The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-02-2019, 10:31 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
This reason some Ml request pay up front before svc .so we cant blame them also.

is the MIA a young chap or old chap?
I will give him some allowance to pay back adele assuming he never read sbf yet.

If not he will regret running that $120.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-02-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyr View Post
Tried Yu Er before she RTC for CNY.
Her sensual was amazing.
RTM for sure.
can only wait for her CNY break to be over.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Tried Sally of the lonelyguy web.

Looks: 7/10 . pre-milf. Not syt.
Body: 7/10. Big B or small C boobies. Consider meaty but not fat
Massage: 7.5/10. Quite good. Enough strength for me.
Sensual: 7/10. Routine. Standard. Short catbath followed by hj. I opted for 2 shots. She delivered the first. I have to jerk out the second. Sometimes 2 shots kill the enjoyment.
RTM: Maybe. I would say decent. But at the same price tag, we are spoiled for choice.
Thank for sharing
Old 13-02-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://sgbeautycastles.site/wendy-chio-masseuse-hj/
a viet quite chio but then dun know svc good or not
Yes very chio that's why she's a famous model and click bait. Not the first time for that stable.

https://m.baomoi.com/hotgirl-elly-tr...c/14270688.epi
Old 14-02-2019, 12:14 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes very chio that's why she's a famous model and click bait. Not the first time for that stable.

NBz no wonder always see this girl photo everywhere on sbf..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-02-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 16
peach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes she good in massage.dun know which Ml share with her.?
Try peep but unable to see tat ML but nxt round mayb will ask her ahha!!!
Old 14-02-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!

Personal feeling, sometimes when I read FR and there is no mentioned of any dislike about the girl make me very suspicious of the FRs, how do you guys feel or suspect a false FR?
Old 14-02-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

you tried her svc alr? that the real persoN?
Old 14-02-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
Personal feeling, sometimes when I read FR and there is no mentioned of any dislike about the girl make me very suspicious of the FRs, how do you guys feel or suspect a false FR?
MR / FR, best is to just follow one or two trusted posters' recommendations.

Sometimes you find a MR by a fresh new account (very basic MR, doesn't read like seasoned cheongster type) can still consider a try, but that is far and few in between. If a new account but the MR reads like seasoned cheongster, then can just write it off.

If you see the account almost never post any MR, can see their history see where they always post and how long ago is their last post type. Some fake accounts just post in point farming threads and one word "lol" type answers to farm rep only.

Some bros here can one week write 4-5 MRs one and every time "her first time in singapore, i'm her first customer". So it's up to you to discern if they really are genuine.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried this ML
https://sglonelyguys.info/vivian-massage/
Pros - i can say looks like pic, full hour given and location discreet.
Cons - massage jialat and sensual below par to me. Maybe no chemistry but hey i am paying for service right.
RTM- definitely no.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Just tried this ML
https://sglonelyguys.info/vivian-massage/
Pros - i can say looks like pic, full hour given and location discreet.
Cons - massage jialat and sensual below par to me. Maybe no chemistry but hey i am paying for service right.
RTM- definitely no.
u mean her massage lousy?
Old 14-02-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
Thank for sharing
sally go back alr where goT?
a new syt arrived
https://sglonelyguys.info/vivi-massage/
Old 14-02-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u mean her massage lousy?
Yes bro. Cannot make it to me.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
sally go back alr where goT?
a new syt arrived
https://sglonelyguys.info/vivi-massage/
She not newlah, operate in MP.
Old 14-02-2019, 04:37 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
you tried her svc alr? that the real persoN?
Hahaha bro ... it's a fake photo as per what kopisteve is trying to say...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1