The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 09-06-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

Miss maggie’s pussy
Old 09-06-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Miss maggie’s pussy
How good is it? Any WLs squirt in PT?
Old 10-06-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really hoping PT will open by September.. Each time I go market, see some chio Aunties in their 40s ,50s wearing shorts, remind me of Janet and her fellow PT sisters in arm...
Old 10-06-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Still remember taking Siew Mun H4.. she was my first PT Milf that I took.. Quite pretty for her age... Petite but solid boobs not really saggy....Had a good time sucking them.. Nice trimmed pussy hair... One nipple inverted. While she giving me BJ, her room TV showed Andy Lau singing in some show.. Read from KS thread from the seniors there, she provided top class service at KS during her hey days..
Old 10-06-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
Still remember taking Siew Mun H4.. she was my first PT Milf that I took.. Quite pretty for her age... Petite but solid boobs not really saggy....Had a good time sucking them.. Nice trimmed pussy hair... One nipple inverted. While she giving me BJ, her room TV showed Andy Lau singing in some show.. Read from KS thread from the seniors there, she provided top class service at KS during her hey days..
ya good service based on CAT30.
Old 10-06-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

My house here got 1 multistory car park and I think the RC members they volunteer to clean the garden on top. Got 1 auntie when she bend down I could see her longkang. See liao I also steam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
Really hoping PT will open by September.. Each time I go market, see some chio Aunties in their 40s ,50s wearing shorts, remind me of Janet and her fellow PT sisters in arm...
Old 11-06-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
My house here got 1 multistory car park and I think the RC members they volunteer to clean the garden on top. Got 1 auntie when she bend down I could see her longkang. See liao I also steam
same here bro i get turned on by some well maintained/well dressed auntie in their 40/50s, sometimes keep fantasizing wanna follow them home and rape them alone in their house
Old 11-06-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
same here bro i get turned on by some well maintained/well dressed auntie in their 40/50s, sometimes keep fantasizing wanna follow them home and rape them alone in their house
PT is the way to fantasize your imaginary.
Old 12-06-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Just heard some updates on PT....... PT will only be allowed to resume after Phase 3.
Apparently PT / GL are lump together with Spas / MPs in so-called "Phase 4" category and amongst the last to resume.
Old 12-06-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Just heard some updates on PT....... PT will only be allowed to resume after Phase 3.
Apparently PT / GL are lump together with Spas / MPs in so-called "Phase 4" category and amongst the last to resume.
Yup, last to resume work, in short no ETA.
Old 13-06-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 17
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Based on what you all mentioned, we can forget about PT opening this year, the operators may consider to improve the condition of the house in view of the situation now as you can see from the requirements of the workers dormitory.

With the dispute of who to pay the rental as mentioned by some of you here earlier, more OKTs may give up the house and we could see less houses in operation when PT eventually re-open as some favourite house have also CLOSED and will not be in operation anymore.

Many bros may have to look elsewhere to release!!!
Old 13-06-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I think so too also. Cos the contact is too close between WL and client. Imagine you cant even mask up when they do BJ or you suck WL tits. That short window period is sufficient for transmission. As much as the f**king cork is itchy, I am glad the govt closed PT, Geylang and all MPs. It may not be a reservoir, but oceans of transmissions.
Old 13-06-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

new update from some WLs, some OKTs planning to close up liao, thinking whether hard to tahan the rental fee since cannot open.
Old 13-06-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
I think so too also. Cos the contact is too close between WL and client. Imagine you cant even mask up when they do BJ or you suck WL tits. That short window period is sufficient for transmission. As much as the f**king cork is itchy, I am glad the govt closed PT, Geylang and all MPs. It may not be a reservoir, but oceans of transmissions.
The problem is the foreign workers , the Anehs, Banglas, Ah Tiongs like to congregate at PT and certain Thai whore houses at Lor 24.... They are the main carriers of this damn Covid virus since nearly all of them are staying in dorms... If PT ( keeping my fingers crossed ) , GL are opened after phase 3, then all these dorm foreign workers will also make their way there ....
Old 13-06-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 17
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

PT/GL will definitely be the very last places to re-open, could be way after MP/SPAs for the environment & hygiene level are totally different, therefore there is simply no logic to classify PT/GL to be the same as MP/SPAs.

As some of you may know, there are already talking about letting some MP/SPAs (under health & wellness) to be re-open in Phase 2.

Further to that, govt still subsidize the salary of many employees of these MP/SPAs & also workers’ levy for these few months & also shop rental as well and therefore would like them to re-open so as can reduce all this subsidies. Do govt subsidize for PT/GL? I won’t be surprised if more houses will closed their operation if PT cannot re-open anytime soon.

However, let’s hope for the best.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1