The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2004, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 22
hoodlum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoodlum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: fun in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Hope these information will be useful for newbies.

1. HEALTH CLUB/HOTEL LOCATIONS

A. KUALA LUMPUR (KL)

32. Seasons Towers, Jalan Horley Section 67, Off Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Tel: +603-248 2888 Fax: +603-248 1889 (Behind of Star city in the area of Shaw Paradise - Pudu Cinema previously- just opposite of one main road. After you cross the road, you will see USPD car dealership at the corner. Go along the same row as USPD, until you see a T-junction. Then turn right into a small lane when you may see the signboard over there. All the floors have spa/health clubs. Tropicana HC is on the 17th Floor - 17B)
Nice info bro.

You need to update Tropicana HC... it's on the 3rd floor. Ground floor is the 'wet' area, sauna, bath, pool etc. 4th Floor is the lounge, selection area and also the way to the apartments for the sex.

Tel: 03-21422858

Just happened to be there last week.

Cheers

hoodlum
Old 09-09-2004, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Nice info bro.

You need to update Tropicana HC... it's on the 3rd floor. Ground floor is the 'wet' area, sauna, bath, pool etc. 4th Floor is the lounge, selection area and also the way to the apartments for the sex.

Tel: 03-21422858

Just happened to be there last week.

Cheers

hoodlum
Thanks for the upate. I am compiling.......

gigantic_tk
Old 09-09-2004, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple h
Can help??? Bro malaysian Datuk, you oso can help me???
Sorry but I not familiar with malacca, not been there in ages. My datukship conferred in JB one, only know JB hehe

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 10-09-2004, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 22
tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam82
Bro TK how's the scene in Federal Hotel now?? The last time I was there was almost a year plus ago... Really enjoyed myself there, infact I went there 3 days in a row... LOL... Like the part where they parade all the girls before you then you can choose... The attitude of the girls are also good and on the last day I met this girl who was working part time there, managed to ask for her hp number, turns out that she's working in a hair salon in Pelangi Shopping Ctr in JB... Manage to see her in JB, but now lost contact already...
Just for your info, 99% of Massage Palours in KL that offer package girls conduct parade. It very lucky of you to get nice service girl... Used to be a regular in Deluxe till last year cos the standard of their girls (look, service,envoirnment etc)really drop and their price is still on the steep side..
Old 10-09-2004, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 23
sdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunedain
bro, what abt the night life?? coz i'll be in KL from Sat until Sun. any clubs that are happening with the locals??
walk along JLN SULTAN ISMAIL. Ask cabbie take you to Concorde Hotel.

Nearby ask around for:
1) Thai cowboy pub (opposite beach club). lots of local, good mix. pool table. music: standard hits lah (read: R&B , hip hop, ie. crap) cover 25RM 1 drink
2) Atmosphere club 12SI. mainly chinese, young crowd. good music (trance & techno). guest djs on Fri evening. cover 30RM 1 drink
3) next to atmosphere, barfly No cover. pub hits. (ie crap). pool table, cable TV. gets crowded after 12, easy to chat up the birds near you if you sit along the bar. ahem: bartop pole dancing by friendly waitress/gro's, intermittently throughout the nite.
4) hard rock cafe. oldest kid on the block. rock and r&b. good mix of slightly more mature crowd.
5) zouk and velvet underground. cover 45RM velvet U, 2 drinks. can go both zouk and v.u. music zouk: trance , techno v.u: loungy sounds. crowd: nice mix. hip crowd at velvet u. (btw, don't mistaken for velvet club which is another club and is a gay joint!!). drinks 1 for 1 from 11-12m/n (ie midnite madness laaaa
6) bar sarvanh. supposed to happening. R&b and top hits (read: crap). crowd: supposed to be nice mix of gorgeous ppl. cover: never try so dunno.

and if you're in the mood for german beer and schnitzel... great grub found at deutsches bierhaus. big bottle of weiss/dunkel bier @ 30RM / bottle, schnitzel at approx 30RM per plate.

All these clubs are within walking distance from concorde hotel on Jln. Sultan Ismail. you should bring about 200RM-300RM to get really sloshed, pay cover etc. and your credit card in case of emergency (read: wanna impress a bird)

places to avoid:
WARP disco - full of ah beng, plays ah beng techno.
Beach club - full of desperate white guys and ugly hookers.

enjoy!
Old 14-09-2004, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
nerdy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=gigantic_tk]Hotel Budget for consideration

Budget: RM200-Rm300: Best Place will be at Seasons Tower at 8th floor at Imbi Road Area and also at No 42 Imbi Road KL. Here just ask for your choice ie; ask for local Malay, Indian or Chinese girls you state the age you want they have girls from 16 to 25 deadly gorgeous rate (9/10). If you don't like the girls just ask them to show you new ones, and you get them. Advice is seeing a few first! For foreign girls tell them what you want they have girls from Thailand, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Russia, India, Sri Lanka and also South Africa. You will have to screw the girls there and then, but if you want to bring to your hotel make private arrangements. For whole night the price is RM400-RM700 at your place.

