The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2019, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A tale of a stepdad and his stepdaughter

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 08-09-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Chapter 3: Thomas and John

“Man, you got yourself a great asian lady,” John Hadjy, a friend of Thomas exclaimed. The two men were sitting by the pool, drinking whiskey shots in the evening at a privileged leisure clubhouse. Janet was wearing a two-pieces swimsuit, walking towards the toilet from the pool.

John Hadjy is the Chief Commercial Officer of a global tech company, regionally headquartered in Singapore. He was just another wealthy middle-aged expatriate in Singapore, like Thomas.

“How’s your stepdaughter? You told me last time she has a bombing figure too,” John asked slyly. The two white men giggled about the thought of a young sweet girl. Thomas showed some pictures he took sneakily of Rachel at home.

There was pictures where Rachel just got out of the bathroom, covering herself only in tower. The obvious cleavage when she was unknowingly facing the camera, and the round full ass when she walked into the room.

“God damn, that’s a fine lady,” John clenched his fist, feeling envious of Thomas’s family life.

“You bet she is, she is not those cheap asian hookers you can buy around Singapore or Thailand,” Thomas smugged. He felt his dick got a little harder imagining his own stepdaughter. The two of them had been long time comrades in fucking all the pussies that they can buy in Asia.

Janet was back from the toilet, changed from her provocative swimsuit to a tight tshirt and a denim short pants. Her busty figure twisted the “Calvin Klein” logo on the front of her shirt. “John is single, you know” Thomas said that to Janet.

“Oh yes, I know, you are too handsome to be single,” Janet smiled and replied politely.

“I think he can be a good match with Rachel,” Thomas stated and John laughed loudly. Janet put on a weak smile and agreed uncomfortably.

“You know, with Rachel still having a few years in school, maybe John can pay off some of tuition fee, free the load off us,” Thomas said half jokingly.

The trio laughed together. Thomas put his arm around Janet and grabbed Janet’s ass while walking towards the parking lot of the private clubhouse.

Later that night, Thomas continued to drink and drink. He got tipsy soon. He forcefully took off Janet’s t-shirt and made her remove her pants in the living room while Rachel was still in the living room with them. Rachel was disgusted and went back to her room immediately. He gave a powerful slap on Janet’s left tits and Janet let out a cry out of the pain.

A red swollen mark with the shape of a palm immediately appeared.

He sat on the couch and demanded Janet to kneel before him. She obediently sucked his cock while he was holding her long hair in his hand. He then snapped a picture of Janet deepthroating his cock and sent it to John.

“Hashtag, asian mom,” Thomas typed in the message.

“Give me some Rachel,” Jack replied. He was taking his pants off and started stroking in his living room. He lived alone in a private condo.

Thomas looked at the message and put his phone away. He gazed at Rachel’s room while Janet was licking his balls like a bitch.
Old 08-09-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 9
demonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud of

Nice update TS, supporting this thread
Old 09-09-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, waiting for more...
Old 09-09-2019, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pitching tent!
Old 09-09-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more updates.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 10-09-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 11-09-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 13-09-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 14-09-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
AlfredLim0523 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlfredLim0523 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
A really good story, looking forward to more updates!
Old 14-09-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1