The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TravisJaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do you guys normally french a WL?

Yesterday marked my first adventure in Geyland, went down to L18H44BG04 ,she, a thai girl, was pretty and gf like. Experience was very positive.
BJ&FJ with cap on of course, but she french kissed me first and I wasn't thinking properly and went along ...french kissed her for quite a while, now I am a bit worried...
Do you guys normally french legal WLs and anyone kena STD?
Old 18-07-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you guys normally french a WL?

wah bro, i wont want to french a mouth that suck a thousand cocks
not sure if will kenna std though, likely yes from what is posted here in the forum, wait for the expert to come and answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisJaz View Post
Yesterday marked my first adventure in Geyland, went down to L18H44BG04 ,she, a thai girl, was pretty and gf like. Experience was very positive.
BJ&FJ with cap on of course, but she french kissed me first and I wasn't thinking properly and went along ...french kissed her for quite a while, now I am a bit worried...
Do you guys normally french legal WLs and anyone kena STD?
Old 18-07-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
wah bro, i wont want to french a mouth that suck a thousand cocks
not sure if will kenna std though, likely yes from what is posted here in the forum, wait for the expert to come and answer
she was really acting like a gf so I lost my sanity..never again
Old 18-07-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

U are also unsure of whether the WL takes a shower after every customer? N u might be licking n sucking on her tits where there are layers n layers of saliva of previous customers... LOL
Old 19-07-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Too much or overly worrying Then Best is not to chiong whores . cos whores are like public transport for everybody .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 19-07-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmondquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The idea of frenching them disappears, when you think about ass rimming, BBBJ and ball licking services that she provided to previous customers
Old 19-07-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Geylang stable usually needs to go for test. I would say ok
Old 19-07-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondquek View Post
The idea of frenching them disappears, when you think about ass rimming, BBBJ and ball licking services that she provided to previous customers
I didnt see that coming at the time. Will not let my small head make the decision next time
Old 20-07-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Do you guys normally french a WL?

If want to cheong don't scared , if scared , stay at home PCC

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 20-07-2019, 05:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
whores are like public transport
What a way to describe them, lol
Old 22-07-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Too much or overly worrying Then Best is not to chiong whores . cos whores are like public transport for everybody .
Now I cant get the image of going up the bus and french kissing the seat handles
Old 22-07-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Now I cant get the image of going up the bus and french kissing the seat handles
You hold onto those handle bars with your right hand , then you took out a fisherman friend candy with that same hand and put that candy into your mouth and that's indirect kissing . what's more is that very handle bar which your left hand had been holding on to had already been contaminated by dunno how many dick and hairy before you .

Not just bus handle bar , it's the same as those door handles on Taxi , grab cars too .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4

Last edited by leong26; 22-07-2019 at 01:23 AM.
Old 29-07-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

When you worry is like going to a holiday to relax but keep scared not enuff money.

Where's the fun bro!
Old 29-07-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Cidegra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes i french them all the time bro.

If you think and hesitate too much you will not enjoy fully as you are holding some of your horniness back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
U are also unsure of whether the WL takes a shower after every customer? N u might be licking n sucking on her tits where there are layers n layers of saliva of previous customers... LOL
Correct bro, just like if you go ktv and the girls go butterfly, i don't think they go wash up everytime they jump from one room to another
Old 13-08-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bluewave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidegra View Post
Correct bro, just like if you go ktv and the girls go butterfly, i don't think they go wash up everytime they jump from one room to another
Please pardon me as a field noob. Is it safe to french a KTV girl?
Got kinda paranoid after a recent 1st-timer KTV visit with client.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1