The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

So my first 2 weeks with my new team was hell. I calculated my total OT time was about 35hrs. I whined like a bitch to my old boss who could only laugh & comfort me. We talked to our big boss & his feedback was that our counterparts on the other side are happy with our progress since from the start. Same as what Sierra told me, we are doing well but just not fast enough for them apparently. My big boss also told me actually I was picked by them after he submitted a list to them. Initially wanted me to go over but my big boss said no. Also luckily my angmoh colleagues are nice people, Sierra gradually turns out to be a nice human being although she continued to hijack my room for most days over the 2 weeks and more. She would clean my place though although I told her no need but she did anyway. She can cook so on 1 weeknight on the 3rd week, she actually left office earlier & prepared dinner at my place. Some Argentinian-style salmon with veg & mashed potatoes (& more tomatoes!), I don't know much but importantly it was nice. First meal we had together without talking about work. She shared with me about her family, her previous work exp & her past vacations in Asia. I enjoyed the red wine she bought although I don't like red wine. After the meal, she went to "unpack in my room" and I went out for a chat with my neighbour who was the first friend I made in this estate.

Sierra called me about an hour later asking me if I wanted to go out for a walk. This one wasn't about asking me but telling me we were going out. So i went back, she was already in a long-sleeved dress waiting for me. I changed quickly and we drove out to the Bund area for a walk. Of cos it was a surprise we ended up at a bar & she had 2 glasses of wine. We sat beside 3 Russian girls & Sierra conveniently had another glass with them. Never thought Russian girls love their wine & not whisky or hard liquor or shots. We left the place at around midnight, not before she had an impromptu rave dance with them & others. I showered first & turned in early after a video call with Lina. Next morning, I was actually surprised to find out that she was still sleeping. First time that it happened. I knocked on my door, no response from her before I pushed it aside. She was asleep on the bed, butts up and still wearing the same dress from last night. There was an empty wine glass on the bedside table. I shook her abit, tapped her shoulder until she responded. I thought she probably forget to set the alarm. Then shockingly, after she pushed herself up from the bed, she gave me a quick kiss on the lips & walked out of the room! She started to prep bf at the kitchen while I went to the bathroom to wash up.

Once I was dressed for work & leaving my room, she was done at the kitchen & was walking towards me. When she just about to walk past me, she said to me "Sorry, this won't happen again.". You can say this was also the first time I felt like the boss in my own apartment ever since she hijacked my room & my bed. Was also surprised she would say that since she is technically my superior too. I ate at the kitchen table, which was actually bought by Lina who insisted kitchen must have a table & seats. She also called me moments later while on her way to Fuzhou for a work trip. Waited awhile for Sierra to get ready for work b4 we leave my place together. She didn't come over the next day.

She stayed over at my place again for the weekend while I drove to HZ to meet Lina. Told her about my new work arrangements but not about Sierra staying over at my place for almost 3 weeks already. Sierra told me their side paid for the hotel stay for whole month & is prepared to pay another month so no one is in a hurry for them to get new accommodation (except me of cos!). Apparently the corporate rate they got through my company is cheap so fxxk budget. But I know Ivana is getting sick of the hotel so Monica & her are already looking for a place. What I did not know was that they secretly planned to have a Xmas party at my place with a few colleagues who were working with us over the past 3-4 weeks. It was a little costume party, it turned out to be fun & i thought my PRC colleagues really enjoyed the banter & cheekiness brought by the new girls. I already know my colleagues can party, now I know they can also take abit of raunchiness even though some of them are attached or married. It was quite an eye-opener for me. The night ended with 6 girls bua-ing 3 guys on the sofa set area, 2 of them are a couple, 1 guy was already drunk and i had Monica pressing her boobs on my face. She was quite tipsy when we had a quick moment on the sofa. My hand was on her butt beneath her latex costume & I felt her trimmed pussy beneath her panties. She got off me after I was trying to reach for my beer.

