The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

great share, waiting here for more of this nice story.
Old 08-04-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yes please share more updates. Can’t wait to read more
Old 09-04-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
IndianPresident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, waiting for updates too
Old 09-04-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Quixotic1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

enjoyed reading your story,
Old 10-04-2020, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 11-04-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 14-04-2020, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

All of us were more relaxed now after a very stressful month of Mar, especially the last wk of Mar as most of our clients were ready to put some of their 3rd & 4th quarter plans into action & we had several meetings with each of them. So luckily for us, we had our new addition, I will call her Vicky here, who reported in on the 2nd Mar. She really isn't a bad choice although we only interviewed one other candidate besides her. She is quite prompt with her submissions and ask good questions after each project brief/discussion. Can really tell she is a seasoned project manager. And Monica, Ann and her also dress well for work, always very presentable & almost every day, you can say that they are ready for a 晚宴 without the need to change. Not that they wear gowns to work, but really like those atas client-servicing people who need to meet clients regularly, they dress well for every meet. Not like some of the OLs in SG who just put on a blouse & long pants & go to work. Repeat that for 5 days straight without much variation . Ann & Monica like to wear skirts, Ann almost everyday come to office in various styles of tight miniskirts. For Vicky, I noticed that if she were to wear skirts, she always wear long skirts, especially what they called 'pencil skirts' (i've to google to confirm this lol). And for Ann & Vicky, their dress sense is also less PRC-ish & won't come to office looking like a red angbao when they wear red to work. I remember on Vicky's 1st week, she came to office wearing a high-waisted khaki pencil skirt with matching blazer and sleeveless zip top. When I walked to her table for a discussion, she was without the blazer & I realised she was actually wearing a bodysuit of knit material with a zip below her still modest cleavage.

After lunch, we were preparing for a video conference with one of our clients from another city in the meeting. Usually Ivana would be the one doing the setup but she was on medical leave that day so Vicky volunteered. But she had an issue with the projector so she came into my office & asked for help. At first, I was wondering why she looked for me & after we stepped out of my room, I understood why cos there wasn't anyone else outside except for Sierra sitting in her own room. She was walking ahead of me on her heels when I saw her exposed back, that there wasn't any hint of her wearing a bra (again). Basically her bodysuit has a wide low-cut front & back, something that she also likes to wear to work. Perhaps one of the reasons why she was wearing 'so skimpily' could be due to the office central air-conditioning hovering around 22-25 degrees for the past weeks. Accordingly to HR, someone screwed up when they shut down the system during the work stoppage period & now the settings could not be revert back to the usual temperature level. The office wasn't stuffy but just not as cold as before and 22 degrees is like summer for some of the locals here . Honestly for me, it was just nice even when at 23 or 24 degrees. But I did notice sweat drops on her cleavage & back. Well later I found out cos she on her own, dragged the 3 faulty office chairs dumped in the room to the open area near the store room & replaced them with 3 chairs from the bigger conference room. Then she even did an incredible thing which was to replace the CPU in the meeting room with the CPU from one of our empty desks cos she said the PC could not load . Luckily for her, our office CPU cases are the rather slim kind, not the big rectangular ones. Then while I was fixing the projector, she topped it up by wiping the dusty table & used wet wipes on the chairs. Three claps for her in my mind. I could tell she is someone who might have a little OCD or someone who really needs things to be clean & tidy all the time. When I told her to go to the washroom to wash up a little, cos she was already sweating, she told me something that even my didi had some confusion whether to be excited or not. She said something like this "我没事,就是有一点涨奶, 等我们视频完后, 我就去洗洗." I remembered I was looking at the screen when she said that & I turned my head towards her to watch her gathering all the used wet wipes & tossing them into a small plastic bag. Of cos, I looked down at her cleavage & said to myself "她的奶也真的蛮大的". I mean it was surprising for me to hear her say that but when I looked at her face, there wasn't a hint of embarrassment or 'oops, did i just say something weird?'. But the conference was about to start so we quickly headed back to our office to get ready. So Sierra started the meeting when we got the other party connected & it lasted about an hour. We then continued to have another meeting of our own after the client disconnected. I noticed Vicky was very professional, she took her own notes & Ann also spoke up more than usual. After about 40min, we ended the meeting to head for a short tea break. Sierra told Vicky to put up the client's questions & requirements on a PPT slide & start to prepare our replies/answers on it for her review by end of day tmr. I could tell Sierra seems to be willing to trust her more than she trusted Ann when Ann first joined us. Maybe also because we kind of screwed up Ann's 1st month .

Vicky really 拿出诚意 that day by working till about 9pm to get the ppt ready for Sierra. I was on a call with a client which dragged to about 8pm, was really hungry so went down to the nearest cafe to grab a quick bite b4 coming back to office. Bought sandwiches for both Vicky & Sierra, who was clearing emails in her own room. The building management also informed us that they would start to tone down the air-con at around 8pm & shut it down completely by 10pm to try to fix the problem. So when I entered Sierra's room, she took off her white top & was sitting at her desk in her lacy bodysuit & skirt. Honestly, it wasn't hot or stuffy at all for me. Just not as cold as before which suits me just fine but not for them. Sierra told me she should not have wore this bodysuit today after I came in. I went out to check on Vicky, who asked me to check on her work while she ate her sandwich. We ended up chatting after I asked if this would affect things at home cos she has a newborn but she said she would manage. She said her husband is very supportive of her work & is able help out with their newborn. I also heard from others that her husband is much older than her. She also told me that her biggest problem is not at home but her having to 戒烟 & cope with 涨奶 & other post-natal problems that she did not need to face b4 being pregnant. We chatted until Sierra was ready to leave.

Sierra also kind of acknowledged Vicky for staying late that day while we were in the lift. Sierra went to pick up her groceries delivery nearby while we waited for her at the carpark. Vicky took the opportunity to have a puff when she said to me ‘我陪你等吧’. She said she smokes 1-2 sticks per day but really finds it difficult to quit completely. For her, I think smoking is not just a habit but part of her lifestyle & another way to relieve stress. She also told me she left her bag which contained the breast pump & other stuffs in the car. Which led to the most 'exciting part of the night' was when she while backfacing me, bend forward to take out something from the bag at the backseats of her car. When she turned around to face me again, her zip was down & her boobs was almost spilling out. I noticed she inserted some kind of a pad each on her breasts beneath the bodysuit, which later she told me was 'cooling pad' for her sore nipples. She said she should have came down earlier during the day to retrieve the bag. ‘胸部好涨,好难受.' She said to me. In my mind, I started to compare the size of her boobies to Sierra & Lina and I think she might just be slightly smaller but I could not be sure. I drove Sierra's car back to our estate after that & helped her to bring up the groceries. I was in the kitchen drinking a can of beer from her fridge when she came out wearing just a black tee. She asked me if I want to have something to eat & while staring at her partially exposed perky butt, I realised I haven't seen & touch a woman's body for quite some. Sierra & I kind of had an epic one-off just before the virus outbreak, when she kind of panicked & embarrassed when we rushed out to buy an after pill and she came out wearing just an oversized tee & slippers. We continued round 2 back at her place after she took the pill but after that day, we avoided intimate contact. There was a bit of awkwardness for a few days until we went for drinks together on one night & she told me what she felt
Old 14-04-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 15-04-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the detailed update, camping here for more please.
Old 17-04-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 21-04-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 23-04-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 23-04-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
saynostory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written story, please continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1