land behind them... just need to do fence myself and lay hardcore. Total cost I calculated less than 80k. Have electricity and water too. 1 rai 1 month 7,000 baht.
Old 31-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think you misunderstand the point of fleaz and myself .
Oh ok ok... noted
Old 01-11-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh ok ok... noted
chat chat pass time only
mai serious mai serious
Old 01-11-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
chat chat pass time only
mai serious mai serious
No lah... SBF where got serious one
Old 02-11-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
got leh many serious about fucking good and cheap or FREE if possible.
Ya hor... the other day nothing to do read read here and there... found a thread about maid banging... whoa lao super fierce man... maid also chiong ah!
Old 02-11-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
He did ask a girl to call back and say if 200k too expensive then how much we want to offer... come on lah... don't want to rent just say straight loh... 4.5 rai 250k 1 rai can nego 80k mah... open 200k is looking for water fish liao. The accountant also just tell straight sorry I don't have time to do it finish mah. Ownself stupid enough liao want to think people stupid for what?

In the end I found another empty land behind them... just need to do fence myself and lay hardcore. Total cost I calculated less than 80k. Have electricity and water too. 1 rai 1 month 7,000 baht.
Bingo...

I'M CIM KING
Old 02-11-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lah... SBF where got serious one
"Some one" is ....

I'M CIM KING
Old 02-11-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya hor... the other day nothing to do read read here and there... found a thread about maid banging... whoa lao super fierce man... maid also chiong ah!
You all never think of Mahjong when in Thailand meh...seriously....

I'M CIM KING
Old 02-11-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
You all never think of Mahjong when in Thailand meh...seriously....
but i think mahjong club should be illegal leh.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Do you have a maid in Thailand? When you go choose maid do they offer pretty ones? 55555
I used to have one from myanmar young girl 20 or 21 yo big breast. She quit liao I didn't bother to find new. It's not like our SG got agency support... you are on your own. Hired old ones they are lao kwee liao... instead of you tell them what to do they turn around teach you what to do... take those young ones also cannot use... know man outside run away liao.

So now I trust only my beloved iRobot. Near low batt still know how to automatic go back to charging station.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1