The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 25-08-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
The ladies no need to sleep ah?
Wahahahaha... Nice reply
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 26-08-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of

I cannot post anymore. Still I need to write to you. Travelled to PT this 16 days of hungry ghosts festival. If I am not mistaken there are three new WLs. One is Indian.

Did not pick any girls. Top 3 desireable are; H10 Princess Jolie (former H11R11), H4 Wendy and H26 Queenie.

Hoping to be able to post FR again.
Old 26-08-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: All Petain FR experience

Thank you, Sir! H22 Aida's room is taken over by a new WL? I cannot place her in my memory. H12 FY lights off. I kept mine $, nothing interesting. By the way, H22 Mun Mun aged alot. I guess she could have downgrade to $30.

Is only me. The better quality could be over at Desker's brothel. It is the "Thai ladyboys". This afternoon around 330 pm, not sure what is the shop house unit nos. Is opposite the HDB flats. Seriously they are better package but I am not into the darkside.
Old 26-08-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Alexryu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Thank you, Sir! H22 Aida's room is taken over by a new WL? I cannot place her in my memory. H12 FY lights off. I kept mine $, nothing interesting. By the way, H22 Mun Mun aged alot. I guess she could have downgrade to $30.

Is only me. The better quality could be over at Desker's brothel. It is the "Thai ladyboys". This afternoon around 330 pm, not sure what is the shop house unit nos. Is opposite the HDB flats. Seriously they are better package but I am not into the darkside.
Welcome back Bro hope to see more of your comments in future...
Old 26-08-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Pleased to see jacky43 has been zapped into moderation...
Old 27-08-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I cannot post anymore. Still I need to write to you. Travelled to PT this 16 days of hungry ghosts festival. If I am not mistaken there are three new WLs. One is Indian.

Did not pick any girls. Top 3 desireable are; H10 Princess Jolie (former H11R11), H4 Wendy and H26 Queenie.

Hoping to be able to post FR again.
The WLs & OKTs are very happy to see that you are in moderation.
Old 27-08-2018, 02:10 AM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Still not tear down n fully operational?

I only remember got one consider not bad looking fair n big soft boobs but with scar on tummy then one on level 2 also big neh slutty milfy.
Level 2? PT no more level 2 more than 10 yrs. Those level 2 houses are now a brand new condominium.

PT has 2 WLs with scars on their tummy.
They are in H24R5 and H12R8.
Old 30-08-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
DrSexuality deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I am a young writer trying to write about the forgotten parts of Singapore. Visited there recently as part of my work. The place feels like a slum with shabby derelict buildings and girls well passed their prime. Looks poignant and in sharp contrast to the image of Singapore. Feels like I really need to write in depth about this place. Are the girls there employed or self employed? If I want to interview the ladies there, any friendly ones I should approach?
Old 30-08-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSexuality View Post
If I want to interview the ladies there, any friendly ones I should approach?
One of the conditions set by AV is that the WLs cannot advertise or seek publicity on media. AV will revoke the yellow card of those who break the rule and send them back home.

I would advise you to get in touch with AV as they have a PR liasion team who can brief you on the history and workings of the redlight districts and even arrange for visit to the brothels. But I doubt you will be allowed to interview the WLs..... for the OKT yes you can...... in the presence of the AV officer.
Old 02-09-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

I met her on 26 August 2018 at H22. She is Mei Na & in facebook, "JoJo Len". She uploaded a recent pic, can understand Mei Na is trying her best to promote her beauty products.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I met her on 26 August 2018 at H22. She is Mei Na & in facebook, "JoJo Len". She uploaded a recent pic, can understand Mei Na is trying her best to promote her beauty products.

Surprising for her petite frame her pussy is extremely loose. Could not cum even after having multiple positions
Old 03-09-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Dropped by today and had 2 fantastic bonks.

Reached early at about 1030am and not much choices. Saw Joyce lights on so waited a while for her to finish and went in. Still the same old Joyce with everything pattern more than badminton. Bad thing is cuz too much things everything was done for a short while.

Went for coffee and since had time went back to see again. Went to h10 and saw Michelle lights on. She told me she had a customer booking and asked me wait. Waited for 25 mins and it was so worth it. She asked if I visited her before and told her I have and haven’t been back for a while.
Had one of the best bbbj in a long time and tr way she took my 2ic in and licking the entire thing was just too good. Almost succumed to her but had to hold it to fuck her. Only did her in missionary and came within 2 mins cuz her bbbj was that good.
After everything she asked me to visit her more and I asked for her number. Will definitely rtf. Haven’t had such a good bonk in petain. Cheers all.
Old 04-09-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Dropped by today and had 2 fantastic bonks.

Reached early at about 1030am and not much choices. Saw Joyce lights on so waited a while for her to finish and went in. Still the same old Joyce with everything pattern more than badminton. Bad thing is cuz too much things everything was done for a short while.

Went for coffee and since had time went back to see again. Went to h10 and saw Michelle lights on. She told me she had a customer booking and asked me wait. Waited for 25 mins and it was so worth it. She asked if I visited her before and told her I have and haven’t been back for a while.
Had one of the best bbbj in a long time and tr way she took my 2ic in and licking the entire thing was just too good. Almost succumed to her but had to hold it to fuck her. Only did her in missionary and came within 2 mins cuz her bbbj was that good.
After everything she asked me to visit her more and I asked for her number. Will definitely rtf. Haven’t had such a good bonk in petain. Cheers all.

Michelle started giving bbbj already?
Old 04-09-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
All the time since I first started calling her.
Old 04-09-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
Yes bro. But she did a very thorough wash and cleaning before doing it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1