The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-12-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

later tonite meet a new maid
Old 11-12-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 8
Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
look familiar.
Her name starts with i
Old 11-12-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 8
Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage199737 View Post

Has anyone had any encounters with her?
Anyone knows her?
Old 11-12-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Shortdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Just finish a new maid can bj very well and very horny
How come bro
During working days also can meet bro
U enjoying bro
Share some contacts bro
Old 11-12-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortdick View Post
How come bro
During working days also can meet bro
U enjoying bro
Share some contacts bro
Have lah, some boss good can come out
Old 11-12-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have lah, some boss good can come out
So good never have such good luck
Old 11-12-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
So good never have such good luck
Keep trying, got chance if don’t give up
Old 11-12-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Busy week just finish a new maid later tonite meet another one
Busy paying 100 to ugly unwanted because Geylang reject u haha too far and ugly . Hahahha!! Great u doing all bro a service so we can screw for foc and pay little for better looking maid !!
Old 11-12-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 242424 View Post
Lanjiao kia dun even dare leave your number down still ask for others number ? For what to screw your Lau bu backside hole ah? Ki hor Lang gan whabaha
If u are so gangster give me ur number lah, why u scare only gangster at jb ah hahahaha
Old 11-12-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mine foc eh unlike u must pay haha . All bros laughing at you u think what
FOC hahahha, u offer $30 to fuck the maid and say u ah demos and young can fuck anyone maid also reject u. That’s why I call u $30 gangster hahahaha
Old 11-12-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
U leave lor . Hum ji motherless bastard. Type type type nia hahaha . Bo lampa Eunuch
U are hum ji, if u are really a gangster leave me ur number. Your mother so poor thing wait for ur money but can’t get any cause u earn $2600 feed urself also not enough. That’s why u can go for ganny $30 fuck hahahahaha
Old 11-12-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Post some photo say only ah, your maid all must be slim and sexy like model, don’t be afraid post some photo and we say u number 1

Quote:
Can we meet and u show me ur phone picture lah

Quote:
Why don’t u give me ur number, I call u after my work

Give me number lah. Best WeChat, line also can
You don't believe and ask me to post photo.
I post photo already.
You don't believe again, say want to meet.
I agree also, ask you to pm me your number.
Now you ask me back for my number?

If you chiong maids, I'm sure you surely got standby number such as prepaid.
Just gimme that number if you're not comfortable with your main line.

You don't believe what people say and want to challenge to meet up, but not willing to give your number when others accept and agree to meet up?

Omg, I really don't know what to say leh.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahaha teeth all rotten and drop out liao thats why bj good? whats your standard of good? your good is our very lousy standard leh. please dun post your ugly maid picture. ppl say buang means buang. still dun understand we are not losers like you need to go rubbish bin find one. hum ji lasup kia
PUKE. bro dun remind of of that loser hayhay. he shoudl change his nick to hayiamloser nick better
Old 11-12-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

I got a funny story to share.
Should be relevant I guess?

An old friend of mine which we haven't been in contact for quite some time called me a few months back.
So we talked the usual stuff, he's asking about my sex life and if I'm married etc.
I told him that it's fabulous.
I'm regularly bonking a mother of one child and she's currently pregnant.
He didn't believe it.
So I told him the child is my son and the pregnant mum is my wife.

He laughed and said ok nothing spectacular.
Then he told me he got a new gf, dating for a few months already, a pinay working as a dh here.
The best part is she's a grandmother.

I didn't believe him.
When we met up the following weekend for dinner, he brought his gf along.
His gf is a bit chubby but quite sweet looking like maybe in her early 30s.
So I asked him, if he's sure such a young girl is a grandmother?
Turns out, his gf gave birth at 17 and her daughter just gave birth at age of 18 and she became a grandmother at the age of 35...!!
So unbelievable right?
Don't think many people got that kind of chance to bonk such a young grandmother hahaha.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
what to say? balless bastard la. eh dun forget to pm me his lj number also. always jio others but when others fuck him and jio him for number and meet up he go balless. really loser. this type of loser i already slap alot and they become ah gua call father call mother. pathetic. hahaha
You jio him, or he jio you before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1