The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-summer/

Tried Summer, a pretty and fair ML with C- boobs, who is here on a tourist visa. She will leave in 4 more days, on 22 Apr. Don't know if she will return. First time to this hotel. The bed is rather compact, like a small Maharajah bed. Summer aims to please. Learn the physical/sensual massage before she came to Sg. For the physical massage, sexy fingering, boobs teasing and catbath, they are rather acceptable for a newbie. She was FN and allows 5G roaming. For me she allowed pussy fingering and finger penetration, boobs squeezing and kissing/frenching (YMMV). I didn't try zhut zhut of boobs or pussy painting. Her gfe is great. At one pt, I asked her if she wanted to have fj. She was hesitant, saying she read I could fj very long. At last she offered, but I felt the asking price too high (and the bed was not conducive for a tall guy like me). For guys who like younger pretty ladies, she is definitely worth trying.

Summer came with Tao Tao, https://sglonelyguy-30.com/tao-tao-massage/ She stayed in another hotel. (near a TCL MRT station). There was another - the name slipped me. Apparently, they temporarily closed a beauty salon/nail spa in HongKong, due to poor business. They came to Sg to earn some $$$$, being young and pretty ladies.
Old Today, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Lols if ML give diff treatment for 1st timers then just don’t RTM can alr 😂
Old Today, 10:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Guess it's ymmv then? I read some say can, but mht i know through personal experience is cannot.
Same experience with mht. She dont like/enjoy it, feels uncomfortable etc. But she reject nicely and ask you to use hand to touch her racks instead while she hj you. Haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1