The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-03-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I tried a ML on the $80 range some time back. Regretted it totally.

On that range, I think you cannot expect much. This Da Lin came about the same time. Hope it would help bros to decide.

Me too prefer to go to my regulars except for those that are highly recommended by bros here, than I will give it a shot, but then, not all reviews are accurate or maybe it is just the chemistry that is lacking.
Old 18-03-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
Wapol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWapol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sometimes really dun understand the MLs, some priced themselves out of market when they are virtually unknown and still can put blurred photos while some priced so cheap until customers also wary of them.
Old 18-03-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
Gege have flesh at the right place I think. But nowhere near meaty
Anyway she was on a break for a while but could be back already or soon.
Old 18-03-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 9
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.info/su-su-massage/

I believe everyone knows that she is AP. I also visited her during her previous stay and the time is very enjoyable.

As usual, i visited her this time round as well.

However, this time round i am very disappointed with the experience. Look and figure are tip top. Massage is also great. But feel that her GFE has dropped, she get lazy when i took a while to cum, which never happens during her previous stay.

No boobs licking. No frenching... No longer the super passion energetic lady that i know previously...

RTM: Nope.
Old 18-03-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

So gege service good?

Didn’t see much FR
Old 18-03-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
No boobs licking. No frenching... No longer the super passion energetic lady that i know previously...

Thanks for the info, believe those mentioned about are crucial parts of her selling point.

Managed to get in touch with her as a first timer but did not get a suitable timeslot. Hope it is an isolated case.
Old 18-03-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/su-su-massage/

I believe everyone knows that she is AP. I also visited her during her previous stay and the time is very enjoyable.

As usual, i visited her this time round as well.

However, this time round i am very disappointed with the experience. Look and figure are tip top. Massage is also great. But feel that her GFE has dropped, she get lazy when i took a while to cum, which never happens during her previous stay.

Usu. It's like that. After a while take less STD risk. Make enuf to cover Visa or got bf already don't need to work so hard. She still has lots of supporters queuing up
Old 18-03-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmam View Post
Is baby still around?
end of mar probably few popular rtc as well.
Old 18-03-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Ai La is fully fully booked till the day she leaves.

For those who hasn't tried, you missed the boat and it won't be back anymore.
Old 18-03-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

One man’s meat is another man’s poison ...
Old 18-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I tried a ML on the $80 range some time back. Regretted it totally.

On that range, I think you cannot expect much. This Da Lin came about the same time. Hope it would help bros to decide.
Ya I think so too, the 80 bucks type just touch here and there a bit and quickly want to end the deed. That's why I prefer to go to the 110-120 price range. At least full one hour normally and service is better. Anyway now have some regular ml to go to think will stop exploring for a while.
Old 19-03-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post

Usu. It's like that. After a while take less STD risk. Make enuf to cover Visa or got bf already don't need to work so hard. She still has lots of supporters queuing up

Most ML sure got ppl chase one, not surprise if she got BF already.
Which AP you all have dated or still dating? LoL
Old 19-03-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Ya, it probably not taking new customers. Was offered appointment in 2 days time but afternoon timing not good for me on that day.
Old 19-03-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Really looks like quite a number of them leaving end of this month or early next...
Old 19-03-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Really looks like quite a number of them leaving end of this month or early next...
Old stuff don't go, new things won't come. I guess.

There's one Angela Chang (张韶涵)lookalike (maybe 70%) also leaving soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1