The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
I tred before.
Massage not bad.
Nuru okok.
Friendly but strictly no touching of pussy or nipple.
Wont rtm.
Thanks bro, skip then.
Old 27-03-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
The gal who told me the story got the white card... she wanted to come for a short time but now is stuck in Singapore for 6 months or more

Not sure about the saboteur
Actually after getting white card, their service quality will drop?
Old 27-03-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Haha one of the gals on SLG on white card also similar. She works but doesn't seem to be as stressed out and overloaded as the younger ones.
Those here on some form of employment permit worry about being caught and being asked to leave, with the concomitant financial consequences. Hence they clock 12-hour work days while worrying that the very next new customer could be a snitch. Worry and fear feed on each other, stressing out the lady.

To be sure, white carders can be caught again, but they have been through it before.
Old 27-03-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
She not young for sure, nobody said she is, shld be in her 30s, so don’t expect a syt for anyone going. But she didnt ask for payment upfront from me

Guess its just different expectations and experience
The one I saw can easily pass off as late 30s/early40s (and considering that I do already give allowance for PRCs to look older) and said it’s her policy to take payment upfront.

So I suspect it was really a bait and switch.
But that doesn’t make it sound any better for this ML...

Just sharing my own encounter.
Old 27-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Those here on some form of employment permit worry about being caught and being asked to leave, with the concomitant financial consequences. Hence they clock 12-hour work days while worrying that the very next new customer could be a snitch. Worry and fear feed on each other, stressing out the lady.

To be sure, white carders can be caught again, but they have been through it before.
Can whites be caught again? Thought they would be put on a list, or else waste of public resources.
Old 27-03-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
The one I saw can easily pass off as late 30s/early40s (and considering that I do already give allowance for PRCs to look older) and said it’s her policy to take payment upfront.

So I suspect it was really a bait and switch.
But that doesn’t make it sound any better for this ML...

Just sharing my own encounter.
I think we are talking about the same person since she works alone. Anyway, what she is more known for is her body and JG, I’m more into wild sensual, so never did go back to her much at all.

Now that the APs mostly have left, and Carol being impossible to book, kinda sian.

Cheers
Old 27-03-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Ever since my previous regular ML RTC, I have been looking for someone to replace her. Heard from my friend that she is a friend of yu er so I decided to visit her.

https://sglonelyguys.info/yaoyao-massage/

Appearance: 8/10
She definitely looks better in person. Give off a girl next door feel. Quite petite in stature and have a nice tight butt. Although her boobs aren't that big, it's perky and has a pair of pinkish nipples. Her bush is also well trimmed and is one of the nicest meimei which I have ever seen. Boobs lover can skip.

Personality: 10/10 (Depending on chemistry)
I can't speak for others but we manage to hit it off well as we have several common topics. She is hardworking and goes all out to please. So far I have RTM around 3-4 times and service level did not drop at all. This is a point which I appreciated as I tend to take some time to cum. Probably a big reason as to why I keep on RTM. She reminds me of Coke in that aspect. All out to please.

Massage: 6/10
She try her best. That is all I can say
But hey, I'm there for the sensual

Sensual: 8/10
Fully nude massage and I like the way she catbath. Her fake lovemaking is also on point. Her room also has a full-length mirror which you can look at it while she goes through her routine. Major plus point for me. As for the BBBJ, she do it slow and start from the shaft. Typing this get me hard again haha

RTM: Yes

Went to try Yao Yao last Fri. I will rtm. Was her first customer tat day. Greeted me at the door in spaghetti top and tback, great turn on. Went to room, she strip faster than me... Then proceed to bath me in separated bathroom.

Massage was ok, she tried hard
Sensual is 4g auto roam with bbbj. She even offer me 69 but I not into it. Bbbj is good speed and teasing.
Body 8/10 fair skin
Face 8/10 my type
Boobs not big but soft.

Will rtm if Ard that area.
Old 27-03-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can whites be caught again? Thought they would be put on a list, or else waste of public resources.
Whites who are caught red-handed no need to investigate anymore, so will be fined/sent back etc. If not caught red handed, will remain status quo. Thats what I understand
Old 27-03-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You'll be surprised.

I know of a white carder who got caught again in two consecutive weeks by different organisations.
Old 27-03-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Whites who are caught red-handed no need to investigate anymore, so will be fined/sent back etc. If not caught red handed, will remain status quo. Thats what I understand
Previously there was a ML who wasa white the second day she arrived. She got caught 7 more times. Each time she got caught, she experienced the inconvenience of spending one night in a lock up, which meant loss of income too. That's about all. No further punishment
Old 27-03-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Previously there was a ML who wasa white the second day she arrived. She got caught 7 more times. Each time she got caught, she experienced the inconvenience of spending one night in a lock up, which meant loss of income too. That's about all. No further punishment
As long as they are not caught red handed, nothing will change for them, except like you said, a night in custody
Old 27-03-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, nowadays, heard that it's not even overnight in custody. It's just a few hours at the station.

As I said, after a while, they'll get used to it.

Initially, you will fear the entire experience; a few more times, it's just a matter of counting down the hours to walking out of the police station.
Old 27-03-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Lol this one is really suay or kena catch until don't give a damn anymore
Now still in Singapore or RTC?
Old 27-03-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Lol this one is really suay or kena catch until don't give a damn anymore
Now still in Singapore or RTC?
I was thinking maybe she was caught again and again on "slow" days where certain statistics needed to be chalked up. Obviously, once you were caught, you're firmly locked on in someone's radar. It's just a matter of whether you want to engage the (old) target or to find new ones. If the latter is not possible, then just do the former.
Old 27-03-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
Henias is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHenias is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-la-jiao-massage/

Havent seen alot reviews from her? Anyone tried?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1