The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-06-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
should be only 1 XH, well said, ups u
You visited her too? And i thought she was low profile cause no one discussed about her.

Her massage skill really good. Most others after massage i emd up more pain. Only her really felt released.
Old 13-06-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Laojiaos,

Please help. I don’t want to be big carrot.
What are the general pricing for:

1hr/1cbj+1hj

1.5hr/1cbj+1hj

1.5hr/2cbj

Thanks for the guidelines.
Old 13-06-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Laojiaos,

1hr/1cbj+1hj

1.5hr/1cbj+1hj

1.5hr/2cbj

i think usually market rate for PRC HJ is $110-120(depending on girl) 1-2 shot for 1hr. FJ standard rate u can find 150 1 shot.

some charges 120-130 for BJ and HJ , some charges 150. it all depends
Old 13-06-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 13
Kinglopi is one of the Best!Kinglopi is one of the Best!Kinglopi is one of the Best!

Guys avoid sglonelyguys massage lady call Wendy book for 1 hour massage in the end only do 15mins... She has been taking multiple booking and stack the time ask me to leave when her next customer already was inside the room.. I think the fr fo her is fake
Old 13-06-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
i think usually market rate for PRC HJ is $110-120(depending on girl) 1-2 shot for 1hr. FJ standard rate u can find 150 1 shot.

some charges 120-130 for BJ and HJ , some charges 150. it all depends
Thanks for sharing aaazzz.

Offers were 150 and 180 respectively.
Just want to make sure don’t become carrot.
Old 13-06-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglopi View Post
Guys avoid sglonelyguys massage lady call Wendy book for 1 hour massage in the end only do 15mins... She has been taking multiple booking and stack the time ask me to leave when her next customer already was inside the room.. I think the fr fo her is fake
Sorry to hear that.
She did have bad reviews here.
Did you pay full?

She wasn’t staying alone, right?
Old 13-06-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah i think she's a landmine, have other people complain about her before. but 15mins is too fast....
Old 13-06-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, skip this..100 % landmine, review is fake.
Old 13-06-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Laojiaos,

1hr/1cbj+1hj

1.5hr/1cbj+1hj

1.5hr/2cbj

Anybody experienced this before? I have this issue where CBJ/BBBJ can't make me cum, for some unknown reason I can tahan. Several times the ML who offers CBJ after much effort, just change CD and mount me without talking money. Of course manage to cum with FS. In such cases how much do you guys top up or do you even top up?
Old 13-06-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Anybody experienced this before? I have this issue where CBJ/BBBJ can't make me cum, for some unknown reason I can tahan. Several times the ML who offers CBJ after much effort, just change CD and mount me without talking money. Of course manage to cum with FS. In such cases how much do you guys top up or do you even top up?
Yes! Happened to me too.
As it is, the newer MLs don’t give a hoot if I can’t cum. Time is up, please gtfo.
The older batch of MLs, if I can’t cum, CD change, fj does the magic.
It happened several times. And I’ll casually ask them how much to top-up. They’ll say it is part of the deal and don’t require top-up. In all fairness, I just tip them more.
Old 13-06-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
u r so lucky.have some benefit
Old 13-06-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Yeah i think she's a landmine, have other people complain about her before. but 15mins is too fast....
I think i have a little memory of the past bro complain on her svc. Not first time here
Old 13-06-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think we should just pay 1/4 of the price as services time is also 1/4
Old 14-06-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanjiaoz11 View Post
A warning to all bros

https://sglonelyguy.org/wendy-massage/

Booked the above ML and was accepted by her. However, upon reaching the place, she swapped herself with one of her roommates - citing that her customer for the previous slot was late for more than 30 mins and she had to wait for him.

Instead of being honest with me during the booking process, she told me to come to her place at the stipulated timing (+10min, nothing unusual as the previous customer may be a little bit late and she needs time for him to clean up) and "double booked" me and the customer who was late, with the intention of introducing business to her roommate.

She had the idea to scam me all along as she already accepted another booking in the next slot (+45min) and had no intention to even serve me but to introduce business to her roommate.

For bros who are trying to book her, she will promise you anything and even say that she is willing to wait for you. Please do not get tricked by this scheming idiot
She is not a landmine. Picture is indeed her but ps a bit and need to add a little bit more years into it.

What she likes to do is to double book people and then intro them to her roommate or shortchange them. Just ignore her will do.
Old 14-06-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Many should be went back

Anyway best don't chiong ltr suay suay donate money and ur face in the newspaper
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1