The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 05-06-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
I did raw with g8 and 13and now a lot of symptoms
Bro, you better go and get tested. Just a sincere advice. Take care man.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

was g10 in the list too?
Old 05-06-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
loveseekerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonksonk View Post
was g10 in the list too?
You did raw with G10 :O Any sympton?
Old 05-06-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You choose to do raw with them even you know they are prostitutes. I didn’t do raw. Pls go and get tested.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro. I don't know what is your agenda . If you are either sick by the heart or mind or even health. Please see doctor la. Mention about low class all this, make 1 feel like you are a loser. The reason why they are still working, becos they are not sick nor contain viruses. You so senior in sbf, confirm not first time Xian working girl into raw sex. Carrying your rubbish to other places la.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
G8 JM14
Was contemplating whether to book her after I came across few bad FR on her. In the end, I still went ahead to book her as she was good to me. Standard still same as before. Awesome AR and bbbj. GFE is high. Could be because I am her returned customer. She shared something that left me ponder for a while. Many of her Customers requested for raw (not me). She told me that she is scare of HIV and do not know why these customers are not. She asked me for my opinion which I shared.
In the end, I extended twice. Total 3 session x $40 total 60mins. Accomplished 2 shots and enjoyed massage.
My advise is paid 100 for 1 hour. If not you take 30 min for 50 then extend 30 min.
Old 06-06-2019, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by legskin 17 View Post
My advise is paid 100 for 1 hour. If not you take 30 min for 50 then extend 30 min.
JM14 do not have 50$ for 30min non 100 for 1 hour
Old 06-06-2019, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by legskin 17 View Post
Bro. I don't know what is your agenda . If you are either sick by the heart or mind or even health. Please see doctor la. Mention about low class all this, make 1 feel like you are a loser. The reason why they are still working, becos they are not sick nor contain viruses. You so senior in sbf, confirm not first time Xian working girl into raw sex. Carrying your rubbish to other places la.
Finally someone speaks the truth here. If the girls have any problem you'd think HSA and DSC would have caught them out during their monthly checks already. That post from a samster that senior blatantly admitting that he's rawed with not one but two current working WLs in a GL legal house is more befitting a troll or rival OKT promoter seeking to smear their reputation than a legit post.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Finally someone speaks the truth here. If the girls have any problem you'd think HSA and DSC would have caught them out during their monthly checks already. That post from a samster that senior blatantly admitting that he's rawed with not one but two current working WLs in a GL legal house is more befitting a troll or rival OKT promoter seeking to smear their reputation than a legit post.
G13 working last night. She's obviously fine cause she just got back from her mandatory check up a few weeks ago and is still working in H14.
Old 06-06-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All that post about G13 is plain nonsense. She doesn't do raw and yes she does anal at extra price. All these are subjected to negotiation with her and she don't offer it willingly

Must be nothing more than jealous rival okt trying to smear the house reputation
Old 06-06-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Bro you have a point. Not surprise that is potential rival OKT try to smear H14 bcos their business is a lot better than other houses in the area. But still better to be safe than sorry coz you only live once. Just my 2 cents.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

Any one tried JM14G3? She looks cute with big boobs.
Old 06-06-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
JM14 do not have 50$ for 30min non 100 for 1 hour
They does have it. Same boss as 1818. You visit them regularly with 1 or 2 girl you can get this package. If any bro want try new girl. There will be new batch of girl on other house on L6 ,L8. G8 is going back soon.
Old 06-06-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_ass View Post
Bro you have a point. Not surprise that is potential rival OKT try to smear H14 bcos their business is a lot better than other houses in the area. But still better to be safe than sorry coz you only live once. Just my 2 cents.
Unlikely is OKT. Alway a case of a dude want to have some special relationship with the girl and have high level of jealousy. There is this house at L12, there is a girl whose customer book her daily from the house opening till closing.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:03 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_ass View Post

Go and bloody check my previous posting whether am I okt or not. Dumb
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1