We cleaned up after most of them left at about 1am, Ivana was spearheading it cos looked like she was the most sober. When all of them left except me & Sierra, I finished the beer & dropped onto the sofa. That was when I first looked at her "more sexually", ever since the first 2 days we met and she came to crash in my room. Of cos it helped when she unzipped her costume & more or less was walking around exposing her black bra. I know she is busty, maybe just abit smaller than Lina but she has big boobs. I zoned out after a while, she came over & asked me to go shower & sleep. Likely I zombie-walked to my bedroom & then the bathroom to shower. After I showered, I remembered the whole place was dark except the bathroom light & the digital clock. I remembered not walking out of the bedroom so it made sense when I woke up in my own bed for the first time with Sierra beside me. She was awake, using her iPhone & writing on a diary or notebook. First thing she said to me was that we could go to office later after lunch today (that day was 25th Dec btw, you all shd know China don't celebrate Xmas). I actually also rmb to set the alarm for work but could not rmb doing it. I went back to sleep, but she woke me up I think an hour later to have bf together. She steamed some baos and made me egg & unions omelettes. It was also that morning that I realised I have a new coffee machine in my kitchen. I asked her when she bought it, since Lina will nv buy such stuffs. She told me Santa Claus delivered it . I asked her can ask Santa to deliver money printing machine next Christmas? She rolled her eyes.

She wanted to pop in to a car showroom b4 we go office so I drove her to the place I went to see Benz with Lina the last time. I watched her, observing that she is quite different from Lina. Lina stepped into the place already knowing what she wants & the probability of you changing her mind is close to zero. This woman walked in not knowing much but just know she probably wants an A class but you can sway her to take the GLS SUV. She asked me what I think, I asked her what is her budget and driving style. She told me she thinks I drive too slow. I told her I free Didi driver for her still want to complain. The female sales staff really tried to push her towards the GLS since she showed abit of interest. We were there for almost two hours & of cos, she decided nothing. When back in the car, she asked me if I was tired of sleeping on the couch. I told her it was okay. Then she told me last night she was the one who led me to MY OWN BED and tucked me to bed. She laughed and said I was like sleep-walking. I really cannot rmb why I was so zoned out that night.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
xiongdijiemei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro
Old 08-02-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Second week of the new year was a mixed week. Met some officials & a few 合伙人 for dinner & drinks over the whole week. I really hate Chinese hard liquor but would always be forced to drink it. But at least they sent me home, and Sierra was really nice to wait up & helped me into the apartment. I could not remember the 1st night but on the 2nd night, she supported me to the bed & I had my right hand right on her naked butt cheek. I remembered she made me hot tea b4 I went to the bathroom to shower. I think my didi was semi-hard (shrug) after the shower & a towel was brought to me. I sat down on the edge of the bed & started stoning. Could not remember the rest until I woke up the next morning feeling my head very heavy.

The next drinking session we had some working girls accompanying us. It went a little wilder, after some of them got comfortable with each other. I am not sure what was the scene like years ago but that night it was quite wild although I wasn't really entertained. Very hard to be when you had to drink throughout the week. My girl was a pretty petite lady with nice smooth legs. She thought I was staying at a hotel but I told her I am working here & not staying alone. I reached home at about 4am, well past my bedtime & was struggling to sleep on the sofa. I found some cut fruits in the fridge (likely from Sierra) & ate them. Then I received a text. Sierra asked if I can't sleep. Well I don't think made alot of noise but she said I didn't wake her up. Then it got surreal. You guys might think I must be hoping to up her anything similar but no, sleeping with your colleagues or bosses really have its consequences no matter big or small. The thrill is there but it comes with a debt most of the time.

She replied texting "Come in". I told her I would after I finish my online game (autochess, Dota if anyone is interested). I went in after 20mins later. She was beneath the blanket, not sure if asleep. I think probably due to what happened earlier, I was abit edged & so after I got onto the bed, I went & hugged her from behind beneath the blanket. She wasn't wearing anything. She was awake. She did not resist or say anything. I felt her smooth skin & pressed my hard didi against her naked butt cheeks. I squeezed her neh neh for the 1st time & kissed her neck & ear abit. Just with this bit of cuddling, I slept like a blissful pig without interruption until late next morning. Obviously I was very late for work. She texted me to say she wants to meet for lunch. I thought shit, she wants to talk about last night and this. Well it was a bit awkward when we met outside office after her meeting. She did ask about last night but only about the meet up and why it ended so late. I told her the full story. She also told me she informed Monica that she has this arrangement with me. I also told her I think they probably know when they came over for the party last month. Throughout the meal, i felt like she was for the 1st time, behaving like a "little woman" and not her usual demeanor and style. She switched back to her normal mode once we were back in office but it was certainly refreshing to see her behaving that way.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Krissy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, pls keep going
Old 09-02-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with TS. Its really messy to get involve with colleagues, be it bosses or staff. There again, ain't sure if it's a reward or punishment to have a hot colleague who will cock tease or even outright challenge you to up her/him. Let's see how discipline is TS in this situation.
Old 09-02-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10260 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Second week of the new year was a mixed week
8 pts for ur story.
Old 09-02-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story bro!
Old 10-02-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quick Update...
Now on CNY break, got time better type now or else start work busy again not sure when got time to type.

