The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Hong Kong
On a two day working trip to HK right now. Supposed to be cancelled but management decided not to. Was very upset recently when I heard that my increment for next year is a big fat zero (first time I kanna this) and bonuses also cut. Apparently it is not due to performance, all my colleagues also had their bonuses cut but I am currently the only one so far with zero increment. Damn sad & humiliated in a sense, cos I can't see where I have done wrong & actually I did quite a number of "right". My appraisal from Sierra was good, like the rest although she can be quite a difficult boss but her input does not impact the increment much. She did ask management why like that and the reply was because of unforeseen circumstances and other priorities. What the... like can you please be clear???

Okay back to what I want to share. When I was at the hotel lobby yesterday, bumped into a nice demure American Caucasian lady & 4 boys. The lady should be in her 40-50s but she is very well-maintained, polite with no airs and friendly. The boys are no older than 10yrs old, of different ethnic race so unlikely to be her kids or grandkids & the way she handles them seems like she is either their guardian or some sort of teacher/care giver. We shared the same lift, the boys were quite noisy & we had a quick chat. She even told me her name and when r they leaving. I saw them again at the pool. I saw the boys first, they were having their own fun & brought their phones to play mobile games at the pool The lady came down a while later wearing jeans shorts & a vest-like top with a navy/white bikini top beneath it. She had a big smile when she saw me & said hi first. Typical well-mannered angmohs. I also observed that she did not raise her voice or use her hands with the boys. Very patient and the boys kind of also respect her. She came down to the pool after she "reined them in" a little so that they would not unintentionally disturb the few guests who were closest to them.

She sat down on the suntanning chair to remove her shorts. She was wearing a matching white bikini bottom with hints of navy blue and she has lightly tanned skin with no freckles. When she was done with her laps, she came up to me & we had a chat & she told me this is her usual hotel when she comes to HK. I asked her if it was tough taking care of the boys, she told me actually the boys can take care of themselves most of the time & don't need much babysitting. She said yesterday she left them alone for 2 hours in the hotel while she did her own thing & they were fine. Probably why she sticks to the same hotel too. We also arranged to meet up later for drinks & she said how about 10pm at the lobby. No exchange of numbers, just a simple face to face chat and an agreed time to meet. And true to that, she came down to the lobby at about 5 min past 10, apologised for being late cos she went over to check on the boys & told them she would be out. She wore a tight-fitting black sleeveless dress that was just above her mid-thighs & also wore heels. We went for drinks & she drank quite abit. She even jokingly said to me "I think I overdid this, you are not going to hurt me are you?". She laughed & added that I should at least bring her back to the hotel. She shared some drinks with some other Caucasian ladies (seemingly around her age too) before she came back dancing on her feet & obviously quite high. I also had to stop her from paying before the waitress told her her card could not be used. She was a little embarrassed & laughed b4 I handed her my card. I looked at her card (a high-roller card) & saw the validity period which is years away so probably she did not activate this rather new card for overseas usage. She could still walk on her own when we went out to hail a cab just before 1am when i sensed that she was almost worn out.

When we reached the hotel lobby, she asked me to wait at the lift lobby while she approached the reception. She insisted that I should follow her to her room so that she could pay me her share in cash. Well, she has a room with a nice view so I took a while to admire it. "I think I should check on them." She said to me before walking out of her room while I sat down on the nice sofa chair. I remembered I was awake for at least 5 min while sitting on the chair but I buay tahan dozed off later on. Yes I f**king slept on a stranger's couch, on foreign land through the night until about 8am next morning. What was also interesting was that she did not wake me up when she came back. She also covered me with a sweater over my chest & a bath towel & i felt she probably even washed my face or hands with a warm towel or something. I heard noise from the bathroom & I walked towards it. What followed was firstly about 10 sec of "dream live voyeurism" of watching a woman showering naked in the shower cubicle & later a short moment of awkwardness after being caught staring. Think my morning hardon commanded me to make the first move & I went in to approach her. She did not resist when I kissed her & she is the better kisser. "Oh my god the boys are waiting for me!" She remarked. "We so need to be quick." She said to me as she led me to the bed. "I want to taste you." She told me when I was on top & kissing her. "Oh f**k you are amazing." She moaned when I ate her perfectly smooth bald angmoh abalone. I was wearing the cap when I first entered her missionary but when she got up on all fours on the bed, she said "Just take out the condom." "Oh god I am so out of control." Her loud sensual moans when I entered her again doggy-style almost made me shoot early. I was a little excited when I first entered her without helmet. Her pussy isn't tight but she was wet & sticky & she went wild when I pumped her deeper & harder. She came when I pumped her missionary after putting the pillow beneath her butt. She took my dick into her mouth and stroke it until I unloaded everything in her. I fingered her when we were in the shower & she let it go again while I rub her clit. She is like Sierra, like to edge & tease herself and will be in a daze after an orgasm.

