The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 14
Oorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of light
Selective fails at paid or commercial sex.

Went to Geylang Licensed house 5-6 times, all fail. Bro refused to stay hard, barely 1 min, go soft.

MP - fail rate 70%. Same, ml gets it hard, but bro cannot stay hard. HJ/BJ also cannot

FLs - fail rate 50%. Most of the time, book for 2 shots, can do 1 shot, second is only sometimes. Fails is 1 shot also cannot.
(RTF success rate 99% )

KTVs - Success rate 99%. Let's go Baby !!! 2 shots, 3 shots, or more, bring it !!!

I find my situation particularly strange. I spent some time trying to understand and I think I know why.

Main difference in KTV is that I get to see the girl in rl first, can get to choose which one.
After still can tcss to build feel, if no feel, then won't ask out.
Hotel also, all fresh towels, need more time can extend, no feeling of time not enough or rush.

I envy my friends who can do geylang effortlessly, but I'm the type that prefers no rush, slow and easy, with feel the most important factor.
I know the feel is made up, but it is still better than even no made up feels.
Gives me more enjoyment and satisfaction, over the other mp and fls success.

I am happy with the way it is with me, even though I envy my friends, wham bam, thank you maam.

Wanted to share this out there and see if many bros are same as me
Old 15-11-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Yeah, understand you.

Some ppl can just go fire right away. Some ppl like to build relationship and feeling with the gal first

I'm definitely almost like u. I like to chat and know the person more first before making my move. Got more feel

I don't like strangers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oorb View Post
Went to Geylang Licensed house 5-6 times, all fail. Bro refused to stay hard, barely 1 min, go soft.

MP - fail rate 70%. Same, ml gets it hard, but bro cannot stay hard. HJ/BJ also cannot

FLs - fail rate 50%. Most of the time, book for 2 shots, can do 1 shot, second is only sometimes. Fails is 1 shot also cannot.
(RTF success rate 99% )

KTVs - Success rate 99%. Let's go Baby !!! 2 shots, 3 shots, or more, bring it !!!

I find my situation particularly strange. I spent some time trying to understand and I think I know why.

Main difference in KTV is that I get to see the girl in rl first, can get to choose which one.
After still can tcss to build feel, if no feel, then won't ask out.
Hotel also, all fresh towels, need more time can extend, no feeling of time not enough or rush.

I envy my friends who can do geylang effortlessly, but I'm the type that prefers no rush, slow and easy, with feel the most important factor.
I know the feel is made up, but it is still better than even no made up feels.
Gives me more enjoyment and satisfaction, over the other mp and fls success.

I am happy with the way it is with me, even though I envy my friends, wham bam, thank you maam.

Old 15-11-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Oorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Selective fails at paid or commercial sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

I'm definitely almost like u. I like to chat and know the person more first before making my move. Got more feel
woot, hi-five

comparing the success even at fls/mp, I find ktvs ones still a lot better.
once there is feel, can get a different satisfaction.
one of the reason I do a lot of rtfs or a lot of return to regular ktv girls.
ktv girls normally quite surprised I still want them after a session, so the treatment sometimes actually is better
Old 15-11-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3452 / Power: 20
wildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond repute

But those bro that can go, bang and bye will spend less.
For those that like you/me, will have to spend a bit time and moolan......
Old 15-11-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Jomjom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually I go FL 2 shots,

First shot usually is the horniness take over, so can just whack and fire.

2nd shot, if the FL dont have GFE, will turn soft too after awhile.
Old 15-11-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!

same. just cant connect and fuck with a girl i paid a few seconds ago
Old 16-11-2023, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpig69 View Post
But those bro that can go, bang and bye will spend less.
For those that like you/me, will have to spend a bit time and moolan......
I think the spending part should just be a bit more, if outcall ktv girl, without going to ktv, although still have to pay for hotel and misc.
Most chiong by budget, ppl like us just chiong less cos each time more expensive.
Old 16-11-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3452 / Power: 20
wildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think the spending part should just be a bit more, if outcall ktv girl, without going to ktv, although still have to pay for hotel and misc.
Most chiong by budget, ppl like us just chiong less cos each time more expensive.
Haiz.... how to chiong by budget?
Now all these KTV girls not so easy to hook.... all put their nose high high...
Furthermore old uncle liao.... cannot fight with the younger chiongsters...
Old 16-11-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!

set aside a chiong fund and keep to it i guess
Old 16-11-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 15
GreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to behold

Quite common, a few of my kakis actually prefer or only ktvs.
They don't like outright commercial sex.
Other kakis don't like ktv, say too troublesome, cost more.

I prefer MP, but long time no go since my faves/regulars rtc pre-covid.
Old 16-11-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyWind View Post
Quite common, a few of my kakis actually prefer or only ktvs.
They don't like outright commercial sex.
Other kakis don't like ktv, say too troublesome, cost more.

I prefer MP, but long time no go since my faves/regulars rtc pre-covid.
Ktv also commercial because money is a strong motivation.
Old 16-11-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 2
pumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Ktv also commercial because money is a strong motivation.
There is a chase element here because a KTV girl can technically choose not to go out with you because they make a lot on room tips already, especially if she's an ang pai and there are many other people vying for her attention.
Old 17-11-2023, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 2
erol is a Helpful and Caring Samstererol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I do face this issue too of went soft too a couple of years ago, found out due to high workload and irregular rest/sleep. Did some changes to my lifestyle and i can see it's gradually improve.
Old 17-11-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

enough chemistry then ktv fucks are best of the lot~ no one hour pressure and av raid 😆
Old 17-11-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 14
Colt is one of the Best!Colt is one of the Best!Colt is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
enough chemistry then ktv fucks are best of the lot~ no one hour pressure and av raid 😆
Yes, agree very much with this 😆
Sometimes can still go for meal after, makes it feel a whole lot less commercial.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1