The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile LS Production Princess Collection : Adorable Mix Look Princess "DIZON" (Pics Avail)

********* Click here for "DIZON" Pics *********

Name : DIZON
Height : 1.6m
Vital Stats : 34'24'35
Service : BBBJ,Frenching,CIM,GFE.

***Do PM or sms me for slots, thanks

Best Regards,
LS
Old 20-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up LS Princess Collection: Adorable Angmoh Golden Hair Princess "DIZON"

tEnTaGe SETUP !!!

for...

LS Princess Collection: Adorable Angmoh Golden Hair Princess "DIZON"
Old 20-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: LS Production Princess Collection : Adorable Mix Look Princess "DIZON" (Pics Av

she got this commando type/amazon warrior look about her. the type go in kena rape type. can bro LS let us know what to expect?
Old 20-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!
Re: LS Production Princess Collection : Adorable Mix Look Princess "DIZON" (Pics Av

Ahhhh Looks like a Thai Ah Lian!

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki
Old 20-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
DarkHorse74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LS Princess Collection: Adorable Angmoh Golden Hair Princess "DIZON"

Little me waited from last night until now..only saw Lao Sai put up this thread..aiyo.. wait until JUMBO also zzzz..

Having said that, me have to thank Bro LS once again for giving me the honour to test drive his car. Of coz, with age catching up and long time dont have this kind of priviledge little me was a bit nervous knowing that GOLDEN PUSSY is waiting for me! Luckily, Master Horney Dexy bought me 2 drinks to cool me down but..haiz....it really helped to cool me down from head to toes (including my JUMBO).

Finally the auspicious time came - me proudly and happily walked to the driving circuit with 6 cans of Legbull (courtesy from my Master Dexy) and Strawberry raincoats. Ting tong.. GOLDEN HAIR PUSSY CAT DOLL was standing in front of me. High level screening from head to toes, everything looked normal except her hair on her head. Face wise, look like Chinese and she definitely has the CFM/Commando look. Before even I touched her....hair..she started apologizing if her service might not meet my expectation as she is still a VIRGIN...in this service industry. I said that the same thing, I am still a VIRGIN too..on that day!

I requested for bubblebath..but..haizz...NO STOPPER AGAIN !!!!(Master Dexy, are you reading???) Bo pian, she helped to clean me up and suddenly she asked me to sit down in the bathtub. Worrying that she might start her counterattack soon, me covered my toothpick with both hands. Aiyo..no la, she said her massage is good so asked me to try but dont know why she kept on massaging my toothpick. When I was in full mast liao, she said she wanted to clean other parts and when JUMBO became toothpick she massaged JUMBO again..until me very . I started to attack her lips, her boobs and her buttocks. I noticed that her buttocks are quite nice and doggie would be definitely a good position to end the day. Feeling boey tahan, little me quickly dried up myself and waited for her outside.

Suddenly light off..and she slowly crawled up to the bed. With her damn horny CFM look, she kissed my lips, ears and neh neh. While she was busy, I started to exercise my finger. Mmm..wet liao.. and my fingering was even more furious. She indicated me to stop and moved down south to start her BBBJ. Slow, sensual but no deepthroat. One thing to highlight..is her DAMN HORNY CFM look - she kept on looking at me while performing BBBJ. In between, she would stop and ask do you like it??? Then...unfortunate incident happened - suddenly JUMBO fell alseep...haiz... Sensing that JUMBO was going to be in full hibernation mode, me asked her to switch to 69. I showed her my best pussy licking skills for this GOLDEN PUSSY CAT DOLL. This time she was damn wet and the stereo moaning sound was all over the room. JUMBO was also back to life and without my approval - JUMBO sexploded with me shouting out..."OHHH...DEXYYY!!!!" Me very very sad.. I let Master Sexy Dexy down, I let LS down, I let DIZON down and I let myself down. I looked at my watch..wow..it was almost 1 hour (licking must have taken 30 minutes!!!)

