The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-06-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
BTW sorry have to eat my words. They are not reborn Siam Angel. Asked the okt
Hope they are a good and legit stable ..
Old 18-06-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 10
echangliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ream from Love Affair:

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php...4#post18835694

Official Damage: $120
Tips: $30

Located at Hotel Place. Agency bro was kind and helpful to guide me.

Looks: 8/10 face is cute even no make up more. Gal looks very natural cos little make up. Her smile is really cute. Japan and Chinese looking. Confirmed only 21 years old.

Body: 8.5/10 around 155cm. And small body. No tattoos. Skin white and fair..figure is really good..

Boobs: 8/10 B cup not really for boobs lovers but natural and pink nipples.

Bbbj: 8/10 it is good and no teeth feeling. Really treat you as like a king.

CIM: Never try, but can as posted

FJ: 8.5/10 really good. Cowboy or doggie and hardworking. Willing to try any positions. Doggie is my favourite and look the figure from back, amazing...

GFE: 8/10 Sweet lady and attitude is really good. Always keep smile.

RTF: Yes, yes.
Old 18-06-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
legin21 is one of the Best!legin21 is one of the Best!legin21 is one of the Best!

Anyone knows what happened to Emmanualle? Trying to book a session with them, but no reply.
Old 18-06-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ridinglow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncoalpha View Post
Link not valid liao. I think got sent back after 4 days?
Tried on 1st day..
bad attitude. Sleepy face.
Everything anyhow. Worse bonk for cat150.
Not worth the price.
Bright side in the apartment saw another lady.. look good and tall tho.
Old 18-06-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brxndon98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...8#post18841448

Just ended a session with Yumi from T003 stable.

Yumi is not a 1st timer as she was with Doll88 previously. Wrote FR (in fact my 1 and only one) for her before (you can find it in T003's thread, 1st link).

My factors for evaluation have not changed so here we go:

OKT: 7/10. Took some time to reply but still not too bad and is friendly.

Location: 7/10. Hotel itself quite discreet, cozy room but path to hotel will have many people lol.

Looks & Appearance: 10/10. She now looks much more vibrant than before. Not the ah lian type, more of office lady sweet and sexy type. She told me that she has started exercising and gyming again so that's another positive thing.

Body: 10/10. Enhanced boobs but still really soft, nice to grab and fondle. Ass also much bigger now (I would assume as a result of gym).

GFE: 10/10. Well, any bro who tried her before can testify that she provides ultimate GFE. This has improved so much for me (probably because I'm a returning customer). Will not touch her phone and will treat you like king. Will hold your hands and play with your body whenever there's a chance to.

English: 9/10. Same as before, no need Google Translate. In fact now her command of English is much better.

Shower: 7/10. Though now different hotel but space still quite small. However will make it up by cleaning you well and initiating kissing/frenching and blowjob.

Frenching: 8/10. This is really one of the best improvements. Last time she only initiates normal kissing. But now she will french you like crazy! Fights your tongue like a champ and will probably be the one who initiates! (at least that's what I got). Really damn hot

BBBJ: 8/10. Not much change, still enjoys deep throating, sensual and wet and will not stop unless you tell her to.

Painting: 9/10. Still the same, trimmed pussy that gets wet easily and is sweet. But she is now more vocal about it and will moan sexily upon stimulation.

FJ: 10/10. Too damn good. Still enjoys fucking in many positions and not only that, she will fuck you back even harder! Moaning was damn hot and frenching was gao gao. Reverse cowgirl and doggy much more intense now because of her rounder ass. All I can say is so far I have never met any FL who can fuck as intensely as she can.

RTF: For sure.. So glad that she came back and although under a not so well-known stable, I hope she will get more customers through this FR please support guys! Don't really fancy writing FRs for other FLs who I've booked before because they all just can't provide a fulfilling session like this. I just don't like to waste my time ranting about how bad a service is.

All in all, if you're looking to be "sent to heaven" for a full 90 mins, then go for Yumi!
Old 18-06-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Aiyo why u share. My post is encoded. Maybe another 5 to 10 years later then share the story. (Thats if i'm still around )
u give me the impression of some old dude with lots of life story to tell, would love to hear ur stories (not sure if they are all posted on dark side thread already.)
Old 18-06-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

After a missed opportunity with Meena, decided to text TRL for a night time boom boom with Macie.

Commando lady! Looks good. Very OL-ish and she got the ass for doggy. Fucking service oriented. Like spending time with her.

Overall a good session and would either rtf her or try Sora next.
Old 18-06-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
kohjh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=732701

Model: Ann

3 words. HOLY FUCKING SHIET! Just finished session with Ann. She is the definition of GFE. More below.

