The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
had crush on PRC counter manager, wat to do?

1 week ago my phone screw up, all in all it screw up 4 times each time repaired but problem again.

but on my 2nd trip with wifey to the service centre at shopping mall, there was a PRC manager, very well mannered and bespectacled. she attended to me. during the 3rd time, to test my phone she actually sms me using her phone but my sim card and i sms her using my phone but her sim card (but later on, it was erase as the tech change the whole PCB board in the phone when i go back 4 th time). when she sms, she recorded her name in her own phone as Lao Po, there is also Lao Gong(which i assume is her bf or hubby) in her phone. it could be the tech guy as it is sent more like test message.

she was very courteous and i find her very friendly and attractive even though i din show it as wifey with me.

so when go back 4th time as the phone again screw up, i let my wife do the talking , so the PRC lady was tlaking to my wife, then when i also approach her, she kinda smile and say,'oh u r here also' , as if she was looking forward to meet me again and was surprise to see me also. i of course remain cool as my wifey around and i not feeling well.

in fact after 2nd trip, i already fantasize about her and get very hard. but really sian as now i lost her contact after the PCB board change. in fact my wife also find her service very good but was screw up by her tech guy who din do the job well. i even told my wife say maybe should send her a thank you sms , wife chided me saying don't as she think i am trying to be funny(b4 the board got change as i still got her number).

sigh...part of me want to re contact this PRC woman but another part say let it go la since the board got change means fate is not there.

since then last week , when thinking of her keep getting hard. i mean even though woman get hitch as she may have already a lao gong, but in foreign land, they may also willing to well 'try the local dishes' right? just like men, even if u married but in say angmo land, a angmo lady try to have a fling with u, will u reject??? i think most guys or woman will say let's try it once.

u guys got any suggestions for me say i wana fling with this prc woman? 1st step will be to try to contact her again. i know she dun work thur and i know her name also....sigh...
Old 22-10-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: had crush on PRC counter manager, wat to do?

Do or dun do...

If do then take responsibility for the SHIT you are about to bring on all the parties..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 22-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
1 week ago my phone screw up, all in all it screw up 4 times each time repaired but problem again.

in fact after 2nd trip, i already fantasize about her and get very hard. but really sian as now i lost her contact after the PCB board change. in fact my wife also find her service very good but was screw up by her tech guy who din do the job well. i even told my wife say maybe should send her a thank you sms , wife chided me saying don't as she think i am trying to be funny(b4 the board got change as i still got her number).

sigh...part of me want to re contact this PRC woman but another part say let it go la since the board got change means fate is not there.

since then last week , when thinking of her keep getting hard. i mean even though woman get hitch as she may have already a lao gong, but in foreign land, they may also willing to well 'try the local dishes' right? just like men, even if u married but in say angmo land, a angmo lady try to have a fling with u, will u reject??? i think most guys or woman will say let's try it once.
I guess you must be right. And I know how frustrating it must be for you.

Why not you damage your phone (maybe soak in water) so that you can go there again. At the same time soak your wife's phone too and bring it together.

There, you can connect back with the PRC lady. Then tell the tech guy that once he repaired your wife's phone, ask him to call her directly and don't bother you.

As you said, most guys or woman will say let's try it once. Who knows your wife also have the same thinking, right?

Cheers
Tee vee
Old 22-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

TS,

drop your phone from 2nd storey.

Now, you got excuse to go back.

Keep us updated...
Why you so like dat?
Old 22-10-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 16
qwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud of

bro thaivisitor, you faster then me.

i was thinking to post the same replied too......hehehehe
Old 22-10-2009, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
Owen7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ask for her QQ account. Then can chitchat and develop further, and also see her photos in the QQZone.
Old 22-10-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
kaninabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better stay away since your OC is in the picture. There are so many other PRC in SG to target...
Old 22-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post

------------------------------
u guys got any suggestions for me say i wana fling with this prc woman? 1st step will be to try to contact her again. i know she dun work thur and i know her name also....sigh...
Bro TS, do as your nick suggests... Anyway, since you can get her at the workplace anytime you want, I suggest you go there and ask her...

"QU MA?"

Beware clones...
Old 22-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fabflam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just try man. no harm anyway.. if reject reject lor
Old 22-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

drop by during lunch, hop in and say 'hi, i'm nearby to a customer's place and thought of having lunch in this area, can I give you a treat to thank you for the good service you had rendered?"......and ride on.....
Old 22-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Bro TS, do as your nick suggests... Anyway, since you can get her at the workplace anytime you want, I suggest you go there and ask her...

"QU MA?"
I always have the urge to ask .... 有去吗
Old 22-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

You don't sound clever to me, if you want to turn your marriage into a disaster go ahead. Your at the losing end bro!
Old 22-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

since your wife have seen her and might have notice her contact number..... best to leave her alone as women 6th sense very strong

if she really got a lao gong..... even more worst.... and he works at the same place.... so many PRC around why so hard up for 1

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 23-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 16
pica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS, saw your post in the forum and here too....

If you hiong and go fling with her, you have to take a great risk as your wife know her .... UNLESS, you can make it clean and ONS or FB only... if not, better don't take the risk, if not she stick to you ... you will have a miserable time handling or breaking up....

Love = Ling Long (1654A)

Fav = Cindy (BHC), Vivian (BHC)

Old 23-10-2009, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 17
ss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe u can ask her out for a dinner/coffee so as to thank her?? make an innocent move n unsuspecting move first

and then afterwards try your luck... hee hee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1