The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 08-04-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darkkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for the FR. You mean to say that Xiao Xiao provide fj? If so, what is the price for the full package?
I meant manhood massage and release. Didnt ask about fj.
Hope this clarifies.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 08-04-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15552 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
I dont tip one.

Tipping can backfire the situations especially during this Covid period.

I feel normally people who tips, the reason they give is something like to show appreciation for their service but ultimately to be frank is using money to try to build further chemistry.

Trying to build chemistry on the base of tipping is dangerous. Fake chemistry makes you be someone to be taken advantage of. While other bro who have real chemistry with the FL/ML don't even need tip and they can even receive better service than the tipper.

End of the day if your pocket is so deep that money is nothing then you can do whatever you want.

If not, dont end up become a carrot head and complain when you found out you actually got taken advantage of can liao.

If you have stayed in this forum long enough and have read around. Sometime you can find people like that one. They praise, go chase the ml/fl, spent additional money on them, end up shit happens and their attitude turn 180 degree. Sibei interesting one.
I think it is ok not to tip. It is also ok to tip. Whatever your guiding principle is, just stick to it. Don't feel pressurize to tip, even if the FL/ML ask you. If you want to give, give willingly and cheerfully.

For a period of a few years in GL, I hardly tip, because I regard the service fee of $150 per pop as rather high already. The FL market only charged $100 - $120 for relatively good ones then. Nowadays, I do not tip if service is lousy, tip $10 if good and $20 or more if it far exceed expectations. Like for XTT, I gave $20 once and three times of $10 as tips. To Sha Sha, I gave $20 tip. The most tip I have ever given is $200, when I had a farewell bonk with a FL/ML before her flight back to China. This lady who started as ML first opened up to me (rather spectacularly) and for the subsequent one and half years, we had flings from time to time. I don't have super deep pockets. But a pocket deep enough to offer some small tips.

Looking back, for cheongsters like myself and a few senior brothers here (who are surfacing from the GL threads), we recognize this is an expensive hobby ... could have spent a Toyota Harrier, Mercedes Benz or a Lamborghini away easily over the years.

Live, play and give within your means!
Old 08-04-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Newbird9889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think it is ok not to tip. It is also ok to tip. Whatever your guiding principle is, just stick to it. Don't feel pressurize to tip, even if the FL/ML ask you. If you want to give, give willingly and cheerfully.

For a period of a few years in GL, I hardly tip, because I regard the service fee of $150 per pop as rather high already. The FL market only charged $100 - $120 for relatively good ones then. Nowadays, I do not tip if service is lousy, tip $10 if good and $20 or more if it far exceed expectations. Like for XTT, I gave $20 once and three times of $10 as tips. To Sha Sha, I gave $20 tip. The most tip I have ever given is $200, when I had a farewell bonk with a FL/ML before her flight back to China. This lady who started as ML first opened up to me (rather spectacularly) and for the subsequent one and half years, we had flings from time to time. I don't have super deep pockets. But a pocket deep enough to offer some small tips.

Looking back, for cheongsters like myself and a few senior brothers here (who are surfacing from the GL threads), we recognize this is an expensive hobby ... could have spent a Toyota Harrier, Mercedes Benz or a Lamborghini away easily over the years.

Wa chiong until can buy car
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-04-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 13
dogpoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdogpoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Good advise bro. I asked because not sure if the act of tipping would give the FL the idea of increasing price. Like the FL would think since so many bro willing to tip, she should increase the baseline price. So I was curious there was a ROE among laojiao cheongster whether it's ok to tip. Thanks for sharing
Old 08-04-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
vertical_limit is one of the Best!vertical_limit is one of the Best!vertical_limit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makarinabox View Post
Alice is very good https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3664
Totally worth the $220, must try
Super sexy outfit, wild in bed, amazing experience!!!

Definitely the best out of the cat 200++
Hi, any bros hv tried out this FL with similar good experience as above? If really going to spend $220 for 1 shot, would really hope the sexperience will be comparable or better to XTT or Lily.

https://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=3664
Old 08-04-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
vertical_limit is one of the Best!vertical_limit is one of the Best!vertical_limit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpoo View Post
Good advise bro. I asked because not sure if the act of tipping would give the FL the idea of increasing price. Like the FL would think since so many bro willing to tip, she should increase the baseline price. So I was curious there was a ROE among laojiao cheongster whether it's ok to tip. Thanks for sharing
Normally i dun tip, but on few rare occasions i did tipped $10-$20.
Mainly becos on those occasions I had problem cumming and the FL really put in extra effort and didnt show any black face.

For me personally i feel if the FL provide gd service, RTF will be even better den tipping. Or recommend the FL to your friends so that she will hv steady stream of business. Just my 2 cents.
Old 08-04-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 7
Iceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant future

Well said bro... I agree with your points.