Spent the weekend over at Lina's place, visited her parents & one of her relatives. We were nua-ing in the living room on Sun morning when she suddenly jumped on me & asked if I want to go for a massage. Of course, why not. She said she has a jie-mei who got married & moved to Guangzhou but moved back to HZ a few years ago after her divorce. Slightly older than her, was asked to leave her job early last month & now doing insurance & online sales promoter. She worked as a masseuse at GZ, in a ladies spa. Lina don't really like massage, and especially not by her friend so she asked me. I saw her face on Facetime, quite sophisticated looking with dark long hair. We drove to her place, quite a long drive for a massage frankly but we met first for lunch. She looked more or less the same in person, wore a hoodie, cap & long pants. Looks-wise abit tai-tai looking with her shades but she did not have any branded stuffs. She wasn't very talkative so most of the time it was Lina talking. Lina paid for the lunch but she insisted on paying her share. We walked around in the mall nearby before going back to her place.

Her place is very near where we had lunch, quite a nicely furnished apartment with a room for her young daughter who was at her ex-husband's. Lina planned sui sui, she has a comm call meeting planned after lunch so she also planned something for me while she took her call in the living room. She set up the massage table in her bedroom while I went into the ensuite bathroom with bathtub to shower. I came out with a towel & she was still setting up. She lit up some fragrance oil & played the typical spa melody. When she saw me, she asked me to lie face down on the table & wait for her after she covered me properly with the towel. Quite professional & till now, it seemed that she knows what she was doing. Only thing was that the table, not that it was dirty or smelly but can smell that it was really kept in store for very long. She came back awhile later to start the massage. In short, she is good. Got strength & know where & how much to exert. Found my shoulder knots & did not use her elbows at all which I really like. She giggled when I asked her to do my shoulders & neck again. When she was done for the 2nd time, she asked me if I want her to step on my back. I thought for a while & said okay can try.

She asked me to wait awhile, before tapping my shoulder to ask me to get up & lie on the pillow & towel placed on her bed. When I got up, I saw that she was wearing only a t-shirt & her nipples were hard. Her size should be around C cup. Well the pressure she could exert with her feet on my lower back is different from using her hands. I guessed she sensed that I liked it so she repeated her "walk over me" a few times. After she came down, she massaged my butt & did a little teasing. Then she came over to my right ear while pressing her boobs on my back. She said 5 words. "不能说, 好吗?". Like a cheongster going to be carrot-headed, except I am not, I said "mmm" & she got up. She used a wet tissue on my ass b4 licking it with her tongue. I don't remember what you call this but she asked me to lift my ass up & started licking my a-hole & balls. Fxxk me! She did not do it for too long b4 asking me to turn around. My didi was rock hard. Her tongue & mouth went to work. Yes it was still shiok but she isn't as good as Lina there. Then came the surprising part. She took off her black panties & bua her slightly hairy meimei on my hard didi. My didi was wet with her saliva but her meimei was warm & squishy too. We looked at each other in the eyes as she went faster. Then later the surprise no.2 came. She stopped suddenly to finger-fxxk herself while still having my didi right below her wet meimei. I watched her for awhile before getting up to finger-bang her myself. Her sexy moans in my ear triggered me.

After she came, i went out like the horny bad guy in those 90s HK III movies & grabbed Lina who was watching some promotional materials on her laptop. This scheming naughty girl actually unzipped her jeans & exposed her panties while she heard us inside the room. She put up a fight while I stripped her naked. We made out b4 I went down on her really wet 鲍鱼. She wanted to edge herself so she stopped me halfway & returned the favour. I continued to pet her meimei until she could not tahan anymore. She dragged me to the smaller, empty room & she rode me cowgirl on the floor. Her 1st O came within minutes. Then she got up & asked me to bang her from behind while I pressed her against the wall. Her meimei juices dripped down her legs when she squirted a little. Her third bigger O came when she straddle on top of me while I sat on the floor. I shot my load inside her when she came, really big one & she sucked me off after that. She is the 2nd woman in my life who will consistently do that after i shot my load. She said to me "我里面全部都是你的”. She told me I was very guai not to up her friend but she also said she hates it when i make her friend cum.

