The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-07-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
any bros got recommendation on SYT that looks very similar (80-90%) to pics? prefer sensual over massage. last week try one of the ml from slg say age 28 but come out age 40+ lol
Bai Yang @ SLG. Look up recent MRs.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
wonderblow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

SLG YI XIn

Tried yi xin just now!

When she open the door, just realised that she is the renowned milian previously from sbf!

For milian, her KL jua gen skills is more towards the sensual type, where she will play with ur kuku head and then make it relax then stimulate the kuku head again, making u steam and breathless.

Anyway told her to change her name back to milan so that we can all find her!

For stats , she is a charming milf but no hanky panky from her as she is more focus on her JG skills which can fight with current market.

Do give her a try!

Looks: 7/10 (milf)
JG skills:9.5/10
HJ:10/10 (she knows how to handle "harden" dicks)

Give it try!
Old 07-07-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/shirley-massage/

Just tried her very patient and she doesnt see her hp while massaging..Her massage is above average at least she did try to use more strength..Thumbs up..Just abit sad i didnt bring enough money to do more
how close is her looks comparing with the video?

even specify is from JS....lol

is the location that frustrating condo?
Old 07-07-2019, 11:31 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeef View Post
http://sgbeautycastles.info/yan-xi-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

Visited this gem last night. Location was easy to find and was tired after work. Location was easy to find. Bus stop nearby around G area.

Upon reaching was greeted with a big smile. Proceeded to bathe. Massage was good, strength was on point and will ask if it was too hard to soft. Quite talkative if you are able to hold a convo. After around 20min(?) She started to tease the entire body. Finally she stripped naked and started BM. Was asked to flip and she proceeded to tease even more while kissing and sucking on my sensitive chest area.

What happened next I think depends on chemistry. She asked "要我情你吗" I replied "让我起情你先". Shall not disclose details but it was pretty wild (no s** involved) for around 20+ min before I stopped and allowed her to continue. BBBJ and HJ wad good. Finally exploded when she HJ instead. Cleaned up and left..

Decent and nice girl. Looks almost like video. Very petite. Please treat her nicely bros!
你的中文烂爆了

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 07-07-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

So I see not many bros agree with my MR on Emma..but its ok I will still share because different people different expectations and experiences.

Today I met Sweet babe 甜妞

https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-niu-massage/

First impression: Supermodel! For bros who love ladies with long silky legs and a perky bum, she is definitely for you. Everything about her is sweet, her figure, her voice, her scent. She is also a very sweet conversationalist, by the way. I believe can easily be the dream girl of most guys.

Cleanliness: Very clean apartment, neat and smells good. Only nitpick will be the location, would prefer her to be somewhere else but that's really nitpick. Towels are fresh, clean toilet, Everything you ask for.

Massage: Some presses here and there, almost non-existent.

Sensual: Very hardworking lady, trying all ways to make you excited. Appreciate the efforts so I gave her a small tip, which she deserves anyway. Just feeling those smooth thighs and huggable bum will trigger you off. She tried HDLY as well, it was a good effort but blame me for meeting stimulating HDLY like Hebe, Lynn and Adele, so I had high expectations for something not every lady can execute well. Partly my fault for the high expectations.

Overall: Sensually she passes most aspects, but attitude and service wise A+. Will definitely RTM so I am in trouble, because too many ladies to RTM. Spoilt for choice, good times!!
Old 08-07-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
how close is her looks comparing with the video?

even specify is from JS....lol

is the location that frustrating condo?
I suggest you skip her.
Old 08-07-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HighSexyDrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-bai-he/

First time doing a MR/FR (Don't really know the abbreivations)
Got to try out Bai He .... No regrets esp even after I pcc twice today she still managed to make me cum agn in mins ...

Looks: 6/10 -30%/40% difference with photos
Body: 7/10 - Big boobies to suck on
Skills: 9/10 - I admit I have a hard time ejaculating with mouth/sex but she has managed to make me cum ........ made me feel like a proper man

All in all ... will return for more !
Old 08-07-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
你的中文烂爆了
真的烂透了。筹足十个字
Old 08-07-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bai Yang @ SLG. Look up recent MRs.
thanks for the recommendation bro! will take note of her. need to make it up for the disappointing performance last week lol
Old 08-07-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Any takers before? Didn't search any mr

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yoyo/
Had her twice. She looks prettier in person with her beautiful large eyes. Body is voluptous and her service is one of the best I have ever experienced. She really wants you to have the best experience and speaks very seductively. If you like to be pampered, she is the one. Bbbj is amazing and she will suck you dry. Boobs at least a D and all natural.

Massage isn't her strong point and she readily admits to it. But one look at her and you'll probably not bother with massage. The first time I had her, she came into the room with a nice sexy lingerie without any panty! GFE above the roof!!! Very nice girl to talk to.
Old 08-07-2019, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
omgtiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
any bros got recommendation on SYT that looks very similar (80-90%) to pics? prefer sensual over massage. last week try one of the ml from slg say age 28 but come out age 40+ lol
Quite a few what. Cici,zi qing & an xin according to bros here all quite pretty. Then again.. mileage varies.. Please remember that.. haha
Old 08-07-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Cici’s wechat ganna blocked due to many ppl complain. Lolz. Due to low playability??
Or other ML??? Heard that some didn't like her...

Zara
Old 08-07-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
omgtiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Or other ML??? Heard that some didn't like her...
Then is like free publicity for her here. Once she got blocked people know liao. Haha. Besides she not working as ktv girl.. don like what.. don understand 😑

Last edited by omgtiddy; 08-07-2019 at 09:25 AM.
Old 08-07-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgtiddy View Post
Quite a few what. Cici,zi qing & an xin according to bros here all quite pretty. Then again.. mileage varies.. Please remember that.. haha
thanks man. now on my radar is an xin, yan xi and bai yang haha
Old 08-07-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighSexyDrive View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-bai-he/

First time doing a MR/FR (Don't really know the abbreivations)
Got to try out Bai He .... No regrets esp even after I pcc twice today she still managed to make me cum agn in mins ...

Looks: 6/10 -30%/40% difference with photos
Body: 7/10 - Big boobies to suck on
Skills: 9/10 - I admit I have a hard time ejaculating with mouth/sex but she has managed to make me cum ........ made me feel like a proper man

All in all ... will return for more !
too much pccc within hrs is bad for health
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1