The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-06-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
resistence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

what happened to Lynn? I was with her last week and she is not uncontactable.
Old 11-06-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
resistence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Good morning bros. Just wanna share this clip with you all...

This lady from Cebu has a body to die for. Have followed her Instagram for a while but her YouTube offers a lot of eye candy too
Thank You. Great introduction
Old 11-06-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ah! So she's been around that long. I think I first visited her maybe 4 years ago only. Perhaps I'll soon WC her
I first visited natalie in 2015, although saw her ad a year or 2 before that.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHamilton View Post
Reminiscing the good times eh? Yea she’s quite nice to chat with. Once I had the opportunity to have dinner with her and had some h2ht. Nice and not pretentious. She’s probably the only one left from 2017 after the joint got raided in 2018.
Yeah man. That place at amoy was really a gem of a place. Many pretty syt and service standards in general not too bad. If the one you want at amoy nt free can always got 201, 202, 262. All within walking distance can slowly walk around and browse. Yeah totally agree with everything u said about her. Till now still cant find anyone to replace her as my regular. Yeah shes the last one to leave sg from that 2017 batch. Recently saw her wechat she was with lucy/xiaoya
Old 11-06-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHamilton View Post
Reminiscing the good times eh? Yea she’s quite nice to chat with. Once I had the opportunity to have dinner with her and had some h2ht. Nice and not pretentious. She’s probably the only one left from 2017 after the joint got raided in 2018.
I recall there was a Michelle Chong lookalike in that shop.

I tried her when she went freelance later in late 2018.

Also recall a lot of bros complaining about her attitude though she was physically attractive.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 11-06-2020 at 12:38 PM.
Old 11-06-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Not an FR/MR and pls correct me if I'm wrong.

During this dry period just pre-empting.

Wanted to book dolly as her pictures r videos r powderful.

Msg her for a time and she said okay, then I pre-empted her that I have had my fair share of fake pictures and swap attempt. So I will reject if the disparity is too high.

Next thing I know within a few minutes she say she accepted another customer.

Dunno if this means she admitting she fake the Picts and all or not, but ya seems dubious to me.

All bros pls rememeber do not pay for what you do not expect especially for hard times like these
Old 11-06-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I recall there was a Michelle Chong lookalike in that shop.

I tried her when she went freelance later in late 2018.

Also recall a lot of bros complaining about her attitude though she was physically attractive.
Up +8 for exchange
Old 11-06-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 12
nthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to behold

i miss niu niu
Old 11-06-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Good morning bros. Just wanna share this clip with you all...

This lady from Cebu has a body to die for. Have followed her Instagram for a while but her YouTube offers a lot of eye candy too
11:48, 0.25x

the only kick
Old 11-06-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

how about aimee, any visited her
Old 11-06-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast4Lust View Post
Not an FR/MR and pls correct me if I'm wrong.

During this dry period just pre-empting.

Wanted to book dolly as her pictures r videos r powderful.

Msg her for a time and she said okay, then I pre-empted her that I have had my fair share of fake pictures and swap attempt. So I will reject if the disparity is too high.

Next thing I know within a few minutes she say she accepted another customer.

Dunno if this means she admitting she fake the Picts and all or not, but ya seems dubious to me.

All bros pls rememeber do not pay for what you do not expect especially for hard times like these
Not fake as SLG usually quite reliable ; 80% resemblance, from KTV. Think you started on wrong footing ; can reject on the spot rather than pre empt cause she might find you “demanding customer “ and rather skip .
Old 11-06-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
Not fake as SLG usually quite reliable ; 80% resemblance, from KTV. Think you started on wrong footing ; can reject on the spot rather than pre empt cause she might find you “demanding customer “ and rather skip .
Sounds spot on. They are just trying to make a living. Instead of taking one troublesome customer and create trouble for themselves. In this period of time to be careful still, think they rather not.
Old 11-06-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
how about aimee, any visited her
Is she still around?
Old 11-06-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Any kind bros here got Angel and Xiaohan for JG contact to share? Lost Angel's contact and saw quite a few bros talk about XH in another thread but thread was shut down.

Not sure if same xiaohan we are talking about but dont think she coming back anymore ever.

Ive a soft spot for her . The kind of little spicy service. At first i still thought she attitude problem but turn out shes quite sweet and ended up rtm few times until last week of her rtc.
Old 12-06-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
Not sure if same xiaohan we are talking about but dont think she coming back anymore ever.

Ive a soft spot for her . The kind of little spicy service. At first i still thought she attitude problem but turn out shes quite sweet and ended up rtm few times until last week of her rtc.
should be only 1 XH, well said, ups u
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1