The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
$150 tarma with AX in the equation sounds like a steal even if the outcome lacklustre. I probably will agree without hesitation too. This goes to show market really very competitive for them liaoz. To offer $150 tarma.
The way I see it, would say is more to help out her friend coz the offer is enticing
Am sure AX has no problem surviving, she has natural assets that is highly sought after in the market
Old 12-09-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" kens threatened by "cheongsters"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heistboy View Post
Hi Bros,
I have been hearing concerns about some cheongster threatening my favourite massage girls, such as using the posts here as evidence to report to police if they don't meet their sexual demands and expectations. And these ladies have no choice but to retreat to "normal" spa services or literally move out of SG.

These made me wonder… are these new tactics employed by Anti-vice enforcers these days?

Brothers, pls don't threaten those who have no chemistry with u or decided not to give extras as usual. Pls move on to choose many other chiobus out there. If all ladies avoid u, then pls reflect on your own behaviours and adjust... I wish u will find one that fits u.
not exactly norm but quite common also

hear from a familiar ML last time, got people book 1 hour but dont leave, ask for 30mins more massage after knowing behind no appt. don't want top up, say no loss to u also why so gek gao...

we pay and demand a service is normal la u earn $ not easy they earn also not easy. easy to say an AP easily 8 customers a day, 30 days is around 24k, less rental etc earn 15-18k which is much above average than a typical ML visitor. they earn more also dont have your daiji what u didnt pay the 18k to them.

end of the day i believe in karma one la to each his own. u con charbor hard earned $ that's also how much ingredient u have. cheapo con abit here and there, feel shiok for that moment but the suayness come in all forms and shapes directly or indirectly.

anyway another familiar ML end her tour here earlier and went back broke. too much fallacy sold to innocent blur ATB here very easy to earn $. true in a sense but really must look hard into mirror naked and find own cutting age la. take a big radish and practise polishing it white before coming here. eitehr damn good BJ skills, big boobs, long legs, slim waist, certified good masseur or something. none of the above don't waste agent fees la quite sad case one.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Is it? When did she provide those services? When she first came here during her first week/few days? I clearly remember it was capped when she first operated at that hotel..

Not sure about popular but her BJ was certainly not her forte..
I vaguely remember she was flip flopping between capped bj and hi for a while back then, but didn’t get to enjoy CIM.

It was a time when I was coaxing her to perform capped bj although it was not fantastic.
But with that face doing bj on you was ‘priceless’
Old 12-09-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedmind View Post
I do kind of agree on this. Been visiting a regular ML, but after a few visit, can really see a drop in her standard and service. Really feel like taking me for granted already. There was one time she even tell me she stress in the rental. Is that some kind of like a “hint” to hint me help her pay rental?
tell her if u don't come she will be even more stressed. let her know before the session, midway still so fuckup then pay half walk out.

who knows, maybe throw in free BJ for u

need to show who is customer, within limits of course
Old 12-09-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" kens threatened by "cheongsters"

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
anyway another familiar ML end her tour here earlier and went back broke. too much fallacy sold to innocent blur ATB here very easy to earn $. true in a sense but really must look hard into mirror naked and find own cutting age la. take a big radish and practise polishing it white before coming here. eitehr damn good BJ skills, big boobs, long legs, slim waist, certified good masseur or something. none of the above don't waste agent fees la quite sad case one.
One of my regular also gg back after a very short stay. Told me business not as good as last year.
Sianz... Short space of time, 2 regular RTC.
Have to visit a new ML and build new chemistry which is not easy
Old 12-09-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/vivi-massage/

anyone tried? didn't search

reason for asking is 100 for 1 HJ. want BJ have... 150 lor

golden mouth. worth the extra 50 bucks?
Old 12-09-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Monkey1109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Sian didn't get the chance to try out RR..

Nowadays MLs prefer to chop chop finish take money and move on to the next customer.. If can find such a gem now immediately must make her a keeper man..
One huge recommendation is 樱桃 from SLG....
always maintain a high standard and not a dull moment when with her! The best!
Old 12-09-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
The way I see it, would say is more to help out her friend coz the offer is enticing
Am sure AX has no problem surviving, she has natural assets that is highly sought after in the market
True. But depends on the $$ distribution. If AX goes by the customer booked her and she gets the full $110 then it's a better deal for her coz same income, same one hour but divided attention. But her friend also won't lose out la, earn $40 instead of zero. Customer also get a good deal, tarma at heavy discount. Wah hope this is the new business model. Picturing TN and YZ tarma at $150..
Old 12-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Maybe BJ is with CIM plus swallow lol
Old 12-09-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Some girls believe they can rake in similar amount of cash even by reducing services. AX is one of them. After she retired from bbbj, she is quite sticky with limited roaming. So i agree with you that can give off bad vibes. Given wide choices in market now, rtm from me also unlikely.
Ax only tried once but she does fit the void of syt with nubile body. Quite shrewd with reducing candies once establish strong support.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-bella/

Bella’s new photos swaying my initial decision to try TN next. Any bros tried both and have thoughts to share about these 2?
Old 12-09-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I vaguely remember she was flip flopping between capped bj and hi for a while back then, but didn’t get to enjoy CIM.

It was a time when I was coaxing her to perform capped bj although it was not fantastic.
But with that face doing bj on you was ‘priceless’
I don't remember any BBBJ and/or CIM being offered, and for sure those weren't her selling or strong points, so I'm a bit confused on that.. Will need more people who tried AX when she first came here to verify said claims..

It was forgettable for me lol, especially with the cheap-looking plastic/wrap she used for it..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Several have tried already and seem to recall almost all negative
Likely it’s a shop
Old 12-09-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post

Bella’s new photos swaying my initial decision to try TN next. Any bros tried both and have thoughts to share about these 2?
Both are pretty and have good attitude.

Bella has bigger boobs.

I didnt return for either.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post

Bella is prettier
Cleanliness right up there with TN
Massage with effort too so both very close

Marginally prefer TN overall but Bella still worth trying once
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1