The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-04-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Some of the FLs in the Domes 1 to 3 are still operating from hotels during this period, and am guessing still got samsters who have itches they have to scratch. Am not surprised if the cluster is only identified now.. Who would be honest and say they went to the hotels to the contact tracing teams?
Was wondering that don't the hotels have surveillance? They will be in a lot of trouble if found out that they allow this during this period of time.
Old 25-04-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Was wondering that don't the hotels have surveillance? They will be in a lot of trouble if found out that they allow this during this period of time.
Some of them risk it for survival. There's so many ML still operating underground with advertising on portal.

i guess everyone is for themselves. I wish they published the name and face of those who is infected via WLs.

No mercy for such CBK in this CB seson.
Old 25-04-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

ML have choice, either they continue to risk it and work, till they get caught and at most return, or they close shop cut loss and go home. If they risk the disease or get caught, it's because they probably need to cover expenses and for their survival. We can't stop them.

For us, we can control. our survival depends on us staying home to flatten the curve, and hence our jobs, families and lives can return to normal.

Make the correCt choice. For me, it's obvious, stay home.
Old 26-04-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Multiple laws broken lor. For hotels, landlords, FL/MLs - Women's Charter.
For those who are infected, or have to go through SHN/Quarantine and continue working, and for falsifying info during contact tracing - Infectious Disease Act.

Likely, most people who are suddenly contacted for contact tracing after a suspected cluster in a spa or ML home is going to pretend to act blur first or forgot they had such services. But if found out through investigations - ML or spa phone records etc - it's straight away breach of IDA.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-jail-12672850

Before Covid - not a problem to visit MLs, at most ML and pimp gets into trouble. But now with Covid, if you'd visited ML and are asked during contact tracing, best not to falsify information and own up. Safer to act blur to home boss and office boss and point out mustafa spread to all the FWs is likely to take only a few minutes or less to infect, and you maybe share same lift as someone infected lol and hope you are really not infected.

Virus spreads very easily from surfaces - handles, tables, pillows, massage table, cups, towels, bed etc - not just from someone coughing near you.
Old 26-04-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Multiple laws broken lor. For hotels, landlords, FL/MLs - Women's Charter.
For those who are infected, or have to go through SHN/Quarantine and continue working, and for falsifying info during contact tracing - Infectious Disease Act.

Likely, most people who are suddenly contacted for contact tracing after a suspected cluster in a spa or ML home is going to pretend to act blur first or forgot they had such services. But if found out through investigations - ML or spa phone records etc - it's straight away breach of IDA.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-jail-12672850

Before Covid - not a problem to visit MLs, at most ML and pimp gets into trouble. But now with Covid, if you'd visited ML and are asked during contact tracing, best not to falsify information and own up. Safer to act blur to home boss and office boss and point out mustafa spread to all the FWs is likely to take only a few minutes or less to infect, and you maybe share same lift as someone infected lol and hope you are really not infected.

Virus spreads very easily from surfaces - handles, tables, pillows, massage table, cups, towels, bed etc - not just from someone coughing near you.
lol strand hotel, gg lor if FL working there n customer visit them

anyway also tio, no escape sia

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 26-04-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Chefxiaopang is Cool - loads of Potential

can share mint 抖音?
Old 26-04-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Chefxiaopang is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
talk about beloved mint, really nice vid on her 抖音.
Bro care to share mint 抖音?
Old 26-04-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 8
Syncmast is one of the Best!Syncmast is one of the Best!Syncmast is one of the Best!Syncmast is one of the Best!

Quite surprised authorities did not clamp activities down. These people have no regard for law and society.
Old 27-04-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

how's every coping with extended CB so far.
Who are the top 3 ML you miss most during CB. haa
Old 28-04-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
how's every coping with extended CB so far.
Who are the top 3 ML you miss most during CB. haa
1. Aila
2. Songsong
3. Ruirui ( she is still around but cannot visit)
Old 28-04-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
1. Aila
2. Songsong
3. Ruirui ( she is still around but cannot visit)
Can share why you rate Ruirui so highly pls?
Old 28-04-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
greenjellopie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
LOL Mint nostalgia anyone like to share her extras to kill boredom.she cannot be back n it is aeons when she was here. Can pm me
I’m sure some bros managed to up her before. Sadly I’m not one of them
Old 28-04-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

pm-ed me if you need mint douyin! willing to sic
Old 28-04-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post
Can share why you rate Ruirui so highly pls?
She's yummy and sweet .... slurping
Old 28-04-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She's yummy and sweet .... slurping
willing to FN
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1