The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 14-04-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ahpong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
I don’t know what gave you guys the mindset they don’t need to eat or support their lifestyle. Most of the WG did not get into this line because they think this was a ceo job. Most have financial needs or others, other have spend issues. Plus they don’t work full 12 months. They RTH every 6 months. So net net they probably work 10 - 11 months at most, less aunty visiting. EOD, the shutdown will hurt them, as it hurt our precious kukujiao
Agreed. The 5 figure income were the good old days. Now business had gone down a lot and many are struggling, and many just quit.
Old 14-04-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Thebigbirdie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
I think many of these chickens have saved enough to feed them and their family for at least 6 months. I roughly count after asking of how the chicken how many customers she takes daily. She said about 15 to 20. She charges 40 to 50 bucks. Let's say she dun work on weekends and 1 week off when having period. 15 clients $40 x 15 = $9000 x 12mth = 100k plus. So they can survive well during this lockdown period. Haven't deduct rental of room.

QUOTE=exactmatxspeed;19938848]which ah bao?

PT girls some can afford to eat feed themselves. Some got supporters to feed them even during the
I think $9k per month possible for good old days. I think the most they can get is half what they got previously.
And they have to go back home twice a year.
And as mentioned by one of my regulars to me, this line is youth rice bowl, the older you are, the less you earn.
Furthermore they have mouths to feed, mortgages and car loan to repay back home. So it’s not so easy as what we think considering that the risk they have to take.
I am supporting some of my regulars a bit as I don’t them to disappear from Petain after the virus situation is over.
Old 14-04-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebigbirdie View Post
I think $9k per month possible for good old days. I think the most they can get is half what they got previously.
And they have to go back home twice a year.
And as mentioned by one of my regulars to me, this line is youth rice bowl, the older you are, the less you earn.
Furthermore they have mouths to feed, mortgages and car loan to repay back home. So it’s not so easy as what we think considering that the risk they have to take.
I am supporting some of my regulars a bit as I don’t them to disappear from Petain after the virus situation is over.
Still possible. my regular earn at least $600/700 daily. i think when PT reopens, the 1st month they gonna earn big $ again.
Old 14-04-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Still possible. my regular earn at least $600/700 daily. i think when PT reopens, the 1st month they gonna earn big $ again.
I take that with a pinch of salt. Lay it on the table and I will believe you. These are your women who either have commitments, a lifestyle to maintain or a small white face to feed. But I know they won’t tell you so you can continue to support them
Old 14-04-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I take that with a pinch of salt. Lay it on the table and I will believe you. These are your women who either have commitments, a lifestyle to maintain or a small white face to feed. But I know they won’t tell you so you can continue to support them
normally, they will not say out. 10 sentences from them can only believe 4 haha.
Old 16-04-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U Sounded more sense.
Old 21-04-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3119 / Power: 17
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute

One more month extension ~ this is really spoiler
Old 22-04-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

haha which WL do u guys start to miss?
Old 22-04-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
alistairedward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here have julia number . Wish to support her during this lockdown
Old 22-04-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3119 / Power: 17
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros have any petain WL contacts to share so can support?
Old 22-04-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I miss doing 69 with Janet... I miss sucking Fong Yee saggy tits... I miss fondling Joyce pink nips.... I miss Aunty Sally's BJ... 😣😣😣 Typing this suddenly gives me a hard on reminiscing about the good days before Covid..

One of my most memorable bonk at PT was when I took Janet , as usual had a great time with her... Then went to City Square for makan, 1 hour later, feel horny, went back to the house. Saw Janet was occupied.. to my surprise, saw Fong Yee door open... Quickly went in... That lucky day, I booked 2 of the house superstars in a single day. 🙂
Old 22-04-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
PaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
I miss doing 69 with Janet... I miss sucking Fong Yee saggy tits... I miss fondling Joyce pink nips.... I miss Aunty Sally's BJ... 😣😣😣 Typing this suddenly gives me a hard on reminiscing about the good days before Covid..

One of my most memorable bonk at PT was when I took Janet , as usual had a great time with her... Then went to City Square for makan, 1 hour later, feel horny, went back to the house. Saw Janet was occupied.. to my surprise, saw Fong Yee door open... Quickly went in... That lucky day, I booked 2 of the house superstars in a single day. 🙂
Zhun boh? Your join date in Apr 2020.
Old 22-04-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleFace View Post
Zhun boh? Your join date in Apr 2020.
So I need to be an SBF member before goin to PT? 🙄 PT girls demand seeing our SBF membership card before goin inside the room? 🙄..... So that means all those 60, 70 years old Ah Peks at PT there also need to register an account here to visit the PT girls? Pls lah.... I'm a regular of Janet, Sally and Joyce... FYI Joyce is not a cigarette smoker but she loves vaping especially fruity flavour and she owns a vaping machine. Fong Yee owns a makan business in KL which she delegate her sibling there to run for her. Ah Kua Stella used to disturb Sally back then that's why Sally fed up changed to her present room now. As for Janet, I won't divulge her speciality for her regulars and I have been a beneficiary of her kindness for her regulars and I'm grateful to her for that.
Old 23-04-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
So I need to be an SBF member before goin to PT? 🙄 PT girls demand seeing our SBF membership card before goin inside the room? 🙄..... So that means all those 60, 70 years old Ah Peks at PT there also need to register an account here to visit the PT girls? Pls lah.... I'm a regular of Janet, Sally and Joyce... FYI Joyce is not a cigarette smoker but she loves vaping especially fruity flavour and she owns a vaping machine. Fong Yee owns a makan business in KL which she delegate her sibling there to run for her. Ah Kua Stella used to disturb Sally back then that's why Sally fed up changed to her present room now. As for Janet, I won't divulge her speciality for her regulars and I have been a beneficiary of her kindness for her regulars and I'm grateful to her for that.
No mention of Cookie or Pat?
Old 23-04-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
No mention of Cookie or Pat?
I only do Pat once... Cookie never try before coz maybe I prefer Milfs above 45 years. I believe Joyce is 47. Her Birthday is July if not mistaken.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1