DIZON said..please CUM back again..to redeem my strawberry condom, LEGBULL and golden pussy.

Key stats:-
Look: 8/10 (Got Ah Lian look)
Boobs: 7/10 (32B a bit sagging and dark brown nipples)
Frenching: 8/10 (one of the highlights)
GFE: 7/10
Cathbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (Slow and steady, no change in the pace throughout the sexssion)
FJ: ..... .... (please dont mention my sad story again...sob...sob...)
Service: 8/10 (New??? but very warm and friendly)

NOTE:
PUSSY no golden hair, only her head. Sorry to Bro LS and Master Dexy - no souvenirs for you as me never pluck her (black) pussy hair!

***I will die with my JUMBO high***
Old 20-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post

tEnTaGe SETUP !!!

for...

LS Princess Collection: Adorable Angmoh Golden Hair Princess "DIZON"
Permit expired!!! Please remove your tent immediately - thank you for your kind co-operation!

Old 20-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: LS Production Princess Collection : Adorable Mix Look Princess "DIZON" (Pics Av

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse74 View Post

Having said that, me have to thank Bro LS once again for giving me the honour to test drive his car. Of coz, with age catching up and long time dont have this kind of priviledge little me was a bit nervous knowing that GOLDEN PUSSY is waiting for me! Luckily, Master Horney Dexy bought me 2 drinks to cool me down but..haiz....it really helped to cool me down from head to toes (including my JUMBO).

i told u to dlink BLACKDOG u dun wan ?! see... now blame me !!!

...Ting tong.. GOLDEN HAIR PUSSY CAT DOLL was standing in front of me. High level screening from head to toes, everything looked normal except her hair on her head. Face wise, look like Chinese and she definitely has the CFM/Commando look. Before even I touched her....hair..she started apologizing if her service might not meet my expectation as she is still a VIRGIN...in this service industry. I said that the same thing, I am still a VIRGIN too..on that day!

but bro... U ARE STILL A VIRGIN mah... rite ??... unless your BACKDOOR has been... HAHAHA !!!

I requested for bubblebath..but..haizz...NO STOPPER AGAIN !!!!(Master Dexy, are you reading???) ...

i VOLUNTEERED me arms but u hao lian... say no nid !!!

... This time she was damn wet and the stereo moaning sound was all over the room. JUMBO was also back to life and without my approval - JUMBO sexploded with me shouting out..."OHHH...DEXYYY!!!!" Me very very sad.. I let Master Sexy Dexy down, I let LS down, I let DIZON down and I let myself down. I looked at my watch..wow..it was almost 1 hour (licking must have taken 30 minutes!!!)

HEY !!! dun shout me name when u CUM lah !!!

DIZON said..please CUM back again..to redeem my strawberry condom, LEGBULL and golden pussy.

hmmm... u nid re-inforcements ??? me willing to REVENGE for u !!!

wat happened to FJ huh ??? why no ratings ??? **bLuR**

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND !!! tEnTaGe dismantled Prince on a DaRkHoRsE !!!
Old 20-08-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND !!! tEnTaGe dismantled Prince on a DaRkHoRsE !!!
I COMMAND YOU..to take revenge on my behalf, while me sitting on the bed enjoying the no pay per view and your legbull!!! What do you think master?

Old 20-08-2008, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
Johnthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Service: 8/10 (New??? but very warm and friendly
Nice juicy Fr bro darkhorse, once again jumbo had show it invincible battle
Old 20-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 16
juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!

I promised to write this FR for DIZON after waht happened yesterday.

First of all apologise to BRO LS for the unforeseen extra time.
Apologise to the Bro that has to wait onger than he needs to while waiting for me to finish up. You will noe why later.

Here is my FR. Sorry for the length but she deserved this long FR

I was damn bored sitting in a meeting and was thinking of Karla at the same time. I decided to reach for my HP and secretly send SMS to Bro LS if he has any new gal.