She told me her last partner was of mixed race, Asian & Dutch and her previous ONS was a black man. She was raised white and blond on the West coast and travels widely. A very interesting woman with a sunny personality and always has a smile on her face.
Old 28-11-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Cuccittini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for an excellent update TS!
Old 29-11-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz +12 to TS in place of increment for the nice encounter, cheers!
Old 29-11-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
nuccel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting encounters TS. Bookmark this thread
Old 30-11-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky encounter here, please continue writing.
Old 30-11-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
Engingerin9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEngingerin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story update, thanks TS!!
Old 01-12-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 23-12-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to share one "good thing" that I have done last week. Okay so that weekend I went to meet the lady (i will name her Ning) who sat beside me on my train ride back to SH. She had some issues with her ex-employer, who forced her to leave after her supervisor reported that she was lazy, took extended lunch breaks, cannot match the pace of service and late for work. She told me all these were untrue except for the late for work, cos she already informed them that cos of her kid, she could not report to work at the required time. Her side of the story was that the supervisor. a married man in his late thirties tried to make some dirty advances towards her & even offered her money. She said no to him, partly cos he is married & also she does not like him at all. Then the fella was offended, said she thinks the money was not enough and tried to up-sell herself. Then started the accusations and later asked management to let her go. She told me about all these after I came back from BJ but I was too busy. So after I met her, I went straight to the branch she used to work at to meet the 'regional manager' or something similar there. I managed to find his/her contact, don't want to say how & so went down to meet him/her. I surveyed the branch, saw that they have a few cameras & observed that indeed the pace of service there is quite fast. This manager is a very nice person, we went to a nearby cafe & I explained the situation. Interestingly, this person looked at me after I said my piece & told me he/she more or less know about what was going on. He/she explained to me the management's decision at that point of time & told me there might be a way back for the company to re-hire her if she wants. Then come Monday, he/she emailed me a letter asking me to read and if okay, ask her to sign it if she wants to come back. The letter basically states that due to a gross misunderstanding and lack of clear evidence to prove that the ex-employee was negligent in her work, the company is willing to re-hire her under 试用期 and will formally make her an employee if she passes the 试用期.

Immediately, I asked to meet her & we met after I ended work. My advice to her is to take this opportunity even though she was reluctant to go back. The supervisor in question is still working at the branch but there is another female supervisor now who is supposedly a nicer person to work with. Apparently, this female supervisor did submit a complaint to management regarding her case but nothing was done until I called in and kind of ranted at the person who picked up the call. Fast hand fast leg, Tues I took advantage of a slow day at work to go with her to meet the regional manager. I can tell this manager is a 明白人 but he/she was also concerned that she don't go around telling people about her case now that she is re-hired. I know it is still a half cover-up kind of thing but at least for now, she gets her job back and can pay her bills. The company also kind of "acknowledged their mistake" which is rare for companies in China towards their employees.

Obviously she was quite happy now that she will have income. She asked me to drop by her place for dinner. I said no need lah but she insist, told me 应该的 & that she can really cook. So I had to think of an excuse to tell Sierra that I won't be able to join her for dinner cos we agreed to have dinner together. After work, I drove to her place, had to squeeze into the parking spot because an asshole just anyhow whack his/her car & left. When I reached her place, she just about done with her 五菜一汤. I was stunned, she cooked so many how to finish but she told me her friends were coming back to celebrate with her. Indeed, her 2 house mates came back one by one and with alcohol. I could tell they are from 3rd tier or lower cities/villages but okay lah, at least not uncivilised & not those flattery kind. Although their place not big, they surprised me by suggesting that we play mahjong. They said they always can't find the fourth person for a game so just nice I am here they can play. Her housemates said I lose never mind, their friend would pay for me cos I helped her get back her job. These girls quite ah sa li, drank beers while playing mahjong, I don't know how they can focus on their tiles. One of them even said if I managed to win 1v3 after one round, all three of them would up me. And the other two laughed when she said that. "你又想男人的鸡鸡了? 别把我们扯进去”。 Her other house mate added on. "他还行吧", was her reply after that. Believe it or not, after 2风, they finished half a dozen of bottles & still looked very steady. I got 2 自摸平胡 in the 1st round so I was the top winner, one of the house mates also won. I looked at the time, not even 10pm so I agreed to play another round. During the break for them to go take a shower, I asked Ning where was her kid & she told me her kid is with her aunt. She has a aunt who moved to SH after marriage so for today she left her kid there. Despite their place looking a bit shabby, the heating is still quite good but maybe also because the unit is not big.

