The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 13-01-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I am afraid that is quite true Bro.

Worse, if WL don't like you, she will reject your business. You think you got money? Think again. Sigh!

Thanks for sharing different POVs.

Cheers.
Yes, got rejected by cookie Think could be that I took a long time to come the other timeAnyway, it's just business sense to her, so not taking it personally. Bros who can cum fast, don't miss this beauty!
Old 13-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, juz curious. if these gals touch wood kana stds, not hiv, their licence will be revoked? or they will be given a jab and resume working next day.
Old 13-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
hi guys, juz curious. if these gals touch wood kana stds, not hiv, their licence will be revoked? or they will be given a jab and resume working next day.
Bro Fornicator,

Any comments to that?
Old 13-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Of course. Here is my comments. Do correct me if I am wrong.

STD, HIV, all same to AV.

If these WLs, kena get sick, there is no second chance. Maybe get jab but sure one will not resume working next day.

Next day they will be deported and will not work in SG again!

Let's cross our fingers that WLs will always be healthy to service us.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
Old 13-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Oh! Another one!

Thank you Sir for sharing, you lucky-lucky, Pat allows you.

Cheers.
True, this boils down to chemistry, however I have been her regular since her H3 times when she was the "princess of PT" (unofficial title) while Jac was the "queen"
Old 13-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Of course. Here is my comments. Do correct me if I am wrong.

STD, HIV, all same to AV.

If these WLs, kena get sick, there is no second chance. Maybe get jab but sure one will not resume working next day.

Next day they will be deported and will not work in SG again!

Let's cross our fingers that WLs will always be healthy to service us.

Cheers.
Yes, lets wish them in good health so that we can have a "healthy" lifestyle too.
Old 14-01-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so far, since i first tried PT last december, i have tried joleneh11r11, pat h16, sally CAT30, and kico h10r7... i think pat and sally are the oldest among the abovementioned...kico said she is already 30 yrs old though she looked younger for me. jolene looks young as well but i never asked her age since it was my first time when i took her, maybe i was too nervous or excited that i forgot to ask. so to all the regular bros out there, who do you think are the young girls out there? when i say young i mean less than 25 yrs old, if less than 20 then the better! im just addicted to young chicks if there are...but take note that i still F**k chicks who are older like pat since she still has what it takes to make my dick hard---a beautiful face and body for an oldie like her( i read from some other threads that she is 42yrs old already, i wonder how she maintaned her youth even being rammed by men everyday)
hope to get your feedbacks regarding these hidden young chicks. thanks1
Old 14-01-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Kico is H10R12.

In PT, most of the WLs are over 30, youngest maybe 32 or 33.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
so far, since i first tried PT last december, i have tried joleneh11r11, pat h16, sally CAT30, and kico h10r7... i think pat and sally are the oldest among the abovementioned...kico said she is already 30 yrs old though she looked younger for me. jolene looks young as well but i never asked her age since it was my first time when i took her, maybe i was too nervous or excited that i forgot to ask. so to all the regular bros out there, who do you think are the young girls out there? when i say young i mean less than 25 yrs old, if less than 20 then the better! im just addicted to young chicks if there are...but take note that i still F**k chicks who are older like pat since she still has what it takes to make my dick hard---a beautiful face and body for an oldie like her( i read from some other threads that she is 42yrs old already, i wonder how she maintaned her youth even being rammed by men everyday)
hope to get your feedbacks regarding these hidden young chicks. thanks1
Old 14-01-2012, 03:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -538 / Power: 0
flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king

Quote:
Being in the company of Senior Bros, I am humbled.

I have only tried Pat H16R11 just 2 years back, 2009 if I remember correctly. While you both have been visiting her for years already.

I believe I still have so much to learn here.

Thank you to all Senior Bros for the knowledge and informations.

Happy weekend to all Samsters.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt
Well to be fair to her, she is charging 40 for some bros, n it's like a very standard menus, wash in basin, licking of your nipples (not hers, she don't allow), capped on for standard services. No deviation, which 69 is one of them. She is already so long in profession that she chooses what she wants to do. I hv been patronizing her for so long already (more than 10 yrs) she does not allow me lick of nipples or pussy. So but she is still friendly and provide a good svc on her standard menu.

Well says bro ,actually 40 bucks we cannot asking too much also ..compact to FL2 or GL ....
here Petain only left the main course of ...malaysian woman
By now ,GL is flood of PRC and Thai I guest ...

Here Petain ,its just great time for a shot time sex ..Really wants fucks Pat before she retire
a early afternoon lunch ...
that OC knows u in lunch ..

Heard 0703 new veg good looks ,how u think ?
Old 14-01-2012, 07:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H16R11 Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGL View Post
... boils down to chemistry, ... her regular since her H3 times... "princess of PT" .. Jac was the "queen"
Quote:
Originally Posted by flirt king View Post
... 40 bucks we cannot asking too much ..
H16R11 Pat is definitely in my highly recommended list. Still great looking with good service (french etc) at only $40. Love to chat with her - also known her as Princess (ex H3). Chemistry is always paramount - see my signature below. Wishing all a Happy and Prosperous Chinese Dragon Year. Cheers.

Old 14-01-2012, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by flirt king View Post
Well says bro ,actually 40 bucks we cannot asking too much also ..compact to FL2 or GL ....
here Petain only left the main course of ...malaysian woman

Here Petain ,its just great time for a shot time sex ..Really wants fucks Pat before she retire

Heard 0703 new veg good looks ,how u think ?
pat is great, and she said she will always be there for 'me', that's means 'us', until we decide that we call it a day and do not require her anymore! so far her biz still good.

0703 imho prettiest in petain and best 'sheng cai'. looks like mid twenties but older la. but service chop chop and will not want to spend more time than absolutely necc. with you.
but 'gorchap' nia, is lidat lor.
Old 15-01-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Kico is H10R12.

In PT, most of the WLs are over 30, youngest maybe 32 or 33.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
oh yeah, h10r12..thanks for correcting... hmmm, well if that's the case then that should still be fine, as long as they look young to me
Old 15-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: H16R11 Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
H16R11 Pat is definitely in my highly recommended list. Still great looking with good service (french etc) at only $40. Love to chat with her - also known her as Princess (ex H3). Chemistry is always paramount - see my signature below. Wishing all a Happy and Prosperous Chinese Dragon Year. Cheers.
Totally agree with you on this! Upped u
Old 15-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
PETER_VP14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one know the lady h16 h6 Nancy? Always door close!
Old 15-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -538 / Power: 0
flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king
Re: H16R11 Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
H16R11 Pat is definitely in my highly recommended list. Still great looking with good service (french etc) at only $40. Love to chat with her - also known her as Princess (ex H3). Chemistry is always paramount - see my signature below. Wishing all a Happy and Prosperous Chinese Dragon Year
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning
pat is great, and she said she will always be there for 'me', that's means 'us', until we decide that we call it a day and do not require her anymore! so far her biz still good.

0703 imho prettiest in petain and best 'sheng cai'. looks like mid twenties but older la. but service chop chop and will not want to spend more time than absolutely necc. with you.
but 'gorchap' nia, is lidat lor.

I think will try 0703 ..Agree both bros ..pat still great .
this 0703 is fast horse ...
so there is not more horse in 150 GL?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1