After some time, BRO LS sms me back and said that he got newly arrived gal. Gave me 2nd blood. Wah I say to myself first time offered 2nd blood. Thks leh BRO LS.

WE agreed on the time slot. SO after meeting quickly rushed to the designated place. Alas, I was too early. SO BRO LS ask me to go have a light dinner while waiting for green light. SO walked over to SB to get a sandwich and surf net. While surfing, i check my phone and to my horror, BRO LS had given green light and I was 5 min late for appointment. Quickly rushed over and went to the designated room. Press bell. Took sometimes for the door to open and when the door opened, I was surprised. I tot i had gone to the wrong room. Quickly checked HP to confirm again the room number. Coz the gal that opened the door was a angmoh lookalike gal. I was expecting a Thai gal. Only when she greeted me in Thai, that i was at the right place.

Went into the room, and she help me to take off my bag. I sat on the edge of the bed and I surveyed her as she goes to the fridge and pour a big glass of water. I said to myself, very Kawaii, sexy and kinda remind me of Leah Dizon. especially the hair, eyes and nose. She walked over and pass my drink Sat beside me and we chit chat. Then i floped myself on the mattress. She say what happened. I told her I'm tired after 6 hours of meeting. She then lie beside me and sweetly smiled and me and give me a peck on the cheek.

I asked her if she can do massage. Affectionately, she said she know a bit but not skillful. I told her show it to me. She sat up and moved herself above my head and crossed her legs. Then she asked me to put my head in between her crossed legs and started to massage my neck, temple and shoulder. Wah I feel like im king man. After sometime, she asked me to turn over so that she can massage my back. I complied but before that, i took off my shirt annd threw it on the floor and lie back on the bed.

She is one hot gal literally. As she sat on my back as she massage, I can feel the warmth of her body through her legs and crotch. After a while, she lied on top of me and asked if i'm sleeping. I say no but i enjoy her massage. She then whispered let go shower n get refreshed. I smiled and said ok. We both got up and before she started to take off her night gown, I pulled her and kissed her. She responded with a deep kiss with gusto. We started frenching and groping and explored each other body. I slowly undress her and she unbuckle my belt and pants. Finally we were down to our b'day suit and we pressed pur body against each other as we frenched like there's no tomorrow.

After what it seems like eternity, I carried her to the bathroom and had our show. In the shower, we frenched soaped each other under the falling water. Almost want to bonk her there and then only realising that BRO LS stated no raw. After showering, we dried each other and then i carried her back to the bed and lay her on the matress. Funny as i was carrying her to the bed, she started hum the wedding march tune. I laughed.

After laying her on the bed, I crawled over her and we continue our frenching and exploring. In the end, i undo her towel and attack her perky melons. She moan softly as i teased her. As i was teased and paint her fruits, she pull of my towel and threw it aside, and we grinded together. Then she asked me to dim the room. I walk over to the console and fumble with the switch. She laughed and walk over and dimmed the lights. After that, we proceed back to bed and we continued where we left of. We frenched. (We had a lot of frenching and teasing) and teased. Finally, I decide to paint her from her neck down to her legs. She seems to enjoy it. I sucked on her fingers and licked her toes and she seems to enjoy it. Finally, i lick her thighs and finally the nicely trimmed clam.

Clam was small but nice. I licked and suck it like theres no tomorrow and she seems to enjoy it. She was writhing like fish out of water. Soon, she became wet and as i licked and suck, i started to finger her. Her moaning was fantastic and spurs me on to eat more of her pussy. After that we proceed to 69 and then pussy face fuck position. During that time, her HP rang. I think its BRO LS reminder, time up. But she refused to answer and insist that i carried on. So i carried on with my clam eating and fingering and she continue to give me BBBJ. We went on and on and i almost wanted to bonk her there and then raw but BRO LS reminder no raw is accepted. and she seems to be ok with it.

