The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 07-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Hannah can be addictive....
She is a good call.
Since your friend is a noob, I think Hannah would know how to handle the awkward tension in the room.

Good luck!
Ask you friend post FR on whoever he chooses!
Jab, any pretty lobangs??
Old 07-06-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues View Post
Hey guys,

Looking for a woman to help our friend lose his virginity. We looking at Hannah, Sasha or Jessica. Any reviews for the following? Which would you all recommend? Pros and cons of each?

TIA!
How abt alicia? Ask her to cosplay for him...

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 07-06-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
Jab, any pretty lobangs??
Out of country at the moment.
Am very curious to see if the new stables any good!
Also Belledejour?i met her and she was very sexy .. surprised she is not very popular her although the ‘agent’ running her is a proper bitch...
Old 07-06-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
xdx24 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxdx24 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Out of country at the moment.
Am very curious to see if the new stables any good!
Also Belledejour?i met her and she was very sexy .. surprised she is not very popular her although the ‘agent’ running her is a proper bitch...
Hi, bro, can share contact for this Belledejour? Thanks
Old 08-06-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Tried janelle from sammybabe, realised she was from a couple of years back under another Okt. Had a nice session with her last time round.

Her looks is more of guai guai gnd rather than chio type, although dun expect those slim type of gals, esp her legs is slightly bigger bone.

Nice friendly girl who gives u the good gal vibe, but no cim, cof.

Rtf is unlikely as too many chicks out there to try.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ApolloRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So what happened to Giorgio threads?
Msg them but there is no reply... anyone knows why
Old 10-06-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 7
Hayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone got the contact of an FL called Natalie? Posted last week advertise as 25, post grad.

Pm me TIa
Old 11-06-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 8
asura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloRanger View Post
So what happened to Giorgio threads?
Msg them but there is no reply... anyone knows why
They will message you back a few days later
Old 12-06-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 7
Hayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking for Independent FL Natalie. Met her last week but I lost her number!
Old 12-06-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ApolloRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR for SNOWY also my first ever FR
Sometimes, everything simply goes wrong to the point you feel like giving up but then suddenly miracle happens and you are saved at the last minute.

That's what happened to me today before I met Snowy. TLDR: booked a few, none really met my standards.
Balls turning bluer by the hours passing by.
Finally, Snowy appeared and everything just felt in place. A super SYT, LOL

SNOWY in life is exactly as in her pictures, tall (really 1.7m), slim and slender but not skinny.
Her long straight hair coupled with her cute face really did brighten my day.

Just looking at her skin and touch it, you can tell it is really smooth and fair, very fair indeed. Standing next to her, she smells so nice and clean, very nice start.

Another part of hers that turned me on even more is her hands; they are small, smooth, soft and very feminine, like the hands of a princess that we usually visualize from reading those romantic novels. Just holding her hand already gives you that special GF feeling.

Her boobs are not the type that suffocate you physically but instead they suffocate you mentally. The smell, the smoothness of the skin and the small nipples which erect shyly all combined to deliver that "punch" to your mind, exactly as the SYT she is.

And then her legs, they are long, long like "forever". Because of her long legs, any maneuver is easy as you have great leverage.
Licking her inner thighs were great as she was very sensitive to it and giggled.

Her pussy is really tight, well trimmed and there is no weird smell.
While pumping her I could feel very well her inside. During this time, she would lightly clawed my shoulder in response to my pumping also she did not moan much and boys, I was glad she didn't as I can easily tell if she/any girl had faked it (big turn off for me), instead her response was subtle and genuinely. The whole sex was hot and I felt like the first time I screwed my then-virgin GF.

I may have a new term to describe this effect I experienced : VGFE - Virgin Girl Friend Experience. Of course it can never be 100% but you get what I meant

As she is fresh into this line, her shyness and submissiveness are both her weaknesses and her super appeals. To those guys who like the girl taking care of them (quickly shower, jump to bed, attack all your weak points, overwhelm you with multiple attack directions and use fake moans), then Snowy won't be for you, but to those who like GFE, her shyness is what amplifies that effect because you take the lead and she follows and that feels great just by itself. She is definitely not a time watcher.

RTF: Yes, re-booking as I am typing out this report after my session with Snowy (I rather refer to her as Snow White).

Please treat her very gently, kindly and you will be rewarded in uncomprehensible ways. (Man, I should change my career to become a writer )
Old 13-06-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dante422 is Cool - loads of Potential

I've met Crystal a few times for dinner outings- she is a nice, classy woman and having her company has always been enjoyable. Conversation always flows pleasantly and I get the sense that she pays close attention to the things that we chat about over dinner.

She has always been very accommodating also in my requests, and seeing her in a nice dress and heels is a treat itself. Highly recommended!

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...5#post18819805
Old 15-06-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
helloshop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same agent marketing gimmick, knn one girl market two different place, Sammy babe Dawn 350 aka chelsea lavish 450 , these two agent is same one.
Old 15-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ray8j is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
Tried janelle from sammybabe, realised she was from a couple of years back under another Okt. Had a nice session with her last time round.

Her looks is more of guai guai gnd rather than chio type, although dun expect those slim type of gals, esp her legs is slightly bigger bone.

Nice friendly girl who gives u the good gal vibe, but no cim, cof.

Rtf is unlikely as too many chicks out there to try.
Had Janelle last week although she told me she only started 2 weeks ago?

but yes agree with you, she has the guai girl look, very GND look.
Old 16-06-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray8j View Post
Had Janelle last week although she told me she only started 2 weeks ago?

but yes agree with you, she has the guai girl look, very GND look.
Need to read between the lines....she not lying...she started with this agent two weeks ago. But with another agent ard two years ago....

In this industry everyone lies...even the clients...so no big deal...just bonk n move on. Need to state new cause most guys prefer fresh syt than reycled.
Old 18-06-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Onion is Cool - loads of Potential

Booked an appointment with Celeste from Wonderland 2 weeks ago.

One of the prettiest Ang Mo. Good height. Almost perfect figure. Nice long hair. Good attitude. You can’t complain a combination of good look and perfect figure.

Almost a perfect date.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1