The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
devil76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

I m at HCM now. Any bro got recommendations of good KTV i can go? I was told to go dragon K. How is it? Thanks
Old 09-06-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fair fair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros been to Napoly bar? Any chance can up the waitress there?
Old 09-06-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Otsitth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’ve spent a long-ass time lurking but now I can finally post something. I’m still a noob so please don’t judge me too harshly, I tried to use all the learnings from here as best I could.

After much research in this thread, I decided to go to Dai Nam spa as that seems to be the most noob-friendly. In summary, I spent a total of 1,000,000VND and had a great experience.

There was a bit of a dodgy vibe going in since I had to access it through the parking lot but inside it wasn’t too bad especially since there were other foreigners. I didn’t know the protocol of the pre-massage activities so I was blindly following the guy leading me to the steam room, sauna and jacuzzi. I declined the shower table and the guy wasn’t too happy but I didn’t want his hands on my naked body…

Finally got to the actual massage, had to wait 5 minutes for the girl to come and holy shit she was an absolute stunner, she said her name was something like “One”. I tried to act experienced but clearly it didn’t work as she was giggling at me a few times. The actual massage itself wasn’t that great, it was just sliding oil over my body but the teasing was intense when she got to the right areas. I was feeling her up when she was in front of me too. She asked me to turn over and we haggled a bit on tips, I caved pretty easily. She took off her top and teased a bit more before going to town, it was amazing, although I was disappointed she wouldn’t kiss. After it was over she cleaned me up and did a bit more massage on my head & shoulders, then we ended.

All in all a great experience and I would definitely return for the HJ, even with the lackluster massage.
Old 09-06-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otsitth View Post
I\

All in all a great experience and I would definitely return for the HJ, even with the lackluster massage.
Dai nam, zeus, etc are high class massage spas where the viet massuers are all chio and sexy... but at most just hj only... no sex.

For fj but not fully stripped, you should go queen bee spa in D7 littkle korea.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 09-06-2019 at 04:44 PM.
Old 09-06-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Yesterday happened to bump into few viet L.J (Old Bird) bro,
Was told can Try ( Bar 5 Saigon) in hcmc D1 near takashimaya SC,
Was told quite numbers of SG Lau Jiao bros always chiong there haha

* 44-46 Pasteur, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
* Open Daily 03:00pm - 12:00am

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 12-06-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
QLF4L deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi guys,

I've been collecting valuable feedbacks here for a while now but never actually contributed so this is my first review.

I went to try out Z*** Massage after all the positive feedbacks. Everything was as stated, I went package 1, 1m for BBBJ/HJ. I went there around 9pm, and there was no waiting time. There were 5 girls available that you can choose from the IPad.

- Girl was not as nice as the Pic (30% discount) - 6/10
- Massage: 3/10 j
- GFE: 7/10 (I can speak a bit of Vietnamese
- BJJ/HJ: very basic, not really aroused as no teasing from the massage

Conclusion: you get what you pay for but I had a nicer experience at Minh Tam as I like to be teased during massage.

I'll try Viet Dong or Boss next.
Old 14-06-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lamerdude777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished at massage Z. Entire experience was trash.
Chose number 300. She is a clock watcher and was totally DISINTERESTED. She didn't even remove her top, needless to say bottom. Autoroam not allowed, even through clothes.

massage: 0/10 (worse than piano massage)
HJ: 1/10 (worst experience ever, didn't cum)
BJ: 0/10 (didn't get a BJ)
GFE: 0/10

Gave feedback to counter and they refunded 200k.
Of course my friends and I will never be coming back here.
Totally trash.
Old 15-06-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

you guys should try zeus group massage outside d1. they have quite a few branches. Can choose girls also via ipad.
the pics taken from better angles, but can see is real pics of the girl.
the service very good
bbbj cim catbath for 700k tip
500k girl tip + 500k for vip room, pay upfront, include catbath and hj i think
girl asked me for extra 200k for catbath, bbbj and cim. the 200k u pay direct to the girl in the room after service.
my friend went and asked the staff there they tell him 500k tip for include bbbj & catbath!

Last edited by fallen11; 18-06-2019 at 10:21 PM.
Old 16-06-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
drahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of light

My 2cent as a chongster. Just sharing my thoughts.

Spend some effort to know girl from massage definitely pay off.