---------------------------------------

hi bro Gigantic,
I'll be in KL in 2 weeks time, really keen to try out some of the best there.
How's the arrangement like there?
Is there a counter with sales person there to bring me around or do I need to go knocking on every door?
Thnx in advance.
Old 15-09-2004, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=nerdy]
Quote:
Hotel Budget for consideration

Budget: RM200-Rm300: Best Place will be at Seasons Tower at 8th floor at Imbi Road Area and also at No 42 Imbi Road KL. Here just ask for your choice ie; ask for local Malay, Indian or Chinese girls you state the age you want they have girls from 16 to 25 deadly gorgeous rate (9/10). If you don't like the girls just ask them to show you new ones, and you get them. Advice is seeing a few first! For foreign girls tell them what you want they have girls from Thailand, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Russia, India, Sri Lanka and also South Africa. You will have to screw the girls there and then, but if you want to bring to your hotel make private arrangements. For whole night the price is RM400-RM700 at your place.

---------------------------------------

hi bro Gigantic,
I'll be in KL in 2 weeks time, really keen to try out some of the best there.
How's the arrangement like there?
Is there a counter with sales person there to bring me around or do I need to go knocking on every door?
Thnx in advance.
Ask the captain there to recommend or to show you around, I m not in KL liao,,,,,,,,

gigantic_tk
Old 25-09-2004, 01:48 PM
traveller2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam82
Bro TK how's the scene in Federal Hotel now?? The last time I was there was almost a year plus ago... Really enjoyed myself there, infact I went there 3 days in a row... LOL... Like the part where they parade all the girls before you then you can choose... The attitude of the girls are also good and on the last day I met this girl who was working part time there, managed to ask for her hp number, turns out that she's working in a hair salon in Pelangi Shopping Ctr in JB... Manage to see her in JB, but now lost contact already...
I'm new to this forum. Went to Federal last night, quite late. Not many girls there. Selected Pepsi, an Indian. Service so so. Damage RM 230. Won't return.
Old 13-10-2004, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hellosingapore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I 'm not based in KL. In May, I went to KL and topo the capital including Mid-valley, Petaling Jaya and Bukit Bintang, find a few happening places (all these have already mentioned in samster forum aredi). With these infor, you cheong there alone shouldn't be a problem............ enjoy yourself there and return with reports lor.

Bro ur thread is wonderful...
U r really lao jiao in KL man....I still exploring the plc aft regular trips ther over the past year
Old 14-10-2004, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hellosingapore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfr
walk along JLN SULTAN ISMAIL. Ask cabbie take you to Concorde Hotel.

All these clubs are within walking distance from concorde hotel on Jln. Sultan Ismail. you should bring about 200RM-300RM to get really sloshed, pay cover etc. and your credit card in case of emergency (read: wanna impress a bird)

places to avoid:
WARP disco - full of ah beng, plays ah beng techno.
Beach club - full of desperate white guys and ugly hookers.

enjoy!
Local FLs r ther also...hitch u up in 10mins when u enter
Old 14-10-2004, 09:46 PM
victorchin

I tried Mitchell, $260 last time at Federal. Looked like chinese version of Salma Hayek, but very rude. I think Federal sucks now. Maybe I should try their models if available...
Old 17-10-2004, 01:42 PM
Bila

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHunter99
FYI, Princess De Inn at Kepong already closed down because got raided many many times...

But I would recommend you to try out at Lisa De Inn at PJ. If u lucky enuf try get the hot chick - Yoko!!! IF U LUCKY enuf becos she is like princess sometimes work sometimes dont...and many plp wanna get her so call the HC of the hotel and book her in advance... Service wise is excellent!!! many cheongsters who tried her gave her 6 stars performance!!!
Or u can try visit Q-bar at Sunway... many young college girls there...some are looking for One-Nite... I have tried one b4...quite pretty, young and a bit plum but tat was a fanstatic sex experience!!! Free of charge too!!! but of cos have to treat her some drinks lar

Good Luck!!
wah lanz i go try the lisa dee inn liao not fun at all....most of them are aunty manz...... >.<wasted time n money there more over the hotel dun have rm service after 11 30pm...............tooth paste n brush have to buy from them.....in the rm also dun have mini bar damn,........i rather go stay eastin......or hotel swiss garden.....at least there i can see chio bus there.....haiz....really wasted time n money at lisa dee inn......
Old 18-10-2004, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila
wah lanz i go try the lisa dee inn liao not fun at all....most of them are aunty manz...... >.<wasted time n money there more over the hotel dun have rm service after 11 30pm...............tooth paste n brush have to buy from them.....in the rm also dun have mini bar damn,........i rather go stay eastin......or hotel swiss garden.....at least there i can see chio bus there.....haiz....really wasted time n money at lisa dee inn......
Lisa de Inn is a budget hotel.

As for the HC, I hear got a few ang pai who can give you a good time. Just that they are not that young.

I go there for the massages...and the HJs.
Old 18-10-2004, 05:33 PM
Bila

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
Lisa de Inn is a budget hotel.

As for the HC, I hear got a few ang pai who can give you a good time. Just that they are not that young.

I go there for the massages...and the HJs.
oic....haiz....nvm my next trip hope to get young gers got any hotel with young gers HC??? i heard abit about eastin but dunnoe there can make it or not....
Old 18-10-2004, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 20
guppiesguppies is one of the Best!guppiesguppies is one of the Best!guppiesguppies is one of the Best!

i think this thread is great... let's keep it going...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1