The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Clitorio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR On L18H38

can bros please share what time this house 1838 open for business?
thanks
Old 03-10-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 14
powerguy6655 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerguy6655 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

try G16 saturday night
look:7.5/10
hight:less than 160
bob: 34C natural and nice
bbbj in the bathroom.
bj on the bed.
fj:8/10
massage: 8/10

overall 8/10

i took 1 hr session with massage. the girl cute cute and easy talking. can speak chinese but english not well.
Old 03-10-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 hour session? that will be $150 as each 20min session is $50, end up same as PRC. But I guess you can shoot 3 times in one session....
Old 04-10-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

An overdue FR.

L18H38

G5 Irene

Saw this OL looking girl with a sweet smile. Took her and she was friendly all the way to the room.

After bath, on the bed. when she started the catbath, I wanted to lift my head to lick her nipples.

She pushed me down, covering her boobs.

During CBJ, wanted to caress her pussy to return the favor.

She pushed me down again, no access.

During doggie, she was at a weird angle that was kinda painful as kept hitting her hip bone.

She has a sweet smile and slim body. Decent sized B cup boobs.

Good for those that want to bonk a young and slim girl and ok with see no touch policy.

Book smart
Badboy
Old 04-10-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Did G5 rush u to cum? She been there for 1.5 years already. Good smiles in tank but lousy service
Old 04-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Taiatsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes G5 have good looking with smiles face but FJ ask me to cum faster. I think she faster finish and can rest
Old 04-10-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster

Yes as I try her before and keep asking me cum fast
Old 04-10-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Yes as I try her before and keep asking me cum fast
Old 06-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Did G5 rush u to cum? She been there for 1.5 years already. Good smiles in tank but lousy service
I was taking my time to slowly pump her and hold back cumming.

She did not rush me to cum n allowed me to shoot at my own pace.

Cheers
Badboy
Old 07-10-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Contributing my part to the community...

L18H38G38
Closing time: 2am
Cost: $80 for 40min (according to OKT, it is supposed to be FJ plus massage)
Alternatively, you can go for $50 for like 20-25min (can't remember)

Looked around for G11, but she was not around... then... I saw G38. Didn't know that other bros has mentioned her, until I was about to type my FR here. To me, she looks pretty- Large eyes, long hair (not to mention that it is more towards the silky smooth type) and quite a beautiful face. And yes.. like what was reported previously, she keeps smiling.

So here is my short report:
Face: 8/10 (she told me she is 22 years old. And yes, to me she look beautiful)
Height: 150 - 160cm
Body: 8/10 (Slim with a very tiny tummy. Almost non-existent)
Boobs: A+ to B. All natural (Oh so soft)
Shower (SOP)
CBJ: 6/10 (not much suction. But honestly, it is not a big issue for me). She does lick my balls
Catbath: 7/10 (normal SOP)
FJ: 8/10 - Did missionary and then cowgirl. To me she is quite tight. She moans, but definitely not real.
Painting: Some moanings, but not sure if real. But she wasn't wet from my painting. When transiting to FJ, she still need to put some lube. Oh well. Guess I need more practice

Overall: 7.5/10

With that pretty face, petite body and rather tight pussy, she has that nice aura that invites me. Think majority of the bros would find her attractive. Service wise, is decent... Pass my standard.

By the way. I noticed that some girls in LH18H38 use the whiteboard magnet to indicate the rooms they occupy when they have a customer. For G38, she wrote her number on the white board instead. OKT say she was punished and that is why she must write number. Anyone know what is going on? hahah

RTF: Maybe. But want to try G11.

Public Service Announcement: G38 told me she would be on leave towards the end of Oct and will resume beginning of Nov. So bros who want to try her.. do hurry
Old 07-10-2016, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mmguy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Contributing my part to the community...

L18H38G38
Closing time: 2am
Cost: $80 for 40min (according to OKT, it is supposed to be FJ plus massage)
Alternatively, you can go for $50 for like 20-25min (can't remember)

Looked around for G11, but she was not around... then... I saw G38. Didn't know that other bros has mentioned her, until I was about to type my FR here. To me, she looks pretty- Large eyes, long hair (not to mention that it is more towards the silky smooth type) and quite a beautiful face. And yes.. like what was reported previously, she keeps smiling.

So here is my short report:
Face: 8/10 (she told me she is 22 years old. And yes, to me she look beautiful)
Height: 150 - 160cm
Body: 8/10 (Slim with a very tiny tummy. Almost non-existent)
Boobs: A+ to B. All natural (Oh so soft)
Shower (SOP)
CBJ: 6/10 (not much suction. But honestly, it is not a big issue for me). She does lick my balls
Catbath: 7/10 (normal SOP)
FJ: 8/10 - Did missionary and then cowgirl. To me she is quite tight. She moans, but definitely not real.
Painting: Some moanings, but not sure if real. But she wasn't wet from my painting. When transiting to FJ, she still need to put some lube. Oh well. Guess I need more practice

Overall: 7.5/10

With that pretty face, petite body and rather tight pussy, she has that nice aura that invites me. Think majority of the bros would find her attractive. Service wise, is decent... Pass my standard.

By the way. I noticed that some girls in LH18H38 use the whiteboard magnet to indicate the rooms they occupy when they have a customer. For G38, she wrote her number on the white board instead. OKT say she was punished and that is why she must write number. Anyone know what is going on? hahah

RTF: Maybe. But want to try G11.

Public Service Announcement: G38 told me she would be on leave towards the end of Oct and will resume beginning of Nov. So bros who want to try her.. do hurry
Bro, is her pussy shaved or trimmed?
Old 09-10-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
When she saw me waiting for her ...she was like hello have i fuck you before ? Just bedek said long time ago lol
wah she sibei sat.. lol.. like her style.. can imagine if we guys go BKK clubs and used this as a pick up line at the bar "hello krup, have i fucked you before?"
Old 10-10-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: FR On L18H38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmguy88 View Post
Bro, is her pussy shaved or trimmed?
Trimmed.. and her pussy is small and cute
Old 10-10-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
wah she sibei sat.. lol.. like her style.. can imagine if we guys go BKK clubs and used this as a pick up line at the bar "hello krup, have i fucked you before?"
She didn't say it but but just reacted like that.

From our "conversation", she has rather high EQ. unlike G9 who is rather bimbotic and conversations with her are "shallow". Service wise, G11 no horse run. one of the best i have tried for cat 50. Anyone knows when she is on code red....going to find her this week !
Old 10-10-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
She didn't say it but but just reacted like that.

From our "conversation", she has rather high EQ. unlike G9 who is rather bimbotic and conversations with her are "shallow". Service wise, G11 no horse run. one of the best i have tried for cat 50. Anyone knows when she is on code red....going to find her this week !
lol, read back on this thread, you were into g28 also? she's the one i usually go to.. been a long time since i've gone back.. so how's g28 taking it now that you're hitting g11 on a regular basis?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1