The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2020, 03:12 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
olololol21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girl Friendly Hotels Johor Bahru

Hey Guys, I’m going to Johor Bahru soon and I am looking for a place to stay right now. Can you guys recommend any higher end hotels with a girl-friendly policy? Or any other hotels you can recommend for that purpose? I couldn’t find any lists or threads as for other locations, so maybe we can start one here and I will happily share my experiences here after my trip.

Thanks for your help guys!
Old 08-02-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
kennyroger11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Girl Friendly Hotels Johor Bahru

Quote:
Originally Posted by olololol21 View Post
Hey Guys, I’m going to Johor Bahru soon and I am looking for a place to stay right now. Can you guys recommend any higher end hotels with a girl-friendly policy? Or any other hotels you can recommend for that purpose? I couldn’t find any lists or threads as for other locations, so maybe we can start one here and I will happily share my experiences here after my trip.

Thanks for your help guys!
Normally they dun care . Just walk in .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1