The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Fucking a chiobu yoga babe

Dear Bros, last 14 months, I relocated to Shanghai from HK to start a new corporate fitness coaching company with my business partner.

Most of my days is training older, unfit uncles, aunties or ang moh businessmen in Shanghai, sometimes if I'm lucky, a flirty tai tai or somewhat attractive expat MILF type.

But since this July, we got a new client, a tech startup hiring some Singaporean digital talent. And one of the digital marketing staff is a slim, tanned, perfect young Singapore 21 year old chiobu. She is usually the 'yoga' type, attending classes and also a yoga teacher.

However, since July, she was assigned to work on weights and cardio fitness program in the gym. And bros, she wore the tiniest, most body fitting sports bras and tanktops/shorts combos i have ever seen.

Since a few, hot, sweaty workout sessions together, I have asked her to join me for drinks. Of course, bro here approaching 40 (looks younger), I never wanted to suggest I was chio pek one. But I am leh, and I will share a few of our adventures here.

I wished to surf the net to find a resemblance of her, and it is below:

She is about 160 cm, slender body, gorgeous face, smooth arms, smooth armpits and great smile.

continued...
Old 09-09-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
lephonghong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking a chiobu yoga babe

Good start bro, please continue
Old 09-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Volcanal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent …
Old 10-09-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 10-09-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

nice build up camping to read more
Old 10-09-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hope to hear more soon!
Old 10-09-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Working out in the gym with my big tummy, awaiting for more juicy stories
Old 10-09-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Go for it bro! I fucked a hot Indian yoga teacher before, solid boobs and she's so flexible to enjoy different positions with hahaha
Old 10-09-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Kotobuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, please continue
Old 10-09-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear bros, humble thanks for your kind support.. buildup and story as follows:

On July 1 (Monday), we started a new contract for a Shanghai-based digital marketing company to help their company with their fitness program. My business partner and I rent a private gym and do a fitness regimen for such companies (in Shanghai, Shenzen, HK), and we are paid to do this by contract usually 4 weeks - 1 year.

So at 4pm on July 1, we had 6 people from the company, 3 guys, 3 girls, all in their maybe late 20's to late 30's age. The 3 guys were from mainland, 2 girls from SG, one from the mainland. The two SG girls, one maybe in her early 30's, ok to look at but also wearing engagement ring. But walau, the other girl, in a fitted sports bra, lyra shorts - was a young chiobu stunner (see photo in previous post). Slim, tanned skin tone, diamond face, and lovely smile, i had to (chee ko pek 39 year old, me) had to politely smile at everyone equally, but had to be careful not to stare at one of the six clients too much.

Her black sports bra showed her smooth, tan belly, cute belly button, and since not super busty, probably an a-cup. As they were running laps around the gym, I was imagining her cute, perky nipples, boobs not too big, but proportionate for her slim body. Her name (From the sign up form) was Sharmaine and I figured from her look and name she was singaporean.

We did some group weight exercise, then bike work, then some individual weights. As she did her flat bench press (light dumbbell weights on the floor), I watched as her slender, toned, caramel arms lifted the weights up, her armpits smooth, possibly naturally hairless with no sign of stubble, her cute "Insta" face focused intently on lifting the weights.

I walked over as she rested the weights down and smiled at me.

Me: "Are you ok, the weights not too heavy right?"

S: *laughing* no lah. they are so light!

Me: "Wow, you're jumping into Singlish! How did you know I would understand?"

S: "Come on leh, you don't look like you're from Shanghai, and I can tell from your accent!"

It was an awkward first conversation, as she was still lying on her back and I was crouching next to her. We chatted a little more and I found out she was missing Singaporean food, and was a little lonely there as her mandarin wasn't up to the local standard (she felt) and she found it hard to make friends.

Being upstanding professional, and not chee ko pek pervert, I offered to introduce her to some good people. And after the session, we exchanged wechat details.

I left the workday with a natural erection, thinking of Sharmaine's nubile young body in her workout gear, and how I could arrange to meet her after our contract was over with her company.

contd...

if bros would like me to fill in any other information, please ask, as juicy details are still fresh in the mind
Old 10-09-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Nomsit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, pls keep going
Old 10-09-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 9
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent story - wew!
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 10-09-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

contd..

We exchanged wechat messages from Tuesday that week, but nothing too flirty. I found out she was near to graduating from Lasalle, and joined this company as an intern, and got an opportunity to do a 3 month posting in China. We compared notes on food places in Shanghai, drinking places, party scene, but she said she was working long hours on a project so wouldn't be free for a couple weeks to check them out.

Also found out she loved to do yoga and was even a teacher doing camps for other people in her spare time. She said she hadn't had time to see the night life in Shanghai but was keen.

Sharmaine's employer had hired us for 2 sessions per week for 4 weeks. She didn't attend the 2nd session later in the week, but she was back again the following Monday July 8.

When she came back for the next session, walau, this time she was in a very fitting tanktop and yoga pants. Last time I could quietly check out her slender, tan legs in her shorts, her belly under her sports bra... this time, her slim, nubile figure very clearly seen through her outfit. I was happy to wear relaxed shorts because my tent was rising immediately she walked in.

Sharmaine skipped up to me in a very agile, flirty way..

Me: Hello Sharmaine, how are you?

S: Hello Mr. True Blue (replying to me).. I'm good. Did you visit that (food place) you told me you were going this weekend?

Me: oh yeah, yeah, with some friends.

S: Ok, take me next time ok, don't forget ok?

She smiled in a friendly way, then went to stretch. She started doing yoga poses by herself while me and my trainer partner took the remaining 3 people through some stretches. I tried to peek out of the corner of my eye at Sharmaine stretching .. her foot touching the back of her head as she kneeled on the floor. Damn old pervy bro like me, imagining my face behind her bottom as she stretched both her feet to touch the back of her head.

Quickly slapped myself back to reality and continued the class. That session, she started on a cardio run on the treadmill.. and then to weights machines. This time, I walked over to assist her with technique (trying to be smooth).. her use of the chest fly machine meant her arms widening, her lovely, smooth pits being showed to me each repetition, her face focused, lightly glisten with sweat from the treadmill.

I shared a few pointers, before the session ended. I needed a cold shower. She was just friendly, not suspecting my cock was rock hard under my shorts ogling her slim body.

Fast forward a few more sessions (and gym time erections), to end of our last session on 5 August.

She asked me "what's your plan for Double Seven festival?"

Me, clueless, asked "what is Double Seven festival?"

S: "Aiyoh, you don't celebrate 7/7 day? Your girlfriend will be very mad!"

Me (remembering Chinese valentines day is something related to 7/7) .. oh you mean Chinese valentine day right? Oh, haha , I don't have a girlfriend. (taking my opportunity) ... what's your plan? Do you have a boyfriend to celebrate with ? (I didn't ask this question till now, to stay professional )

S: No lah! No boyfriend here. I will be lonely then go back Singapore for the long weekend to see my family.

After a few jokes about me forgetting the 7/7 meaning and her explaining it.

M: ok lah, since we will both be single on 7/7, why don't we have dinner at (restaurant) then I will show you that bar near the Bund that is quite cool.

To my surprise (I dunno lah, always damn negative/anxious in this things), she said "wow, yeah that will be fun!.. text me the details (on wechat)"

After she left, and I was in the shower.. my johnson just grew almost without trying.. maybe celebrating my 7/7 date with a slim, flexible perfect 10 chiobu 18 years my junior..

contd...
Old 10-09-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahaha her legs half open for you alr! Keep going!
Old 10-09-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Nice story.....always love to beo sports bra clad ladies.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1