Location: Not too near MRT but around 3 mins walk to a bus-stop. Parking also convenient as location have carpark. House really clean, room is spacious but only got 1 queen size mattress on the floor. Shared toilet, but really clean.
Looks: 9/10 - She has a cute face, abit Korean feel. Abit SYT but not super young.
Body: 9/10 - She has an amazing body. Slim, no noticeable fats. Has enhanced boobs but still looks and feel amazing. Around 160-165cm.
FJ: 8/10 - tight feeling, she can really ride u like crazy. Her pussy so wet no KY needed. While riding can definitely feel the wetness and tightness. Surrendered first shot to her riding. Even after cumming she will continue riding like mad. Unfortunately, couldn't try other positions, cannot tahan her riding.
Fingering: 8/10 - she allows fingering. Her pussy so wet when rubbing her clit. Her soft and sexy moans while fingering really just turns me on like crazy.
French: 11/10 -At first when entered the room, she look abit shy shy so I reluctantly ask if can French. She said can, then BRUH..... She starting tongue raping my mouth. Really those like u see in JAV. Tongue will go deep deep into ur mouth, licking everywhere. WTF best experience frenching by far. After that initial tongue rape, whole session my mouth hardly leave hers.
BBBJ: 10/10 - WOW. After raping ur mouth with her tongue, just imagine how she can rape ur dick with her BBBJ skills. Slurping, spitting , twisting action. She can suck u quite awhile and she won't feel tired at all. Surrendered 2nd shot to her amazing BBBJ action. Bros who love BBBJ cannot miss out. During BBBJ, asked her to 69 she willingly let me eat her out. Pussy + ass rim. Her moaning got louder as I went deeper.
GFE: 10/10 - This is where she really shines. No commercial feel. Treat u like a king the moment u enter the place. Almost to the point I feel so bad haha. Greeted me with the most amazing smile. After going to the room,she starting rubbing my pants like she so excited, kept teasing my dick during whole session. Helped me get undress and nicely hang clothes at the door. I also really noticed small things like when she wanna get up after first shot, she will bow her head before going to the bin to spit out, haha. Also will clean u up after both shots. During session she won't touch her phone and focus full attention on you. Cuddle alot in between shots, make u really feel like u her boyfriend. U have to experience it on your own!!! Only downside is that she can't speak English well, quite basic level English but surprisingly she can speak abit of Korean and Chinese. She mentioned that she stayed in Korea for 2 years.
OKT: 10/10 - Super fast response, clear instructions to location. Really can't ask for more from OKT. Thanks bro for smooth booking!
RTF: 11/10 - Definitely going back if I have the time!

Lastly, thanks for reading this long ass FR for Ann as I truly feel that she deserves it!
Old 18-06-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohjh View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=732701

Model: Ann

3 words. HOLY FUCKING SHIET! Just finished session with Ann. She is the definition of GFE. More below.

Location: Not too near MRT but around 3 mins walk to a bus-stop. Parking also convenient as location have carpark. House really clean, room is spacious but only got 1 queen size mattress on the floor. Shared toilet, but really clean.
Looks: 9/10 - She has a cute face, abit Korean feel. Abit SYT but not super young.
Body: 9/10 - She has an amazing body. Slim, no noticeable fats. Has enhanced boobs but still looks and feel amazing. Around 160-165cm.
FJ: 8/10 - tight feeling, she can really ride u like crazy. Her pussy so wet no KY needed. While riding can definitely feel the wetness and tightness. Surrendered first shot to her riding. Even after cumming she will continue riding like mad. Unfortunately, couldn't try other positions, cannot tahan her riding.
Fingering: 8/10 - she allows fingering. Her pussy so wet when rubbing her clit. Her soft and sexy moans while fingering really just turns me on like crazy.
French: 11/10 -At first when entered the room, she look abit shy shy so I reluctantly ask if can French. She said can, then BRUH..... She starting tongue raping my mouth. Really those like u see in JAV. Tongue will go deep deep into ur mouth, licking everywhere. WTF best experience frenching by far. After that initial tongue rape, whole session my mouth hardly leave hers.
BBBJ: 10/10 - WOW. After raping ur mouth with her tongue, just imagine how she can rape ur dick with her BBBJ skills. Slurping, spitting , twisting action. She can suck u quite awhile and she won't feel tired at all. Surrendered 2nd shot to her amazing BBBJ action. Bros who love BBBJ cannot miss out. During BBBJ, asked her to 69 she willingly let me eat her out. Pussy + ass rim. Her moaning got louder as I went deeper.
GFE: 10/10 - This is where she really shines. No commercial feel. Treat u like a king the moment u enter the place. Almost to the point I feel so bad haha. Greeted me with the most amazing smile. After going to the room,she starting rubbing my pants like she so excited, kept teasing my dick during whole session. Helped me get undress and nicely hang clothes at the door. I also really noticed small things like when she wanna get up after first shot, she will bow her head before going to the bin to spit out, haha. Also will clean u up after both shots. During session she won't touch her phone and focus full attention on you. Cuddle alot in between shots, make u really feel like u her boyfriend. U have to experience it on your own!!! Only downside is that she can't speak English well, quite basic level English but surprisingly she can speak abit of Korean and Chinese. She mentioned that she stayed in Korea for 2 years.
OKT: 10/10 - Super fast response, clear instructions to location. Really can't ask for more from OKT. Thanks bro for smooth booking!
RTF: 11/10 - Definitely going back if I have the time!