Ning even brought a cake, which is one of her housemates' favourite & she telling us to wait for her b4 she went to shower. They took about 30min to come back to the table. One of them was still in the room when we were about to restart. She was applying lotion on her body & she came out after they hurried her. She wore a long sleeved tee with a wide round cut & the tee covered up to her mid-thighs. Her housemate commented that the lotion has a nice fragrance & she said she bought it recently from the 11.11 sale. She has another bottle of lotion & said that this is for 女人的私处 & applying it after shower feels damn good. Then the banter began. Her housemate said "有比男人的鸡鸡爽吗?" & she laughed. The housemate who said this was the same person who said all 3 of them would up me if I won the 1st round 1v3. “想知道还不容易” She shot back, looked at me & all 3 of them laughed. "你的奶头都出来了". Her nipples were showing on her tee. Her boobies are perhaps the smallest pair among the three, seems to me like a small B cup. Ning's pair should be the 2nd biggest, her horny friend's pair biggest. She went back to her room to put on socks and her house slippers. During the round, Ning's housemates talked about the last time they brought back one of their colleagues, a young guy to their room & attempted to do a 双飞 with him. But he came when he was up-ing the one with the smaller boobies. "没几下就射了” ,"我还要自己搞定” She added on. The one with the biggest boobs said she tried to blow him again on the bed after she left the room but he just could not get hard again. “烦死了,小鲜肉罢了”. Her friend said that initially she did not want to use condom but was afraid that he might shoot inside her. “幸好套上了". Ning did not say much during their conversations but laughed along with them. She was still wearing the same outfit and pants earlier when we went to see the regional manager but I noticed she took off the bra. It was also obvious that her right breast is bigger beneath her sweater. Her other friend was all wrapped up in a zip up hoodie and jogging pants.

But why I said her horny friend has the biggest boobs cos after we played the 2nd and last round, before 12am, she walked out wearing just her black bra & shorts & was helping Ning to clean up the kitchen. Her larger, round milky white titties were almost bursting out of her rather seductive black lacy bra. She told Ning to go shower while she helped to mop the floor. I watched as her boobies jiggled when she moved, & she shaved her armpits (not all PRC girls do that) but she also has a little bit of belly (okay lah, not fat). Just from these few hours with them, I could tell that these girls are independent, hardworking girls who work for an honest living & know how to take care of themselves & each other in this big city. When she was done with the chores, she unexpected came up to me when I was scrolling on my phone and sat on my lap with her boobs right up my face. But she was all serious when she said to me that they were thankful that I was able to help Ning get her job back. She said they met each other when Ning was still working in their company. Ning is a kind person but quite 单纯 & was also bullied then. She left and found a job at this current company but also got bullied & forced to leave. Lucky this time round for her, she managed to get her job back. She positioned her crotch right on my didi & I felt her warmth there. She told me she quietly told Ning to go shower & come out to fxxk me instead of her having to ownself 叫床 on her own bed so I cannot leave yet. I wasn't surprised by her being so forthcoming but was surprised that she thought it was a done deal. I told her that I wasn't here to up Ning so there wasn't a need for her to do that. She then said that we are here to fulfill each other desires & have some fun. Ning always keep to herself after having a child, always worry about the future & so they wanted her to "放纵一下".