I don’t tip as well, since the FLs set her price and we engage their service becoz we agreed with the price with the quoted service level. For me I just want to avoid “encouraging” FLs to think that maybe they should increase their price since clients keep tipping them... similar to my earlier post in response to another bro that he think the particular FL should increase price due to her superb service level.

Afterall, greed is part of human nature... be it us or the FLs... some FLs even straight forward and say “我就是爱💰”

Anyway, as I always say - One man’s opinion could be another man’s joke.

Upz u with my humble points

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
I dont tip one.

Tipping can backfire the situations especially during this Covid period.

I feel normally people who tips, the reason they give is something like to show appreciation for their service but ultimately to be frank is using money to try to build further chemistry.

Trying to build chemistry on the base of tipping is dangerous. Fake chemistry makes you be someone to be taken advantage of. While other bro who have real chemistry with the FL/ML don't even need tip and they can even receive better service than the tipper.

End of the day if your pocket is so deep that money is nothing then you can do whatever you want.

If not, dont end up become a carrot head and complain when you found out you actually got taken advantage of can liao.

If you have stayed in this forum long enough and have read around. Sometime you can find people like that one. They praise, go chase the ml/fl, spent additional money on them, end up shit happens and their attitude turn 180 degree. Sibei interesting one.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 7
Ember has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
Hi, any bros hv tried out this FL with similar good experience as above? If really going to spend $220 for 1 shot, would really hope the sexperience will be comparable or better to XTT or Lily.

https://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=3664
I have never tried an FL above 200 per shot so i'm also wondering how good the lady/session would be....

After all 220 top up a bit more is equal to 2 hour sessions with some other FLs
Old 08-04-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
wnswnswns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
I have never tried an FL above 200 per shot so i'm also wondering how good the lady/session would be....

After all 220 top up a bit more is equal to 2 hour sessions with some other FLs
Normally I don't write FR b/c I rarely go try out the gals but yesterday, on apr. 7th, I gave alice a try. A decent 4/5 star hotel in the central, the location was good.

When she opened the door, indeed, the outfit was very sexy, black lingerie, but her height was definitely a false ad b/c she didn't even stand 1.6m.

She is def not slim. I saw a FR saying she is not plump but to my own eyes, no man. she plump and overweight af. Her tits are definitely big, I'd say D cups but pretty saggy.

Now onto the pros. She is very kind and service-oriented. She does talk dirty if that turns you on. She also initiates a lot of slurpy BBBJ and asked me to flip over for voluntary AR. The whole prelude went on about 15minutes? Then we went on to bonk. I could tell she likes the sex alot.

Hope this helps. She does not look like the pic at all but if the service is wat you are looking for, uh..go ahead. but @ 220, i wouldn't RTF
Old 08-04-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 11
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnswnswns View Post
When she opened the door, indeed, the outfit was very sexy, black lingerie, but her height was definitely a false ad b/c she didn't even stand 1.6m.

She is def not slim. I saw a FR saying she is not plump but to my own eyes, no man. she plump and overweight af. Her tits are definitely big, I'd say D cups but pretty saggy.

Now onto the pros. She is very kind and service-oriented. She does talk dirty if that turns you on. She also initiates a lot of slurpy BBBJ and asked me to flip over for voluntary AR. The whole prelude went on about 15minutes? Then we went on to bonk. I could tell she likes the sex alot.

Hope this helps. She does not look like the pic at all but if the service is wat you are looking for, uh..go ahead. but @ 220, i wouldn't RTF
Thanks for the clear FR! I was actually eyeing on her before.

I see got reviews wrote her until like she's the best above the 200 category. Got some helpful bros warned me that she's baby elephant. However, I was still a bit question mark. Guess your FR summed it up.

She's out of my list.

Up your points.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3866 / Power: 14
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the FR. You mean to say that Xiao Xiao provide fj? If so, what is the price for the full package?
at TT she offer FJ. maybe red then bbbj only? just guessing.

https://$$$$$14.net/girl.php?id=4049

min points to trade: 10.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2133 / Power: 18
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong post..

Last edited by yowtf; 09-04-2021 at 10:35 AM.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nobittergourd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Agree with you bro, live within your means. Come to think of it, the money if put into some investment plan, prob grow into a good retirement sum, lol.
Agree with desudesu too, end day it's a transaction.
Others tip in different ways too, buy food for FLs, or bring them out for supper.
Old 08-04-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 9
kaixin82 is a splendid one to beholdkaixin82 is a splendid one to beholdkaixin82 is a splendid one to beholdkaixin82 is a splendid one to beholdkaixin82 is a splendid one to beholdkaixin82 is a splendid one to beholdkaixin82 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
at TT she offer FJ. maybe red then bbbj only? just guessing.

https://$$$$$14.net/girl.php?id=4049
she's pretty for me. visited her for massage.
i was turned on by her perfume
Old 08-04-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
irfrree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, can share the link for XTT ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1