We went out & sat on the sofa after she covered up a little. Her friend was waiting for us & passed her a towel. She teased her for 叫翻了床 cos Lina was indeed quite loud. She immediately blushed up but still grabbed my didi. She said to me later, "我晚上还要”, when we were showering together. I saw her friend left her silver vibrator which probably she just washed beside the water basin. So this day is the best day for the past 2-3 months. Got good massage & a good fxxk with the woman i love
Old 12-02-2019, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 15-02-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Some started work today, some started yesterday but my team started on Wed. But these 3 days were abit slack, especially after the morning meetings we could go for longer lunch breaks and come to finish up our work to leave by 6-7pm. On Wed, one of our Russian counterparts came over, she is at senior mgmt level & we had a impromptu "social session" with some of our other colleagues who also came back to work early. So just nice 10 of us sat around in the pantry & the mgmt lady led the session. It was quite lively & candid, those who are from here shared about China & SH & I shared about my time at SG b4 coming over here too. Then we played the usual but lame "how much you know your colleagues" game, this when we almost showed our fox tails.

The mgmt lady asked questions around the table, all kinds of questions (not the standard boring ones) cos she is quite candid, and when it was my turn, she asked the 2nd question which stunned me. She asked if I know whether my boss Sierra has piercings other than on her ears, she read it off her mobile phone & for a quick moment, I thought she somehow found out we were closer than people thought & was baiting me. Sierra blushed but she followed up quickly with that kind of "i am amused smile" & that sort of covered up her giveaway. I said "I don't know" after like 3-4 secs while trying to not look awkward. But the truth is that she has nipple piercings. One of them, a female PRC colleague said "What else can he say?" & they laughed. The mgmt lady later said she used to have a piercing at somewhere sensitive, & after someone quickly translated for her, all of us laughed. Another question she asked someone else was whether she dated a colleague & that prompted another round of laughter because all of us knew she dated 2 & both of them left the company. She certainly did not look too pleased after that although she did laugh along.

Once the session ended, the Russians stayed behind for a chat after everybody else left the room. That was like a kick up my ass to remind me not to fool around with people I should not fool around with. Sierra did notice I wasn't quite myself during lunch. She texted me while 4 of us were at the same table but Monica was chatting away so she took the attention. Later at night, I met Lina for dinner b4 she drove back to HZ. When I returned home, she was watching a movie on the couch & I joined her awhile later. It was a Chinese movie but interestingly, there was Eng subtitles. After the movie ended, I showered b4 reading some market analysis reports. She asked me to come to bed after my shower so I went to MY OWN BED for I think the 4th time ever since "her invasion". Next morning, I woke up to someone sucking on my morning hardon. The last time this happened was when I was still with SX. She was quite good, abit got Lina's feel & touch but still not as good as her. She guai guai licked & sucked me for quite some time while we maintain eye contact. When I turned her around on to the bed & went down to her pubic area, her clean shaved abalone was already leaking & sticky wet. She bit her lips when I looked up at her but she then quickly looked away. She spread her legs wider and squeezed her tits together, wah okay now really buay tahan, this tasty meimei must eat. Her lady bits got a taste that I find to be quite arousing. Maybe it was also her moans, like a shy but horny girl and not her usual overbearing self.

After I shot my load into her mouth, she swallowed b4 drinking her self-made mixed fruits juice. Then she cuddled up to me & wished me Happy St V Day in Russian. I asked her if Russian girls are receptive to non-Caucasian guys & she just looked at me and laughed. Later, she went to the kitchen get breakfast ready. When we were on the car to work, she asked me what should she know about my girlfriend. I told her she will kill me if she found out. Then she said to me "She doesn't need to know". I told her she will eventually find out, then hell will break lose & China will even change leader (jk, we love him here). But seriously, I know paper cannot cover up fire. My horny didi & I made a mistake. Now is how to manage this mess. Sierra won't be coming back tonight. I am driving to HZ for the weekend. Wish me luck!
Old 16-02-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 17-02-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Ah....familiar sight in China! Missed China MM so much!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 17-02-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more.
Old 26-02-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Continue please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1