The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
this one teen 19yrs slim petite

This one is nice!!!!!

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-09-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I agree with this totally. Alot of people work like shit in sinkie land with the high stress then neglect own 'me time'. Sometimes want take leave still need to see boss black face.

As our body age, its important to take some steps to maintain some level of stamina. No point have money to bonk but your kkj cannot live up to the occasion when needed. Our ego sure kena bruised if the girl want it somemore and you cant deliver haha

The main problem with most Sinkies is that once they have kids, their whole life and even conversation is limited to what schools their kids go to, what kinda milk powder or pampers they are using or used before......blah blah blah......

Their own lives doesn't even matters anymore as it seems......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-09-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Very true. Tats why when young must take care of our health. Take good food and supplement so tat when old body and tongkat still fit and strong. If come 50 then start taking health supplement food...cant really help much. Got money with poor health. Sigh....

Some of my SBF kaki here already started taking those little blue pills very early but I had always refrained from doing so in order not to be dependent on them, but the danger & risk is that you may occasionally IA especially if you are too tired or drink too much.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-09-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes i second the kidnapped scenario i will try draw him out with pictures of his type
this gal is 19 i meet in rabba cafe drink is 40k she also aked for drink 40k then you can hug her and discreetly rub her pussy and breast when leave i paid 150k in total

Well you succeeded !!!!! cos this is really my type.....I'm that predictable huh......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-09-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Someone kidnaped Bro SS08? he has gone MIA for one or two days liao. I get withdrawal symptoms when I don’t read his ‘zao pao’. I scan SBF for my morning kopi time. I get my ‘caffeine’ fix on regional tcss, cheerio
Quote:
welcome back pple thought some girl pussy-napped you, but i think u can include all the world in that issue not just singaporeans my friends in aust usa all are like that and so are their friends. The fact is most people failed in achieving their own life goals so literally their own lifes have less value and meaning, and so see their kids as a second chance, eg wanted to be a doctor and failed so now push kids to be doctor and everything revolves that goal even if its subconciously

Well I was in the land of the rising sun for 2 weeks+ but the last 1 week was too hectic even to log into SBF

Damn its really a damn difficult place to cheong as most of the joints are foreigner-unfriendly and those that are foreigner-friendly are not real jap girls mainly PRCs masquerading as one took me hell lot of legwork to find out which is which

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-09-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
indulging in my weekend hobby
"golfing"

Weekend?? I think everyday there is a weekend for you If I do stay there permanently I would have BIG problems to try to abstain from such delights until the weekends

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-09-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Damn the bush.. feels like tentacles grabbing your cheeks when going down there
Old 30-09-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post

Damn its really a damn difficult place to cheong as most of the joints are foreigner-unfriendly and those that are foreigner-friendly are not real jap girls mainly PRCs masquerading as one took me hell lot of legwork to find out which is which

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Any interesting FRss..?
Old 01-10-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Generally i hobby 5x a week a few days to rest but not always get opportunity to take pics so i just say weekend to sound normal

Cheong 5 days & work 2 days instead of the other way round, goot life indeed

I have never ever tried asking them for pics before, I meant when they are naked, should be interesting, a memorabilia of conquests

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-10-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Damn the bush.. feels like tentacles grabbing your cheeks when going down there

And then suddenly you feel there is something like stringy vermicelli sticking in your tongue or teeth while you are at it................

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-10-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_c View Post
Any interesting FRss..?

Yes, meet us next week in Wetnam and I will give you a lengthy one swee bo????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-10-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but the danger & risk is that you may occasionally IA especially if you are too tired or drink too much.......
Simi si IA?

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 01-10-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
desk_at deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

one reason for IA is double feeding
Old 01-10-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes, meet us next week in Wetnam and I will give you a lengthy one swee bo

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Senior... i meet u at the airport lah.. but i not gg to vn.. can or not..?
Old 02-10-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
I never did take pics b4 but now they actually ask me to take pics as they want me to write a rp for them and it requires pics...many time i refuse as its bothersome.
I stopped working when i was 32 so cheong 5 days rest my penis 2 days hahha

Woh thats nice, they request instead of we request, I dont mind taking pics of them as most of them are real sweet looking & photogenic too

Damn I missed that kind of early retirement boats by an extremely looooooooong shot, got burnt very badly in the 97 financial crisis and after that before anything could recover got hit again by the dot-com bubble burst in 2000

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1