After some time, this time her HP rang non-stop. I asked her i think it's best for her to answer her HP. She look a bit annoyed and answer the phone and true enuff, it was BRO LS. I was way over time. Reluctantly we stopped and dressed each other up and at the same time kissing and frenching at any slight opening. Finally, paid her and i left the room super-sextified.

My Rating.

Looks: 9/10 (A Leah Dizon Lookalike, kawaii and sharp nose)
Boobs: 10/10 ( a nice perky "B cup fruits that is proportinate to the body)
SHowering: 15/10 (one of the best shower sesssion i had with an FL. not the SOP type)
BBBJ: 7/10 (nice deep suction but i think she cant concentrate during the BBBJ)
Service: 10/10 (service was fantastic.Up the level after Karla)
GFE: 20/10 (i feeel like i was treated like her lover/hubby)
RTF: Definetly, got unfinished business with her and with the service she gave oh yea i will RTF
Overall: Distinction

Disclaimer: this is my 2nd draft of the FR. My first draft is at Yahoo group. Another thing, as they say, one man's meat can be another man poison.
Old 20-08-2008, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
poltergeist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought I'd have trouble getting over Karla. Dizon made that easy. Or maybe I'm just shallow.

I thought she'd look different from the photo cos of the hair, you see all these gal with reddish hair etc but in real life don't have but Dizon actually has blond hair.

She is different to look at compared to other gals. She has a bit of angmoh look about her - like european or something.

Anyways. We sat on bed and tcss. Her english is not too bad but still basic. She led me to the shower which was sop. Back on the bed we chat a bit more to break the ice. Eventually we kiss. It start softly and built up to full on frenching for your life. We got turned on and I went to paint her without the usual bbbj given first. She is very responsive and her moaning spurred me on, I painted her faster, flicking my tongue on her clit. She moan more and more and then she writhed about almost sitting upright. We french somemore and I then worked on her boobs and fingered her wet pussy.

She cap me. I entered missionary, slowly going deeper and deeper. Her face and moans made me want to pum like mad but I control myself, varying the speed as my bro slid in and out of her tight pussy. I went from slowly grinding pubic areas to full-on deep thrusts. Piak piak piak. I couldn't tahan and shot my first load.

She led me to shower and cleaned me up. Back on the bed we talk somemore. Then came the kissing again leading on to the frenching (imho she has damn nice lips). Again I went down on her. We move to start preperations for firing solution but the boss call, time up. Damn had to walk away with live ammo in my pants!

She is a nice chatty girl and I find her very attactive. Must keep better time next session so I can offload properly.

look: 8.8
body: 8 thin but enough flesh to give her good shape.
boobs: 7.5 nice n soft. enough for your hands.
bbbj: - never try
fj: 9 nice moans, very responsive
gfe: 8.5 friendly chatty and french like mad
rtf: yes
Old 20-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnthunder View Post
Nice juicy Fr bro darkhorse, once again jumbo had show it invincible battle
Brother, still meditating ? Me waiting for your steamy JUMBO battle report See got any new skills to learn from your anot.

Old 20-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poltergeist View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by juayboy79 View Post
My Rating.

SHowering: 15/10 (one of the best shower sesssion i had with an FL. not the SOP type)
RTF: Definetly, got unfinished business with her and with the service she gave oh yea i will RTF
Looks like another horny gem in the making, like that have to line-up until JB for revenge slot liao.

Old 20-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 16
juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Looks like another horny gem in the making, like that have to line-up until JB for revenge slot liao.
Relax bro. book slot for her sure no need to line up to JB. This is my 2nd time trying Bro LS production and I was not dissapoint 2 in row.
Old 21-08-2008, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by juayboy79 View Post

My Rating.

Disclaimer: this is my 2nd draft of the FR. My first draft is at Yahoo group. Another thing, as they say, one man's meat can be another man poison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poltergeist View Post

Thanks Jumbo DarkHorse74, bro juayboy79, bro poltergeist for the FRs !!!

LS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1