As for contacting Ktv gal you know from SG. Well.. Make sure you already build up rapport in SG. Else they will still rip you off. Expensive buffet like Hotel Nikkon Saigon.

End of the day, you always need to throw in some money first as well as the girl chemistry with you. For short visit to Viet, hcm. Dun bother.

----------------------

Anyway, sillypore ktv gal ST price already go up to 300-500 sing dollar. So after SG/MY gals in the 90s, CHN in the 00s, and Viet in the 10s.. I think KTV FJ price in silly pore have really gone up to the roof. So FJ in Hcm ktv might end up cheaper still..

Maybe it is time that we chongster stop giving that amount of money. Else, we will have to move on to the next country gal in the 2020s.
Old 16-06-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
asean12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a quick FR for HCM

Reach HCMC in weekdays from Hanoi. Booked a girl that i meet in Tagged, told her will meet her when i reach HCMC.

500k for sex. Service good, accommodate everything (i mean the standard stuff). Didnt rush on me and let me lead the way. Not hot babe but did her job well and proper (I shared her contact for some bro here).

Wechat, - fake. Don't bother. Waste my time here. got a lousy fuck at 1mil from a ok looking girl but super bad attitute (wechat name Be My - picture fake). She is with a gang of prostitute control by some boss. Pretty standard agree everything and ask money first before sex.

Skout , Badao and Tantan gave me a good hit. Especially Skout. Manage to get a few hit that informed work to support family. charge 1.2mil for a shot.

Happy hunting
Old 16-06-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Any bros got Boss Ktv mummy to book room?
Old 17-06-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 7
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Just had a really bad experience with those street guys around bui vien area asking if u want girls. pestered by this guy quite long so just agree to see. But throughout he was quite nice about it, After seeing almost all in person (u stand at one place and the girls arrive on motorbikes) and saying no, in the end he tell me last one he bring. So after waiting for awhile, she arrived and I eventually agreed because I did like her look and body too. It was initially agreed on 800k for 1 hour massage and another hour fuck (which I should’ve known was too good to be true but when small head takes over it gets complicated). After that he still ask for tips but I assumed it was tgt with what I paid but it’s not. He asked for extra 200k but I only gave him 100k and stood my ground.

Otw to hotel room her attitude was quite nice talking to me etc but when enter the room totally 180deg change attitude. I told her shower first then massage she said no, sex first and I knew something was wrong already, she even shout at me fiercely the smile all gone. So I reluctantly started and she wouldn’t even ride me, I had to do the work. When halfway doggy she start using phone then tell me faster (this was like at most 5 mins into the sex) and said that her boss coming to pick her faster finish. I was like wtf and immediately went soft. Just told her to go like I cant be fucking bothered with their bullshit. So I just stood there and watch her dress herself and leave the room. She couldn’t even look me in the eye.

Moral of the story: don’t be cheapo and don’t trust all these wechat etc, I was talking to one wechat guy and I think he’s the same person who showed me the girls. Really a lesson learnt but I guess lucky I only paid 900k which is about 50+ sgd. Will share another positive experience soon at little Tokyo. Now time to jerk off because already got the horny feeling. Happy chiongingg!

Last edited by bigdaddy1314; 17-06-2019 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 17-06-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster

bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh also one more thing I realized, always ask first if u have to pay before or after service. If they ask u pay before, just get the fuck out. High chance gonna get ripped off. Learnt it the hard way but just a good reminder to all bros always stay alert!
Old 17-06-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Hi bros, just came back from Vietnam few days ago so just share about my experience in hcmc (apart from the bad one I had which I mentioned above)

Little Tokyo
Was undecided where to go because of all the mixed reviews around here so decided to head over to little Tokyo because it was nearest to me. Many massage places and bars all over the area. There’s this particular branch of massage shop that has 3 shops inside the little Tokyo area, very easy to spot because of the similar design signboard and the dressing of the girls. Also they have the largest amount of girls to choose from. When u enter any shop, they can call girls from the other shop to come over as well.

Actually when walking I already spotted the one that I want. Usually prefer milf looking but these joints a lot of syts. Saw one syt that caught my eye. Abit of ahlian look with her hair tied up in a high ponytail and cleavage spilling out. Decided to enter the shop she was at. Was brought to the sofa to sit down and choose room. Went for VIP room which was 400k for 60min because apparently normal room u r sharing with other customers (280k for 60min but not sure if that’s the real case or they just say that to make u pay the 400k).