Lastly, thanks for reading this long ass FR for Ann as I truly feel that she deserves it!
Lol damn seems like all the Anns...M can really fuck!
Going to try her soon😋
Old 18-06-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 15
rajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to behold

I have also tried Ann earlier this week and can confirm her excellent service level and personal attention. She was too good and I was done and dusted twice within 45 minutes. You all need to try her at least once.
Old 18-06-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

17/6 TRL Sugar 1200
RTF

Pretty much same as the first round. Good service all around. More like a fwb than fl. Might have to make one more visit before she returns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHumpALot View Post
TRL Sugar
13/6 1030
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=732280

photos are very close to the FL. Thai tan. Quite tall 1.66m advertised should be correct. Not for guys that like smaller thai girls. Slightly meatier in person than on photo. Natural tits w perky nips and speaks pretty good English.
room a little small but clean. shared bath
soap sop
catbath i think she got more turned on than me
bbbj had better but a* for effort
fj willing to accommodate multiple positions
gfe was nice but i guess this is the 1st day honeymoon service
Old 18-06-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

ACSS69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tina - Silkstocking 16th June

Look: 9/10
same from photos syt

Boob: 7/10
enhanced with scar at bottom

Body: 9/10
really nice figure.. some minor acne at the back

Pussy: 9/10
Get wet.. tight as well..

Bbbj: 10/10
fantastic for me

Attitude: 9.5/10
Very shy and attentive

Previous FR on her is really accurate..
Old 18-06-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

kealthurzard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first time writing FR.

Booked Sora from TheRegentLust for 90min session on 18/06/19 at 8.30pm.

OKT: Bro SK was quick with the response and is patient with me when I got somewhat lost haha.

Looks: Very similar to the pictures she's cute and shy.

Body: Overall good body not super slim but not fat as well, just don't expect a body like a top model but good enough for my taste.

Boobs: All natural which I like,

Shower: Showered together and she likes to tease and play with your brother.

French: The moment you kiss her she'll automatically start Frenching, the hornier she is the better it gets.

BBBJ: Good BBBJ with gentle touch, she even went down to my balls. Damn that was awesome, first shot went with cim.

Painting: No smell and if you hit her at the right spot she'll start to moan louder, doesn't sound fake to me.

Massage: Able to do some light massages.

FJ: She's a tight one, and likes a good bang. She's able to take hard bang as well. She'll tell you her favorite position if you asked her.

GFE: Had a great time with her, chatty as well no awkward moment.

RTF: Definitely a yes for me.

All in all is that she's, friendly and would tease you often. She'll get hornier if you're able to get to her soft spot.

Bros who's gonna visit her do bring some food or drinks, sounds like she doesn't have time to eat. Will definitely give you an extra Mark if you do.
Old 18-06-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Asyveth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=731952&highlight=

FR for Seduction

I've always wanted to try tarma and glad my first was with Bro SD! Bro SD was super responsive and super accommodating that I trusted him and took the 1.5hr package $280/2(can be 3 if the girls like you /90. Best decision ever.

I was received by both girls at the meet up point (discreet) and was legit impressed by their gnd looks. Immediately could tell they were two young horny girls. When we went to the room, they both stripped me naked and led me to the bathtub and started working their magic. Kiki in front and Vanessa behind. Vanessa would stroke her breasts and smooth body on my back while Kiki would stroke my cock. Almost unleashed the beast too early. Super shiok, must try.

Back to the bed I was pinned to the bed as they attacked my 2IC with kisses, french and shoved their breasts in my face. I was trying to reorientate myself but the boobs and kisses were pummelling me non stop. After losing my first shot they cuddled with me in bed and continued playing with my nipples. 2nd round was equally frenzied as things picked up pace.
They offered to let me sleep over (which I now regret) but they're very sweet so pls take care of them bros. Their GFE is more cuddling together and touching me over all and kissing me. I felt like a king with 2 ladies in each arm literally.

Ask them for double BBBJ. Best experience every just watching them coordinately attacking your 2IC.

My rating is 9/10 for the session.

Thanks to Bro SD for the smooth arrangement! Well done and keep this up Bro SD, you got yourself a supporter now. Will be back for more.
Old 18-06-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

kealthurzard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First time writing FR.

Booked Sora from TheRegentLust for a 90min session on the 18/06/19 at 8.30pm.

Bro SK was quick with the reply, and is even patient enough when I got lost haha.

Looks: Similar to the pictures that's on the web, she's cute and shy as well.

Body: Overall a good body.

Boobs: All natural which I liked, perky nipples as well.

Shower: Showered together and she would tease and play with you.

French: The moment your lips touch, she'll automatically start frenching.

BBBJ: A good BBBJ for me soft and gentle, this is a plus for me as she would go down to my balls.

Paint: No smell whatsoever and her moan are soft at first, but if you hit the right spot it gets louder. Doesn't sound fake to me.

Massage: She does a bit of massage.

FJ: Felt tight not too loose, she loves a good bang. She'll tell you her favorite position if you asked.

GFE: Had a great time with her, all smiles and no awkward moment.

RTF: Definitely a yes for me.

Overall she's great, friendly, cute and shy.

If bros going to find her, bring some food along as she doesn't have enough time to eat. Definitely will get you an extra points for that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1