So the situation was that they wanted me to have a ONS with Ning, whom I admit is quite a pretty demure woman but I did not have the intention to do anything with her. When Ning came out of the bathroom, she wrapped the towel around her body but left a little opening below which exposed her slightly bushy mei mei. Her friend urged her to come to us, she got off me & led Ning by hand towards me. "还装". She said to Ning. Initially I didn't want to do anything with Ning but after I watched her slide her index finger into her meimei & rub herself a little, my didi said otherwise. Of cos, I was also staring at her friend's bra-clad boobies & secretly wanting to take off her bra. I could tell Ning was already very aroused before I even start to finger her. When Ning kneeled down to lick my didi, I had my right hand on her friend's butt & slipped my fingers down to her warm intimates against her shorts. "你的兽性暴露了哦”. She whispered to my ear, using a different tone. Ning wasn't really good with her tongue, just took my didi into her mouth & attempted to fxxk me with her mouth. She then grabbed a condom pack, capped me & auto went doggy on the couch. Her friend laughed, slapped me on my thigh & asked me to get up & 干活. She wasn't tight but still very wet & warm. Every stroke can hear the squishy sound made by her wet meimei. She arched her butt upwards when I started to pump her harder and faster. She also rub her clit with her fingers & I think she came just about a few moments later. She dropped down to the couch when she came & my didi slipped out of her meimei. Her friend came to my side & we kissed. Her friend pulled away once she saw Ning about to turn around. Ning grabbed my didi, spread her legs told me to up her again. I slipped my didi inside her, laid on top of her & against her nice boobies & slowly moved my hips against her. TBH i did not feel alot of sensation cos of the rubber & also cos of my 2 days of "training" at HK so lasted very long. Ning came for the 2nd time when she hugged me tight tight while I pumped her. Her moans were also louder. Some of her milk leaked on me & her friend laughed. Ning asked if 我会爽吗 & I told her yes. 你想要怎样射啊?She asked me, quite cutely. She took off the cap, got up from the couch & went to the bathroom to clean up. 进来洗吧, she said to me. She left the quite small bathroom & let me wash up. 傻妹, 都没射出来怎么就走掉了. Her friend said, after Ning went back into her room. She came towards me & we kissed. She was about to unclasp her bra when she heard Ning coming back again & stopped. This time, she left the bathroom & Ning came in to hand me a towel. It was clear that Ning had no idea what to do if a man has yet to shoot inside her after sex.
Old 23-12-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
SmokingCigars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, hope to have more
Old 23-12-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Her friend with the meatier body looked rather sexy after she let down her hair. Ning is prettier but she has the meatier bod & slightly taller. Her friend stood at the door & said to Ning that once we leave the bathroom, she would come in & do the 卫生. “噢好那你洗吧”. Ning replied her immediately. We left the bathroom & she came in and closed the door behind us. Ning gave me an awkward smile & went to clean up the mahjong area. These girls were really into keeping their unit clean. I sat down on the couch with a full bladder actually, cos just now didi was hard & could not pee. After about 10min sitting there & replying to texts, I asked Ning how long would her friend take to do the cleaning & she walked over to knock. “叫他进来吧”. It was warmer now in the bathroom, I saw foam all over the basin, toilet bowl and on the floor. Most of the toiletries were in a basket & hooked on one side of the walls. Her bra & shorts were on a hanger & she wrapped herself up with a towel with her hair tied back up. Long story cut short, after I peed she asked me this. "要我帮你弄出来吗?" I stared at her blankly at that moment but I knew I wanted her to. "你们男人想要就不要婆婆妈妈,要说出来呀.” That was her immediate response.

Well the rest was more enjoyable. She sat down on the toilet bowl & gave me a good licking only best by Lina I believe. 民间有神仙, this blue collar lady works magic with her mouth & tongue. Of cos, i had my hands filled with her full round ample boobies while she 干活. I like how she was fingering herself with sucking my didi. She almost made me shoot into her mouth but I stopped her in time & quickly kissed her. While my didi calmed down, she was fxxking horny & said to me 我要. Lina used to say this to me when we had sex & I fxxking love it. So with no hesitation, I lifted her up onto my lap & she auto-slipped my didi into her already moist meimei. She was much tighter than Ning & after just a few strokes I could feel the urge already. How she played with her own boobies did not help, I could not tahan. She said to me “你好可爱”, which is something u may not want to hear if you are not fxxking her like a pornstar. I sucked on her dark brownish nipples & fingered her after I pulled out of her meimei to take a break . Then I flipped her over against the basin & pumped her doggy. The mirror was fogged up but she wiped it off & we could see her boobs swayed while we fxxked. I wished I could say I last for 20min but I shot into her mouth after about 5min. She quickly turned around when I told her i was coming & she bend down to suck everything in. Definitely my best release for the past 2-3 months at least despite my grade B- performance . She got it right when she said my previous gf most probably has the same figure as her. "我知道你一看见我 就有反应了".

She got me to sit down on the toilet bowl, sat on my lap & rub herself to her own big O while I played with her boobies. She grinded her meimei against my didi while she came & that was quite sexy. I asked her when she last had sex & she told me last year when she returned to her hometown! She met up with her secondary school friends & had a threesome with two of them. Two girls, one guy & the guy was about to get married LOL. But she said they were all drunk and know each other for a long time already so it was an one-off incident & everyone wants to forget about it. She said to me many of her friends are actually actively looking for 对象 but everyone is also very picky so in the end not many found their halfs. 自相矛盾, she said this to me. She also said tonight 我大获全胜只是鸡鸡有点不够给力. I grabbed & tickled her & she screamed. When we stepped out, the situation was a bit awkward but Ning did not seem to be bothered. Both of them walked me to my car & they watched me drove off. Well I take it as I made two new friends
Old 23-12-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow this is funtastic, really out of this world with a foursome. Not even tried threesome before, cheers!
Old 24-12-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

nice encounter with those sexy ladies, waiting for another update..
up you bro..
Old 24-12-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting story. Thanks TS. Indeed, in China, the sex subject is not really a taboo, especially among the MILF and some younger ladies. May not even need much effort, if things click, it can happen within one or two dates. However, most of them don't have much concept about STD, condoms are more for contraceptive. Hence, play safe. Besides, more of them are shaven, not just arm pits but also down south, which is great.
Old 25-12-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 25-12-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Quantaramerah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading your encounters, thanks bro!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1