After paying 400k, all the ladies stand in front of you to choose. Suggest to go on Friday/Saturday evening or just in the evenings after 7-8pm as they have more choices during this time. I went about 8pm on Saturday. Was choosing from at least 15-25 girls. But eventually still decided on the one that caught my eye after looking at the rest who slowly walking in and said hi to me.

Was led up to the room which was quite spacious, not super clean but not dirty either. Still acceptable from experience. The girl, her name was nana, 23yo, told me to take off my clothes for shower before she also changed out of her traditional Vietnamese clothes into a sexy short dress. Managed to grab her breasts during this as she removed her bra when she put on the dress too. She then assisted me to shower, cleaning Me up pretty well. Dried me up then lay me down on the bed. Quite surprisingly, she is quite skinny but her massage was quite legit. Better than some places in Singapore that I experienced before. Much better than my expectations. She will tease u abit here and there as well. After about 30 min, told to turn over and she continue to massage my leg and crotch area before asking me if wanna “massage my baby”. Asked for price, was quoted 2m for full, 1.5 for bbbj/hj and 1m for hj. Managed to haggle to 1m for bbbj/hj. She was asking me to go for full but I didn’t rlly wanna spend that much as I didn’t think the sex would be fantastic. I honestly felt the price was still abit high, but because I enjoyed the massage and her attitude throughout, I thought it was justified. She Began her catbath on me while handling my baby well. The process was normal, nothing super special or wow about it but looking at a girl who is attractive to u who smells good and giving u bj is enough to get u off. Also I was allowed auto roam, managed to suck/lick her (I think enhanced) c cup and tits and rub her clit. Perfect smooth and fair skin with nice smell. Didn’t go in for the finger as the positioning was abit weird. After deed was done, she showered me again and dried me up. Definitely not a time watcher as I think all inclusive I fully utilized the 60min (if I not wrong, it is 500k for 90min in vip room) Paid her and left a happy man.

NPK Hot toc
Went to walk the whole stretch of NPK hot toc shops, honestly I think the girls there are average at best, all 400k for bj service but I guess you get what you pay for. Pretty cheap so can’t expect super pretty girls. But I would say good for a cheap release, I personally did not try the service as none of them attracted me. There’s about 4-5 girls and about 6-8 shops along the whole stretch of road. Just walk there the pimps will call you to enter. Read that another area further out, Benny hair salon around there have more choices but was pretty lazy to head over as need cab. I also walked past those big salons with clear glass windows and many hot girls sitting around (you can find the videos on YouTube), the girls really quite hot but I didn’t ask for pricing as it’s not my thing, too open.

Spas along roadside
Countless of them in district 1 area. Usually go for about 9-12 usd for body massage, but most of them are pretty cramp, you would usually find most of them at “basement” of a hotel, once you see you will understand what I mean. But all these are very small and squeeze, usually without proper massage bed but if for a quick clean cheap massage can definitely try those. I tried a few and managed to find one who gave me abit of teasing so tipped her abit and visited her two days in a row but this one was in a larger massage parlour with several floors. Some masseuse are quite pretty so that’s a plus in general.

Last edited by bigdaddy1314; 17-06-2019 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 18-06-2019, 01:24 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Just had a really bad experience with those street guys around bui vien area asking if u want girls. pestered by this guy quite long so just agree to see. But throughout he was quite nice about it, After seeing almost all in person (u stand at one place and the girls arrive on motorbikes) and saying no, in the end he tell me last one he bring. So after waiting for awhile, she arrived and I eventually agreed because I did like her look and body too. It was initially agreed on 800k for 1 hour massage and another hour fuck (which I should’ve known was too good to be true but when small head takes over it gets complicated). After that he still ask for tips but I assumed it was tgt with what I paid but it’s not. He asked for extra 200k but I only gave him 100k and stood my ground.
chiongingg!
Have to be very careful with those pimp on bicycle.

They will bring all the best stock to let u choose. You pay money then go to your hotel.

Inside hotel the gal all chu pattern. Will ask need need to pay tip else she dont strip all that. End of the day, u waste time, waste money, waste trip and still feel horny.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1